News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Muslims and Neckties

Started by EMTL, September 08, 2004, 10:47:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

precious

This happens to be an islamic forum.if you two guests cannot show respect to each other and other readers at least show some manners and respect for religion.And i dont mean you have to be muslims to have some little bit of hankali in your heads.
I'ts really a shame how people just think swearing and cursing is some form of cool language.Please we dont need it here or anywhere in this forum.

Anonymous

precious why dont u shut up ! we are all grown ups here! so save the parental control if you have nothing to say on the issue stand aside and let those that do proceed, maybe you are not familiar with the term freedom of expression, we both obviously are.

precious

bobboss

Mr. guest, am really ashame by your use of words.You are talking about something islamic, and u are using such language! imagine yourself talking about freedom of expression, when you really can not express yourself in a mature and resonable language.You will need lots of moral advice.i really don't mean to insult you,am just being a friend.thanks
m an advocate for the maintenance and preservation of the northern cultural heritage.and advocate for the movement of the northern agenda and its actaulization.