News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

hausa/ fulani women in america

Started by naijagal, October 08, 2005, 06:53:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

naijagal

hausa/ fulani women in america. what are your views on life here in america than from the way of life in kano, nigeria. do you feel life for a hausa women is better here rather than kano? post your replies and let your voice be heard!

salam

naijagal
aijagal, the top secret!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kitkat

Quote from: "naijagal"hausa/ fulani women in america. what are your views on life here in america than from the way of life in kano, nigeria. do you feel life for a hausa women is better here rather than kano? post your replies and let your voice be heard!

salam

naijagal

I thought you only came for business twice a year??

What can you possibly know about a hausa fulani girls life in kano apart from maybe comparing airport formalities between MAKIA and JFK?

naijagal

i wasnt talking about my view, i was asking what are the differences and simmilarities between hausa women in kano and in USA. i know whatever it is i need to know about my fellow women. my reason for this topic was to find out what YOU feel about the differences of the hausa women in kano and USA? :oops:

salam
naijagal
aijagal, the top secret!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mlbash

Quote from: "naijagal"i wasnt talking about my view, i was asking what are the differences and simmilarities between hausa women in kano and in USA. i know whatever it is i need to know about my fellow women. my reason for this topic was to find out what YOU feel about the differences of the hausa women in kano and USA? :oops:

salam
naijagal

uhm...tamu na zafi amman dai 'the differences are so great that comparison is more or less a waste of time!
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

bakangizo

Unfortunately the ladies are silent :roll:  Are you sure there US-based Kano ladies in the forum?

Yarkwye ce

Well for me I will Have to say... the "rights" we get in the States. In Naija women are 2nd Class... and honestly I dont believe in that. we have little saying in our own house... wasu mutanan na ce wa ai saboda rights din America yara na bude IDO...Ko ina mutum yake so ya bude ido fa zai iya....I also like America becoz people dont get in your bzness like in Kano :D u dont have any kind of privacy or what ever you might call it . am from kano (& trust me i love kano but awai matsala iri iri)  one thing also is that almost 90% of the people u came across are noisy....they want to know what u have in ur purse...what sort of perfume u are wearing...na ce "KAI JAMAA" my issue with Kano is that....kowa na son ya san me kake ciki. what sort of "Designer bag or shoe is she wearing". kuma in America akwai rufin asiri. kunga a "Gida" if you didnt even pay your phone bill or dont have money for Gas, or if you dont have "NAIRA" some people dont even look at you... I like home(KN) becoz you see famiily/friends all over the place which most of the time is a good thing....

Godness I talk too much make i stop :lol:
GoT SuYa?!! ;)

mlbash

Quote from: "Yarkwye ce"Well for me I will Have to say... the "rights" we get in the States. In Naija women are 2nd Class... and honestly I dont believe in that. we have little saying in our own house... wasu mutanan na ce wa ai saboda rights din America yara na bude IDO...Ko ina mutum yake so ya bude ido fa zai iya....I also like America becoz people dont get in your bzness like in Kano :D u dont have any kind of privacy or what ever you might call it . am from kano (& trust me i love kano but awai matsala iri iri)  one thing also is that almost 90% of the people u came across are noisy....they want to know what u have in ur purse...what sort of perfume u are wearing...na ce "KAI JAMAA" my issue with Kano is that....kowa na son ya san me kake ciki. what sort of "Designer bag or shoe is she wearing". kuma in America akwai rufin asiri. kunga a "Gida" if you didnt even pay your phone bill or dont have money for Gas, or if you dont have "NAIRA" some people dont even look at you... I like home(KN) becoz you see famiily/friends all over the place which most of the time is a good thing....

Godness I talk too much make i stop :lol:

YOU ARE RIGHT AND WRONG AT SAME TIME. TO CORRECT YOU MY DEAR, 'SA IDO' IS A TYPICAL FEATURE OF THE HAUSAS, NOT KANO ALONE.
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

gimbiya_khady

Well for me I will Have to say... the "rights" we get in the States. In Naija women are 2nd Class... and honestly I dont believe in that. we have little saying in our own house... wasu mutanan na ce wa ai saboda rights din America yara na bude IDO...Ko ina mutum yake so ya bude ido fa zai iya....I also like America becoz people dont get in your bzness like in Kano  u dont have any kind of privacy or what ever you might call it . am from kano (& trust me i love kano but awai matsala iri iri) one thing also is that almost 90% of the people u came across are noisy....they want to know what u have in ur purse...what sort of perfume u are wearing...na ce "KAI JAMAA" my issue with Kano is that....kowa na son ya san me kake ciki. what sort of "Designer bag or shoe is she wearing". kuma in America akwai rufin asiri. kunga a "Gida" if you didnt even pay your phone bill or dont have money for Gas, or if you dont have "NAIRA" some people dont even look at you... I like home(KN) becoz you see famiily/friends all over the place which most of the time is a good thing....
u r rite that one of the reason y i hate going to naija...i hate how every one is getting in ur face .,..u don't have ur personal space..

Yarkwye ce

well gimbiya all u have to do is  ignore all that? but my sister Naija dey sweet ooo? me I like naija?minus the Problemos dai...
GoT SuYa?!! ;)

gimbiya_khady

i also luv naija like crazy..but that just da only problem y i hate going..but i would luv to go and life there again..it's awsum... :D

Yarkwye ce

ashe dai kin gane... :lol:
am going summer i cant wait wallahi... my last visit was ......  :cry: a dai bar maganar. lol
GoT SuYa?!! ;)

gimbiya_khady