News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

All Hausa film Fans convo...

Started by Dante, September 04, 2004, 03:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you think is the best actor/actress?

Dan Ibro
3 (30%)
Ibrahim Mandawari
1 (10%)
Ali Nuhu
4 (40%)
Saima Mohammed
2 (20%)
Farida Jalal
0 (0%)
Hadiza Kabara
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: April 15, 2005, 07:05:11 PM

bakangizo

Quote from: Fateez on July 12, 2009, 04:40:09 PM
Hausa film fans....

It really made me realize how one sided the info we get about Kannywood is.

I think it's refreshing once in a while to hear the other side of the story.

It is not really one-sided these days, fateez. They are regular interview and phone-in programmes on Freedom FM, Kano FM, Ray Power FM where they participate. Even this weekend I heard Farida Jalal on Ray Power FM.

HUSNAA

Quote from: gogannaka on February 28, 2007, 06:33:05 PM
LOL  ;D
Na taba ganin Sani Danja fa yana yawo har da wasu body guards a cikin wata jeep ya je daurin aure.Sun wani saka bakaken kaya sun bude kofar motar sun sha bakaken glasses wai irin OBJ din nan  8).Sai da tsikar jikina ta tashi,abun kunya.

Shi kuma wani abokin kani na,Ali Nuhu ne ya je gidansu zance wajen kanwar shi.Ya gamu da shi brother din yarinyar a waje sai ya ce da'allah ya taimake shi ya kira mishi yarinyar.Bro din ya ce to 'wa za ace mata?' Ali NUhu ya bude baki da mamaki wai 'Ba ka gane ni ba?'
Bros ya ce 'ban gane ka ba'[ina jin shi ma yaron ko dai haushin su yake ji ko kuma tabahuwa(yunwa) yake ji].Sai Ali Nuhun ya ce 'ka ce mata Ali Nuhu ne'. Bros ya yi taku daya-biyu a zuciyar shi ya ce 'James bond ma ya ci !@#$%^*@'  :-X

where was I when this was written? Hahahahahhaha!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Dan-Borno

Quote from: gogannaka on February 28, 2007, 06:33:05 PM
ka ce mata Ali Nuhu ne'. Bros ya yi taku daya-biyu a zuciyar shi ya ce 'James bond ma ya ci !@#$%^*@'  :-X

lol, gogannaka baka da dama.  kinin baje.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Fateez

Ibro Bayanin Naira

Ibro has always been funny, but this is by far the funniest song he has done

Listen to the lyrics - hilarious!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DC2Wufu0rv8
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

IBB

Yeah i watched it, it is so funny there are other songs of Idi Wanzami that he did
IHS

bakangizo

Quote from: Fateez on January 08, 2010, 03:52:26 PM

Ibro Bayanin Naira

Most, if not all, of the songs were composed/written and recorded by Sadi Sidi Sharifai. Ibro only features in videos. Even in this one you can see Sadi recording the song in the studio.

IBB

I think the Sharifai choise of  Dan Ibro to sing is a good idea. Thats wat make the whole thing funny
IHS

GoodFella

Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if he or she were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness, and understanding you can muster, and do so with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.
— Og Mandino (Motivational Author & Speaker)

Bayya

Some dreams do come true

Fateez

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on January 13, 2010, 02:14:55 PM
Quote from: Fateez on January 08, 2010, 03:52:26 PM

Ibro Bayanin Naira

Most, if not all, of the songs were composed/written and recorded by Sadi Sidi Sharifai. Ibro only features in videos. Even in this one you can see Sadi recording the song in the studio.

Hehehehe, Bakan Gizo! Ban da damar maganar Hausa films, ko?

Having watched Hausa movies for a considerably long period of time, I am well aware that

that most actors (apart from Danja and some exceptions) do not write their own lyrics nor

sing their own songs. I think Yakubu Muhammad is the most sought after lyricist for the

mainstream movies. However, to my knowledge, Ibro does write many of his songs. He just

doesn't vsing the songs and that's where Sadi Sidi Sharifai comes in. He's Ibro's singing

voice but  the content is Ibro. The one song that I'm 100% sure Ibro wasn't involved in is

Sankarau, that's the one released when he was in prison (Which is also hilarious, by the

way). So yes, I'm aware he doesn;t sing it, but it's still an Ibro song and besides, I was only

pointing out how hilarious it is, Ibro or non-Ibro.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

bakangizo

Kin ga dama kin leko mu?

You sure Ibro wrote "Bayanin Naira"?
Yeah, Yakubu Mohammed leads as a lyricist, but I believe Nazifi Asnanic, Adam Nagudu, Abubakar Sani are up there with him now.

gogannaka

Wai ni har yanzu ana rawa da waka a finafinan hausa kuwa?
Rannan naga wani sabo amma ba'a rawa sai dai a saka wakar a background.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Dan-Borno

for the information of hausa film lovers, DSTV has dedicated
channele 117 solely for hausa movies.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

bakangizo

Quote from: gogannaka on March 15, 2010, 09:39:03 AM
Wai ni har yanzu ana rawa da waka a finafinan hausa kuwa?

Suna nan sun ta yi.

Quote from: Dan-Borno on March 15, 2010, 10:01:57 AM
for the information of hausa film lovers, DSTV has dedicated
channele 117 solely for hausa movies.

Good development. Which bouquet was it on? Family or premium?