News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

NEW GENERATION OF MAWAKA

Started by mlbash, December 23, 2004, 09:41:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mlbash

IT'S QUITE INTERESTING THAT HAUSA MUSICALS IS NOW ADVANCING, FOR INSTANCE, ALMOST ALL THE ADVERTISEMENT NOW OVER THE RADIO IS "ZAMANISE" HOW WONDERFUL! SAI DAI..........................
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

gogannaka

Quote from: "mlbash"
IT'S QUITE INTERESTING THAT HAUSA MUSICALS IS NOW ADVANCING, FOR INSTANCE, ALMOST ALL THE ADVERTISEMENT NOW OVER THE RADIO IS "ZAMANISE" HOW WONDERFUL! SAI DAI..........................
Sai dai me?
Abeg finish talk jo.....wa kake tsoro
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

mlbash

to kai kuwa gogannamu, wa kake tunanin zan ji tsoro a duk wannan forum?

Ni dan bayanne

HAFSATU SABODA MUNJI KUMA MUN GANI, TANA DA BINDIGA

bobboss

I guss this is where the hausa  movie industry is perfectly  polished ,i must say that, i really enjoyed listening to their songs though i cant really understand most of its meanings, but always find myself enjoying it.

unfortunately, i hate the dancing,it always looks so unprofessional. i think it needs a lot of polishing
m an advocate for the maintenance and preservation of the northern cultural heritage.and advocate for the movement of the northern agenda and its actaulization.

mlbash

THAT MAKES THE MILLIONS OF US! ABIN SAI DUAI!

Anonymous

Quote from: "bobboss"I guss this is where the hausa  movie industry is perfectly  polished ,i must say that, i really enjoyed listening to their songs though i cant really understand most of its meanings, but always find myself enjoying it.

unfortunately, i hate the dancing,it always looks so unprofessional. i think it needs a lot of polishing
Yeah, I think the Hausa movie industry has improved in the few years. Kudos to them, considering the amount of opposition they face from the society. I also enjoy the music and some of the films. Some of them are nice, but I agree with you the dancing (and a great many of the acting) need polishing. But we shouldn't forget even the acclaimed Hollywood and Bollywood started this way many decades ago.[/i]

mlbash

SAAHIB 92

mu dai mun gaji allah ya kawo gyara......ko ina kida,ko ina waka ta soyayya kai kace babu abin da ya dame mu face soyayya.allh ya ganar da mu baki daya.
Radina billahi Rabban,
Wa bil Islami Dinan,
Wa bi Muhammadin Nabiyya!"

ABBAS A YAKASAI

mlbash

Quote from: "SAAHIB 92"mu dai mun gaji allah ya kawo gyara......ko ina kida,ko ina waka ta soyayya kai kace babu abin da ya dame mu face soyayya.allh ya ganar da mu baki daya.

ai babban abin haushin ma shine yanda ake 'presenting' soyayyar! mts! ALLAH ya sauwaka!

SAAHIB 92

malbash,

allah sarki soyayyarma irin ta mage da bera.....in kana da shi ayi da kai in babu  kuwa sunnanka wahalalle.

mu dai yan  kano mun da ce da mata sai addua.
Radina billahi Rabban,
Wa bil Islami Dinan,
Wa bi Muhammadin Nabiyya!"

ABBAS A YAKASAI

mlbash

Quote from: "SAAHIB 92"malbash,

allah sarki soyayyarma irin ta mage da bera.....in kana da shi ayi da kai in babu  kuwa sunnanka wahalalle.

mu dai yan  kano mun da ce da mata sai addua.

well presented! 'mage da bera' that's the best phrase for it! :lol: