News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

why uglies do shekara

Started by fizoo, December 09, 2004, 01:50:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

naijagal

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL oh why ......lol

why do some girls do that. this reminds me of somthing funny that happend to me when i was visiting in kano last year. first off, i am not into a man for his looks, the cutest or ugliest man can break a woman heart regardless of his features. some women marry the most ugliest man because of his money and not his heart. its messed up for the rest of the god men that are there who arnt rich. but me, im keeping it real, i was born and resided in new york all my life. but some of the most exotic handsome men are in kano, i mean DAMN! lol there are very handsome men there. and a woman shouldnt look upon him because of him money but his love, the same for the men too. some of ya look at a woman because of her features rather than her heart, and in the end YOU will be the one who looses out.
aijagal, the top secret!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mlbash

Quote from: "naijagal" LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL oh why ......lol

why do some girls do that. this reminds me of somthing funny that happend to me when i was visiting in kano last year. first off, i am not into a man for his looks, the cutest or ugliest man can break a woman heart regardless of his features. some women marry the most ugliest man because of his money and not his heart. its messed up for the rest of the god men that are there who arnt rich. but me, im keeping it real, i was born and resided in new york all my life. but some of the most exotic handsome men are in kano, i mean DAMN! lol there are very handsome men there. and a woman shouldnt look upon him because of him money but his love, the same for the men too. some of ya look at a woman because of her features rather than her heart, and in the end YOU will be the one who looses out.

what a great idea! uhm...........................a dai bar kaza cikin gashinta!
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

ikoro

i think that every woman has her best quality in life.if you think that you are better than others why not do  shakara,i have meet a friend she made a first class in electronics engineering.she think she is the best so she do shakara but she is ugily as you said.knowing tha(t beuty dey for the beholder eye)

every woman should do shakara of what she got
 love
the  day
i found youi eant to be around you
let it be me

IBB

Quote from: "ikoro"

abi? :?
IHS

jewel(abdulgee22)

Quote from: "IBB"
Quote from: "ikoro"

abi? :?

ibb amma akwai ka da jabis fa. so a shedai u dey town.
for those that sleep their dreams is a reality, wake up is just an illussion."

jewel of d nile.

Nabulsi

Oh nooooo!
I wonder what the uglies think of themselves. Ke ba kyau ba, kuma ki hada da shakara? kai to dame mutum zai ji? Da munin ko da shakarar? It's better to do shakara if you are beautiful, otherwise........
ey guyz! Success is hold-on, while others have let gone!

Fateez

Quote from: "Nabulsi"Oh nooooo!
I wonder what the uglies think of themselves. Ke ba kyau ba, kuma ki hada da shakara? kai to dame mutum zai ji? Da munin ko da shakarar? It's better to do shakara if you are beautiful, otherwise........

How about just don't do shakara at all?
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

Nabulsi

How about just don't do shakara at all?[/quote]

Umh! If they would do just that, it would be better for us all. But I don't think that's possible wo!
ey guyz! Success is hold-on, while others have let gone!

gimbiya_khady

Truely speaking, i myself like the ugly looking girls because i am a very very jelous person who dont like athers to be attracted to MY wife. I really don buy the idea of the shakara women do these days.

that is just so cruel...how could u say that?...

Hausanicious

Assalamu Alaiku,

Bako da sallama aka san shi. Hey Mah ppl wat are cooking here?
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: "gogannaka"Yanzu kai ne bako?

G-naka just ufdate mah Zazzau man mana!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc