News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Asia Tsunami Disaster..

Started by EMTL, December 31, 2004, 07:58:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
It was a devastating disaster..... Allah (SWT) Ya jikan masu kalmar shahada.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

sadiq

Ameen. Looking at the timing and the bulk of pple affected,we really need to think and reason.
oday s beautiful moments are tomorrow s golden memories.

bobboss

I was sad ,coz it was terribly  may the soul of all the muslims there dwell in paradise filduasi.amin
m an advocate for the maintenance and preservation of the northern cultural heritage.and advocate for the movement of the northern agenda and its actaulization.

Nuruddeen

Actually it was a serious calamity that the world witnessed ever. So far about 150,000 people are discovered dead! May Allah forgive them and it's really a lesson to the entire world. That is to show God is really the most Almighty. He can decide to deal with us the way He likes. In less than 10 minutes towns and cities were ravaged and wipe out. may Allah(God) give the families of the deceased fortitude to bear the loss.Allah ya kiyaye mu daga irin wannan bala'i.

NB: first, they thought it was a tidal wave, later it was called earth quake  resulting into ocean tide within sea level until when it  was finally sorted out to be THE TSUNAMI... whatever. Allah ya kiyaye
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

elgaazus

This is really something that requires the sympathy of the whole world being that it is inevitable (since it was ordained by God) and could have happened any where. May Allah make it the end to the sufferings on earth for the muslims among them as they will return to Him, Blessed souls. May He make our endings to good too. Amin
orget about it

zezezee

Allah ya jikan musulmai mallamai.......but i think this is just another sign from the Almighty that, death can b just a minute away from us, regardless of our location, defences, races, or watever critaria we might thing of.....it could have been anyone or anywhere......may their souls rest in perfect peace, Amen.

mu kuma Allah ya cika mana da imani....Amin
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.