News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

War On Iraq

Started by Sas, March 15, 2003, 08:41:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ihsan

Mu fa tamu ta fara samun mu!!! naji ance wai wani abu ya shigo garin nan from Iraq (through the air) some gas or something like that...idan aka shaka yana saka mura, headache and all the likes... Allah dai ya kare Al ummar musulmai a ko'ina...Ameen
greetings from Ihsaneey

Blaqueen

children, i hope ya'll got to learn a VITAL lesson...

LOVE THY NEIGHBORS.... TREAT UR NEIGHBORS WELL... ALWAYS MAINTAIN GOOD RELATIONSHIPS WITH UR NEIGHBORS... DO EVERYTHING TSAKANI DA ALLAH

if only Saddam kept it real with the countries neighboring him.. then NONE of this woulda happened...

anyone else learnt sumthin from this?
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Ibro2g

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL.
kAPISH
Safety and Peace

Anonymous

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( shege bush wallahi kaman in kashe she. dan ******** ;D ;D ;D

Ibro2g

Wallahi hafcy said it all! Amma bari in dan tai maka miki hafcy ...

That good for nothing [beep] [beep] [beep], son of a [beep] [beep]. That no good [beep], dirty [beep] [beep]. Son of a thousand fathers like [beep] [beep] [beep]. His mother... his mother I rather not talk of... but she is well described as [beep] [beep] [beep] and [beep] of [beep] even as at 1960.
Bush is a [beep] and also a [beep]. If I eva get him ama woop[beep] his [beep] [beep]. And If I could, ama [beep] and castrate his [beep] [beep] and his [beep][beep]daddy. Ama [beep] [beep] his entire [beep] [beep] family and what is left of his [beep] world when I'am done wid him.

I'm [beep] outta here
Safety and Peace

Ibro2g

a'a, where did all the beep's come from. :-/ Ani ways it was just outta anger.
Safety and Peace

abdulgee

Assalamu Alaikum

There are supposed to be two KINDS of people
in the world:those who see LIFE as a tragedy and
those who see it as a comedy, but President Bush
see LIFE as a DISASTER in iraqi.

abdulgee ???

Borg

I think they are accusing Iran and Syria just to justify who they invade next. Iraq is just a tip of the iceberg.
In sun san wata basu san wata ba... mu ci gaba da wurga musu Kulhuwa! Allah ya kare duk muslmi duk in da su ke.

Rose

Quotechildren, i hope ya'll got to learn a VITAL lesson...

LOVE THY NEIGHBORS.... TREAT UR NEIGHBORS WELL... ALWAYS MAINTAIN GOOD RELATIONSHIPS WITH UR NEIGHBORS... DO EVERYTHING TSAKANI DA ALLAH

if only Saddam kept it real with the countries neighboring him.. then NONE of this woulda happened...

anyone else learnt sumthin from this?
Haba dyme!
and what did palastians does to their neighbors?
and what does ordinary Iragis women and children suffering today does?
For me no matter what saddam hussein does is not an excuse for what is happening today in iraq. Pregnant women giving birth just out of fear, Haba jama'a! Aji tsoran Allah Duniyar nan
aNo Ta DaBo ChiGaRii, GaRi Ba KaNo Ba DaJin ALLaH.

fulani_queen

lets juss continue doin wat borg said....juss keep prayin. bush is juss tryin to take tha whole middle east. thats all. first it was iraq, and now there on syria. *me ke damun wannan aladan ne wai!?!?!....anywayzz....next is iran, then saudi...and then other places....
nigeria fa.....hehe...its on their list!...(lol!)...ba sa san mu... :-/
*hiss....duk bush ze sa duniyan ta tashi tun kafin loka chin shi!!!!!

fulani_queen

lets juss continue doin wat borg said....juss keep prayin. bush is juss tryin to take tha whole middle east. thats all. first it was iraq, and now there on syria. *me ke damun wannan aladan ne wai!!!??....anywayzz....next is iran, then saudi...and then other places....
nigeria fa.....hehe...its on their list!...(lol!)...ba sa san mu... :-/
ni fa i want to see my kids before this duniya ya tashi!!! :-[
*hiss....duk bush ze sa duniyan ta tashi tun kafin lokachin ta!!!!!

Anonymous

"*hiss....duk bush ze sa duniyan ta tashi tun kafin lokachin ta!!!!! "

I don't think what you said here make sense to me. Duniya zata tashi ranar da Allah yaso lokacin da Allah yaso kuma ya ga dama. The shortest time that a human brain can imagine will not be added or deducted from the original fixed time. Neither Bush nor anyone else can effect it. Kawai dai Bush is doing the wrong thing trying to rule the oil in the middle east and what you said first is the right thing "keep praying" amma dai gyaran anan shine bazai tashi duniya ba kwatakwata. Whatever happens thats how the God decided and not Bush.  ;)

fulani_queen

(lol!)OFCOURSE!!!!!!!!!!!
i know that!!!!....juss said it for tha heck of it... ;)