News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

"...to harry potter, the boy who lived..."

Started by beautilicious, September 11, 2004, 10:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dan kauye

Quote from: "beautilicious"hey dankauye. i dunno which of d potters u r talkin bout movie or book. but i guess its d movie and its harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban.

yeah beaut...u ryte harry potter n d prisoner of azkaban it's hella kool..thanx a mile..
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

dan kauye

Quote from: "beautilicious"hey dankauye. i dunno which of d potters u r talkin bout movie or book. but i guess its d movie and its harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban.

yeah beaut...u ryte harry potter n d prisoner of azkaban it's hella kool..thanx a mile..

dan kauye

Quote from: "Ibro2g"LOL u beautilicious, it seems u live in a book or som`n. and danKauye...tsk tsk tsk. I beg, leave dat Harry and his majik alone, and d tthief of whateva u cant spell and live wid us here...da real world!

ohhhh i see! live wif u where? u wey dey 4 yankee?? abeg bro str8 up!(LOL)

beautilicious

Quote from: "madam"actually i'm a great big fan.love d books and film though i think the last one ended too early-just when i was settling down for more wizards.anyway want to say that im also interested in how jk could cook up such stories and have us ensnared by her imagination.are u sure bata da na boye kuwa?ko kuma dai akwai su da gaske.i hav been cracking ma brains for some imaginative stories...i could do with a few billions..pounds,that is.bye all u muggles

aaah alas!!!
...it takes agreat deal of courage to stand up to ur enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to ur friends..." Aaysha

Fateez

Quote from: "beautilicious"
well, fateez mark evans is jus a boy mentioned in passin in hp and d order of d phoenix. and if u remember from snape's worst memory, lilly potter's maiden name was evans. and mark evans was said to be 10yrs old in phoenix. so u see, in hbp, he'll be 11 and ready to go to hogwarts. and d fact dat he has d same surn name with lilly might make him a halfblood. but 1 cant be sure anyway!
about dudley... well petunia might be a witch u know. wat i think is dat she might have lied to uncle vernon, as in told him she was a muggle. i mean how else wud she hav known all dat bout dementors and voldermort and stuff? and dudley... perhaps petuna made a deal with dumbledore, that if she took harry in then dudley will not get d letter to hogwarts. remember he sent her a howler in phoenix and she said harry had to stay.
well, anyway, its all so confusin. me i jus cant wait 4 it.........

Dat is very possible. But then Aunt Petunia is supposed 2 be Harry?s only

surviving relative. If she was a witch, then why did she leave da

wizarding world? Hehehe?it wud?ve been so much fun to see a Hogwarts

letter being sent to Dudley, maybe Uncle Vernon wud explode like Aunt Marge.

U know in Snape?s worst memory Lily Evans hated James Potter and then

I wonder how they ended up married
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

Fateez

I really don?t like da way the Order of da phoenix ended, why on earth did

Sirius have to die? And imagine who killed him Bellatrix Lestrange his own

cousin. It wud?ve been nice if he cud live to see how Cornelius Fudge wud

react when he found out dat Sirius has been saying da truth for 13 years!

I was kinda hoping dat in da end it?ll be like he only got behind the veil

and he?ll come back, but da book said nothing; meaning dats da end of

Sirius Black. So sad
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

beautilicious

Quote from: "Fateez"I really don?t like da way the Order of da phoenix ended, why on earth did

Sirius have to die? And imagine who killed him Bellatrix Lestrange his own

cousin. It wud?ve been nice if he cud live to see how Cornelius Fudge wud

react when he found out dat Sirius has been saying da truth for 13 years!

I was kinda hoping dat in da end it?ll be like he only got behind the veil

and he?ll come back, but da book said nothing; meaning dats da end of

Sirius Black. So sad

u know fateez, i really really dont thnk sirius is dead. i mean wuts d point den? 4 jk to bring up sirius into harry's life and den jus take him away lyk dat? and there is sumthn weird bout dat veil. i mean only harry and luna cud hear the voices. i thnk in d end maybe sumhow harry or sum1 wud figure out how 2 save all dem behind dat veil! dont u thnk?
...it takes agreat deal of courage to stand up to ur enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to ur friends..." Aaysha

madam

ok all u wondering muggles.pay me a few million pounds and i'll put your speculations to an end.i'm better than trelawney so i can tell you wat jk's cooking for all of u hooked fans.

gogannaka

Quote from: "madam"ok all u wondering muggles.pay me a few million pounds and i'll put your speculations to an end.i'm better than trelawney so i can tell you wat jk's cooking for all of u hooked fans.

Hmn how few is a million pounds.........madam trelawney?
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

beautilicious

Quote from: "madam"ok all u wondering muggles.pay me a few million pounds and i'll put your speculations to an end.i'm better than trelawney so i can tell you wat jk's cooking for all of u hooked fans.
yea rite! :roll:

dan kauye

as av said earlier i ain't no fan of harry but i think d third (harry n thief of azbakan) lost its touch coz d previous 2 were betta n certainly d bomb..watch out 4 d  nu  harry potter n dan-kauye..really terrific..lol.peace!

sa salati

Quote from: "dan kauye"as av said earlier i ain't no fan of harry but i think d third (harry n thief of azbakan) lost its touch coz d previous 2 were betta n certainly d bomb..watch out 4 d  nu  harry potter n dan-kauye..really terrific..lol.peace![/quot

i waz at da premier of harry potter n dan kauye,certainly iz gon be a blockbuster coz itz full of asiri and african juju.
E(ma body,soul 'n' spirit) DA NICEZT IN DA GAME EVEN LIFELEZZ KNOW DA NAME

beautilicious

oh oh !!! can i audition 4 a role. can i please???? am sure d movie will be gr8!! :!:

sa salati

Quote from: "beautilicious"oh oh !!! can i audition 4 a role. can i please???? am sure d movie will be gr8!! :!:

we've finish da shootin,so wait 4 da sequel.i suggest u contact actresses like sharone stone,pam anderson and others to give u some tips on how 2 get a role coz it takez mo'than being a good actress.
E(ma body,soul 'n' spirit) DA NICEZT IN DA GAME EVEN LIFELEZZ KNOW DA NAME

Ibro2g

Oh My

I read one of his books, that lady is an excellent writer, I was suprised at her fame but now its clear `n all make sense. I was terribly wrong bout Harry....I guess its a Potter world here is'nt it?
Safety and Peace