News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

hurray katsinawan dikko

Started by mlbash, October 02, 2004, 09:41:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mlbash

HURRAY KATSINAWAN DIKKO!

YOU ARE GREAT, I CAN ONLY SAY KEEP IT UP!

BECAUSE YOU ARE THE LEADING STATE IN TERMS OF EDUCATION IN THE WHOLE CORE NORTH!

THEREFORE KEEP THE FLAG FLYING!
:lol:
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

Fateez

Quote from: "mlbash"HURRAY KATSINAWAN DIKKO!

BECAUSE YOU ARE THE LEADING STATE IN TERMS OF EDUCATION IN THE WHOLE CORE NORTH!

Thanxx Mlbash, dis is good news indeed at least dat makes us popular

for 1 more thing apart from musu, Allah ya taimaki Arewa gaba 'daya
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

mlbash

Quote from: "Fateez"
Quote from: "mlbash"HURRAY KATSINAWAN DIKKO!

Thanxx Mlbash, dis is good news indeed at least dat makes us popular

for 1 more thing apart from musu, Allah ya taimaki Arewa gaba 'daya

oh! you should have told me since, i wouldn't have say it! because...............uhm! :lol:

FARI

mlbash

When ever I read ur massage about the "KATSINAWAN DIKKO" I found smiles on my face what about you and you........?
IF U DON'T DEFINE URSELF 4 URSELF U WOULD BE CRUNCHED INTO OTHER PEOPLES FANTASIES OF U AND EATEN ALIVE"

mlbash

Quote from: "FARI"mlbash

When ever I read ur massage about the "KATSINAWAN DIKKO" I found smiles on my face what about you and you........?

mr fari, i think you need to elaborate! ban gane wannan you and you din naka ba!

Anonymous

mlbash

Quote from: "Anonymous"mlbash I totally gotta agree with you.

you know what? i begin to suspect you!

Nabulsi

Quote from: "Fateez"Thanxx Mlbash, dis is good news indeed at least dat makes us popular

for 1 more thing apart from musu, Allah ya taimaki Arewa gaba 'daya[/color] [/i]
La ila ha illallah! Dama fateez bakatsiniya ce ke? Kai! Duk kun zo kun cika mana gari, hoh! Eh munji wai ku yan boko, to muma dai mun yunkuro. Sai aja gefe aba mu wuri.
ey guyz! Success is hold-on, while others have let gone!

Nabulsi

Quote from: "Fateez"Thanxx Mlbash, dis is good news indeed at least dat makes us popular

for 1 more thing apart from musu, Allah ya taimaki Arewa gaba 'daya[/color] [/i]
La ila ha illallah! Dama fateez bakatsiniya ce ke? Kai! Duk kun zo kun cika mana gari, hoh! Eh munji wai ku yan boko, to muma dai mun yunkuro. Sai aja gefe aba mu wuri.

Fateez

awww Nabulsi no need to be jealous, idan kuna so, sai ku  je a koya

muku boko a Katsina! kawai accept da fact no need to do kwana kwana.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

Nabulsi

Quote from: "Fateez"awww Nabulsi no need to be jealous, idan kuna so, sai ku  je a koya

Bayan duk bokon naku, up to now you don't have a jami'a. Sai an tafi yawon ci rani. In kuna so mu saduda, sai munga kun dai na fita almajiranchi tukunna.

Fateez

Quote from: "Nabulsi"
Quote from: "Fateez"awww Nabulsi no need to be jealous, idan kuna so, sai ku  je a koya

Bayan duk bokon naku, up to now you don't have a jami'a. Sai an tafi yawon ci rani. In kuna so mu saduda, sai munga kun dai na fita almajiranchi tukunna.

Allah sarki, at least duk da bamu da jami'a, muna dai kokari muna karatun.

Ai munfi wuraren masu jami'a amma ba sa karatu sai dai a je ana gayu,

ana posing, ana nuna kudi, ana zuwa party, babana wane ne babana

minista ne....not our type of thing. We have college of Education, We

have school of nursing, Alhamdulilah. :)

Nabulsi

Quote from: "Fateez"Allah sarki, at least duk da bamu da jami'a, muna dai kokari muna karatun.

Ai munfi wuraren masu jami'a amma ba sa karatu sai dai a je ana gayu,

ana posing, ana nuna kudi, ana zuwa party, babana wane ne babana

minista ne....not our type of thing. We have college of Education, We

have school of nursing, Alhamdulilah. :)
[/i]

Lallai fateez wuyanki ya isa yanka :) You saying these to kanawa? Oh!
Rashin karatun mu is now a history. Kano was indeed a centre of commerce, but now it is also a centre of scholarship. Da mun dauka kasuwanci is all we need, but now we have realised that education is equally important.
Yawa ne da mu, that's why you can't compare the proportion of our literates to that of the illiterates. But if we are to be compared with you people now, you can hardly supercede. Do you know why? Baku da yawa :lol:

mlbash

Mufi

Quote from: Nabulsi on October 25, 2005, 11:13:05 AM
Quote from: Fateezawww Nabulsi no need to be jealous, idan kuna so, sai ku  je a koya

We can finally say know we have our own State University At long last hurray :) :) :), and by the way Yar'Adua made it happen.
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.