News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS

Started by bobboss, January 01, 2005, 07:16:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobboss

Happy new year to all u my fellas on kanoonliners!!!!!!!!!! happy new year!, happy new year!! and what is ur new year resolutions is all you hear during this period.
To my utmost view , i see the new year resolution thing, as some kind of weakness in ones previous years or rather an admission of  his moral, spiritual, physical, pcycological ,logical ,and material failure in the previous years.coz u find people saying i will not do  this and that ,meaning they were neck deep in all those atrocities.
However, I wil suggest a new year prayers for thoes intending to have a resulotion .
well , if any of my fellow kanoonliners have either a resolution or better a prayer or even a wish am all ears! waiting anxiously to share and learn something from it .thanz
wishing all,a prosperous new year including lot of goodies,excluding all badies.
m an advocate for the maintenance and preservation of the northern cultural heritage.and advocate for the movement of the northern agenda and its actaulization.

Nuruddeen

My Dear Boobbos, though the Year is not very new to me but as per resolution, I would want us to take a pause and revisit 2004 before projecting into 2005. I mean, what  were the achievements and failures, what were the disappointments, progress and shortcomings etc. Let us there4 put searchlights on all of us. Remain blessed!
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).