News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Islam the only solution to this final century.

Started by SAAHIB 92, March 16, 2005, 02:48:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SAAHIB 92

Assalam my brothers,

May Allah be pleased with us all especially the people behind this platform for enbling muslims as well as non muslims to learn more about Allah, His Prophet and His Deen.
In this fatal moment of fitnah and confusion it is only Allah's fadl(grace) that He keeps us firm in His path of Islam.
Today we find that Islam has been mainly reduced to a mere religion of actions , i quote our beloved Prophet's tradition where he said that there will come a time only when names of Islam will remain i.e there will be several ahmeds and mohammeds and omars but very few actually live according to the Islamic way ,taqwa which is integral to it and which the worldly lifestyle is exactly opposite to it.
Our Prophet(PBUH) said there will come a time for my umma when they will be attacked from all corners of the world.The sahabas(RA) asked him wether this umma will be smalll in number ,the Prophet (PBUH) replies no they will plenty in number but will be like dirt flowing in the river. He continues and says they will have a major disease called "wahn" which means love for duniya(world and her ways) and hatred to death.
We all know how the Prohet(pbuh) and sahabas (rA) have lived. Then how did this transition take place,where did we go wrong. It may not be wise to put the blame on the non muslims as Allah says we are the best of ummats who are to correct others.But sadly we are getting corrupted by these cursed ways of non islamic concepts .
Islam is not a mere religion of traditions where one prays 5 times,fasting,and other rituals. Rituals are there in every religion ,then what is the difference that marks Islam and other religions. All the people in the world except the atheists have no problem in saying God is one,then again where does a muslim stand.
How did our beloved Prophet(pbuh) bring about this gigantic change in the behaivour of other wise rude and beastly bedoins. Today there are so many instituion spreading Islam in several ways (May Allah be pleased with All) and yet we cannot see any situation that may lead to this golden era.
One must indeed go back to the roots of the early Islam and make a clear study of how religion was taught by the Prophet(pbuh) and subsequent sahabas(RA).
".. and those who strive in Us we shall certainly guide through several ways.."
All Praise be to Allah ,
I humbly request your opinions and futher discussions,
ma'assalam
Radina billahi Rabban,
Wa bil Islami Dinan,
Wa bi Muhammadin Nabiyya!"

ABBAS A YAKASAI

alhaji_aminu

salam

SAAHIB 92, Allah shi saka maka da alheri game da abubuwanda kakeyiwa addinin Islama. Of course Islam is the ONLY solution to this 'final' century, even if we cannot prove this indeed is the final century. I have heard from many saying that prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was quoted as saying the world would not last for more than 2000 years after his death.
Perhaps you can help me out...

Christians will disagree with our view that it is Muslims who will ultimately make Jannah their final abode. But we know better. They also think we are misguided and it is only through our affirmation of Christ, as the savior, that we shall  be saved. Fair enough as Allah has told us in suratul kafiruna, "You shall have your religion and I shall have my religion. "

May Allah guide us all to the right path............. ameen
bissalam

SAAHIB 92

mydudu,

assalam. exactly i heard too that prophet alaihi salat wassalam will not passed more than 2000 yrs the saat will happen.....but to butter this mas'alah with cogent points and scholars view....lets put heads together and reserch.insha'allah zan tambayi masana abin da suka gaya mana muma sa mu sanar.....allah shine masani.

but for our cristian brothers they re' absolutely in disbelieve and they had lies,and disobey the prophet (isa alaihi ssalam)infact they re not his people and we muslims are more to ISA than cristians.see my next post.....who are  the disblievers
ma'assalam[/b]
Radina billahi Rabban,
Wa bil Islami Dinan,

ABBAS A YAKASAI

mallamt

Quotebut for our cristian brothers they re' absolutely in disbelieve and they had lies,and disobey the prophet (isa alaihi ssalam)infact they re not his people and we muslims are more to ISA than cristians.see my next post.....who are the disblievers
But does it really matter? Christians believe they have the true religion and are the people of God, so why don't we just each do ours and let God do the judging?We can not now or ever be able to fight God's fight He alone knows why He left each one of us with our different faiths, sex, colour etc to exist side by side.

Dave_McEwan_Hill

It is very arrogant to believe that you and those close to you know all the truth and everybody else is wrong. I believe that God has sent prophets among us from time to time to renew our belief in God and not to create divisions among those who believe in God. Adherents of all the world's major religions have been guilty of this arrogance which makes them want to destroy the religious beliefs of other peoples.
No one of us can hope to understand God and no one of us knows God. But God will judge us all by the way we treat all other people. As Mallamt says let everyone be guided by their own religion and leave other people to do the same.
Let me say also that those who want power in Nigeria and those who want to enrich themselves at Nigerias's expense will be happy to see the people spending all their energies arguing about religion and paying no attention to the nefarious deeds of the master thieves.
There is a forum for Islam provided on Kano Online. Should this sort of discussion not be going on there and leave this forum for politics and current affairs and other interesting topical issues.
maigemu

alhaji_aminu

Salam

I dont think Mr Hill is being fair in his analysis. I do understand his dejection about this matter because, to be honest, religion has brought tremendous amounts of conflict and guidance to mankind.

It is not arrogant to believe 'you and only you are righteous' as long as your belief is manifestly superior. As a muslim, I do proclaim Islam's superiority in guiding mankind towards the right path. I also acknowledge people of other faiths feel differently but isn't that the benefit of diversity?

And finally, if Dave has read my entire post, he would have seen what mallamt said about everyone getting guidance from their respective religions,  is  infact codified in islamic law. In suratul kafirun, Allah (SWT) guided enjoins us to recognise that, You [muslims] shall have your religion and I shall have my religion. .

Lastly, I agree with Dave that politicians do exploit religion in Nigeria and that is most reprehensible.

Take care....

guest33

Quote from: "mallamt"
Quotebut for our cristian brothers they re' absolutely in disbelieve and they had lies,and disobey the prophet (isa alaihi ssalam)infact they re not his people and we muslims are more to ISA than cristians.see my next post.....who are the disblievers
But does it really matter? Christians believe they have the true religion and are the people of God, so why don't we just each do ours and let God do the judging?We can not now or ever be able to fight God's fight He alone knows why He left each one of us with our different faiths, sex, colour etc to exist side by side.

Thank you sir. I coudn't have put it better

SAAHIB 92

Quote from: "Dave_McEwan_Hill"It is very arrogant to believe that you and those close to you know all the truth and everybody else is wrong. I believe that God has sent prophets among us from time to time to renew our belief in God and not to create divisions among those who believe in God. Adherents of all the world's major religions have been guilty of this arrogance which makes them want to destroy the religious beliefs of other peoples.
No one of us can hope to understand God and no one of us knows God. But God will judge us all by the way we treat all other people. As Mallamt says let everyone be guided by their own religion and leave other people to do the same.
Let me say also that those who want power in Nigeria and those who want to enrich themselves at Nigerias's expense will be happy to see the people spending all their energies arguing about religion and paying no attention to the nefarious deeds of the master thieves.
There is a forum for Islam provided on Kano Online. Should this sort of discussion not be going on there and leave this forum for politics and current affairs and other interesting topical issues.

Your response was very common phenomena among ppl who reject truth,and refuse  or hide truth inside their chest.....YOUR WORD ARROGANCE REPRESENT WHAT???

AM SORRY as u ve said 'no one of u can hope to understand god......???

when things are clear they do'nt need any argument, because reveallation and facts has clear all doubtful mind understand.this is a universal message that no one ,absolutely no one can  encode it.further more i reserverd the right to post what ever i wish provided it contain no vulgar or abuse.is a forum ain't it. if u ve doubt abt my post why dont u reply with evidence, proofs and exemplery teaching of  ur belief.

As for me, ISLAM IS THE UNIVERSAL AND FINAL MESSAGE

We believe that the Shari'ah of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, is the religion of Islam, which Allah has chosen for His servants. He does not accept any other religion from anyone, for He, the Exalted, said: "Surely, the true religion in Allah's sight is Islam" (3:19), "Today I have perfected your religion for you and I have completed My favor upon you, and I have chosen Islam to be your religion" (5:3), and "Whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted from Him, and in the Hereafter he will be among the losers" (3:85).

It is our opinion that whoever claims that any religion other than Islam is acceptable, such as Judaism, Christianity and so forth, is a non believer. He should be asked to repent.

It is also our opinion that whoever rejects the universal message of Muhammad, peace be upon him, rejects the message of all messengers, even if he claims that he believes and follows His Messenger. Allah, the Exalted, said: "Noah's people rejected the Messengers" (26:105). Thus, Allah considered them as rejecting all of the messengers despite the fact that there was no messenger before Noah. This is also clear from the following verses: "Those who disbelieve in Allah and His Messengers, and wish to make division between Allah and His Messengers, and say: 'We believe in some and disbelieve in others,' wishing to take a midway course. Those indeed are the unbelievers, and We have prepared for the unbelievers a humiliating punishment"(4:150-51).

MAY ALLAH GUIDE US.
Radina billahi Rabban,
Wa bil Islami Dinan,

ABBAS A YAKASAI

mallamt

SAAHIB 92, does not seem to get the point what is being said here is you do your own, i do my own a zauna lafiya.  Believe and accept that the christians truth is as contained in the bible, the jews truth is as contained in the torah, the muslim truth is as contained in the quran.  Truth becomes very subjective when seen or discussed from a religious background, that is why we go a step further and talk about conviction and faith in religion.  So you just do your own i do my own in peace, let the one not impose his on the other, that is were the source of conflict lies

SAAHIB 92

Quote from: "mallamt"SAAHIB 92, does not seem to get the point what is being said here is you do your own, i do my own a zauna lafiya.  Believe and accept that the christians truth is as contained in the bible, the jews truth is as contained in the torah, the muslim truth is as contained in the quran.  Truth becomes very subjective when seen or discussed from a religious background, that is why we go a step further and talk about conviction and faith in religion.  So you just do your own i do my own in peace, let the one not impose his on the other, that is were the source of conflict lies

nagode mallamt
Radina billahi Rabban,
Wa bil Islami Dinan,

ABBAS A YAKASAI