News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

"...to harry potter, the boy who lived..."

Started by beautilicious, September 11, 2004, 10:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beautilicious

hey y'all, jus wanted to see if there are any harry potter fans like moi on dis site. if there is, u r welkum to join me n discuss d books, d movies... anthn harry potter!!!
anywayz, i guess u mite want to know dis.. jk is xpectin a 3rd child. (she as well as harry are my birthday m8s :D ). and her 6th book is called harry potter and the half- blood prince1 any ideas who it mite be?????
i personally believe its mark evans. but it could be anyone... colin creevy, dean thomas, even dudley!!!
lemme hear ur views. ciao!!! :)  :)  :)
...it takes agreat deal of courage to stand up to ur enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to ur friends..." Aaysha

mlbash

t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

beautilicious

bash u teliin me u've neva heard of harry potter????? jk rowlings, harry potter??? u've never read d books or seen the movies?????????? :shock:  u r missin man...
...it takes agreat deal of courage to stand up to ur enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to ur friends..." Aaysha

dan kauye

ooooohh  not really really mad baut it but sorta fannnnnnnnnn! yeah..d last waz(?) harry n thief of.....(cant  spell it lol)..n i think  its really kool but this harry pottermania nawaoooooooo! ma couzins? gosh! dey'r real harrymaniacs no wonda dey'r begining to act like witches n  wizards dis days,eniwas its all funnnnnnn but being a fanatic is a big no-no(heard its part of freemasonic project).ohhh i'm off to watch d new harry potter n  dan kauye' s  magic stick.....
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

beautilicious

hey dankauye. i dunno which of d potters u r talkin bout movie or book. but i guess its d movie and its harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban.

Ibro2g

LOL u beautilicious, it seems u live in a book or som`n. and danKauye...tsk tsk tsk. I beg, leave dat Harry and his majik alone, and d tthief of whateva u cant spell and live wid us here...da real world!
Safety and Peace

Fateez

Quote from: "beautilicious"hey y'all, jus wanted to see if there are any harry potter fans like moi on dis site. if there is, u r welkum to join me n discuss d books, d movies... anthn harry potter!!!
anywayz, i guess u mite want to know dis.. jk is xpectin a 3rd child. (she as well as harry are my birthday m8s :D ). and her 6th book is called harry potter and the half- blood prince1 any ideas who it mite be?????
i personally believe its mark evans. but it could be anyone... colin creevy, dean thomas, even dudley!!!

hehehe Jk Rowlings' b.day mate nice! Who is Mark Evans? Dudley isn't half

blood is he? Uncle Vernon is not a wizard and aunt petunia isn't as well.

Ya know it's always full of suspense so i don't jus bother guessing

anymore i prefer reading it.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

Fateez

Quote from: "dan kauye"ooooohh  not really really mad baut it but sorta fannnnnnnnnn! yeah..d last waz(?) harry n thief of.....(cant  spell it lol)..n i think  its really kool but this harry pottermania nawaoooooooo! ma couzins? gosh! dey'r real harrymaniacs no wonda dey'r begining to act like witches n  wizards dis days,eniwas its all funnnnnnn but being a fanatic is a big no-no(heard its part of freemasonic project).ohhh i'm off to watch d new harry potter n  dan kauye' s  magic stick.....

huh?...which one is harry and the thief? neva heard abi dankauye u dey form ur own ne?
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

mlbash

Quote from: "beautilicious"bash u teliin me u've neva heard of harry potter????? jk rowlings, harry potter??? u've never read d books or seen the movies?????????? :shock:  u r missin man...

oh oh! got it now! i was wondering weither he is uhm................................. ouff............ don't mind me my beuat one! 8)

beautilicious

Quote from: "Fateez"
Quote from: "beautilicious"hey y'all, jus wanted to see if there are any harry potter fans like moi on dis site. if there is, u r welkum to join me n discuss d books, d movies... anthn harry potter!!!

hehehe Jk Rowlings' b.day mate nice! Who is Mark Evans? Dudley isn't half

blood is he? Uncle Vernon is not a wizard and aunt petunia isn't as well.

Ya know it's always full of suspense so i don't jus bother guessing

anymore i prefer reading it.

well, fateez mark evans is jus a boy mentioned in passin in hp and d order of d phoenix. and if u remember from snape's worst memory, lilly potter's maiden name was evans. and mark evans was said to be 10yrs old in phoenix. so u see, in hbp, he'll be 11 and ready to go to hogwarts. and d fact dat he has d same surn name with lilly might make him a halfblood. but 1 cant be sure anyway!
about dudley... well petunia might be a witch u know. wat i think is dat she might have lied to uncle vernon, as in told him she was a muggle. i mean how else wud she hav known all dat bout dementors and voldermort and stuff? and dudley... perhaps petuna made a deal with dumbledore, that if she took harry in then dudley will not get d letter to hogwarts. remember he sent her a howler in phoenix and she said harry had to stay.
well, anyway, its all so confusin. me i jus cant wait 4 it.........

beautilicious

Quote from: "mlbash"
Quote from: "beautilicious"bash u teliin me u've neva heard of harry potter????? jk rowlings, harry potter??? u've never read d books or seen the movies?????????? :shock:  u r missin man...

oh oh! got it now! i was wondering weither he is uhm................................. ouff............ don't mind me my beuat one! 8)
he's wut????

beautilicious

Quote from: "Ibro2g"LOL u beautilicious, it seems u live in a book or som`n. and danKauye...tsk tsk tsk. I beg, leave dat Harry and his majik alone, and d tthief of whateva u cant spell and live wid us here...da real world!
dat was rude...

sa salati

word up beauty,welcome 2 d harry potter fan club coz i m also a memba.i luv readin d books and  watchin d moviez.let me tell u somein',itz a very big secret and it shud be btw me and u but if u chooze 2 tell anoda person ,it means a 3rd party is involved and 4 3 ppl 2 keep a secret ,2 of'em hav 2 go and i hate 2 go first.stop wastin ur tyme readin cooked up stories and watchin  professional stunts and fictions,there is no fun in dat.if u want 2 xperience real fun,u hav 2 take a very bold step.r u ready?yeah,datz ma gal.u hav 2 take a very bold step in 2 d world of witch craft and wizardry.itz a very interestin world of itz own.last yrz halloween waz fun,i wished it lasted 4eva but wat goez up must surely come down.i know diz yrz(friday,oct 31st) own ll be beta so if u r interested,juz hit me.i ll get u a costume and a magic wand.wen i m air bound on ma way,i ll stop and give u a lift. :lol:
E(ma body,soul 'n' spirit) DA NICEZT IN DA GAME EVEN LIFELEZZ KNOW DA NAME

madam

actually i'm a great big fan.love d books and film though i think the last one ended too early-just when i was settling down for more wizards.anyway want to say that im also interested in how jk could cook up such stories and have us ensnared by her imagination.are u sure bata da na boye kuwa?ko kuma dai akwai su da gaske.i hav been cracking ma brains for some imaginative stories...i could do with a few billions..pounds,that is.bye all u muggles

mlbash

Quote from: "beautilicious"
Quote from: "mlbash"

he's wut????

oh forget, since he's nothing but...................ahh..................... just let's forget about! uhm.....................i'm cool now, got it? :lol: