News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

courtship and marriage

Started by revo34, September 14, 2002, 02:57:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gimbiya

Come to think about it telling my children that I met their father through technology doesn't seems to be a bad idea, I really admire tech. nowadayz. dang I guess I most be a cool mom who hung out all day in front of my monitor hugging and kissin' it :-*.
color=pink] Knoledge Saves Lives--- FAAWIN[/color]

lionger

personally i think 'online dating' is one of the many bi-products of the west's degenerating social standards. . the computer is so impersonal, and people can be so fake online. I thought only desperate people would resort to this sort of thing.

Ibro2g

Lol where have I been all this days

eg 4 Female: she go drop hanky 4 ground, shikuma dama yana near tree waitin 4 privilegde...as soon as he see opprtunity he go pick race 2 get d hanky.............
?
Naija bobo go juss carry di hanky dey go...e go still thank God ontop "thank God I don get hanky".

lol...ummitah anf quen, u give mi da laffs.

I agree wid both lionger and walidarh... this will end up in the garbage, like our ongoing sharia system or even worse!
Safety and Peace

Hafsy_Lady

Quote I really admire tech. nowadayz. dang I guess I most be a cool mom who hung out all day in front of my monitor hugging and kissin' it :-*.

LOL gimbiya are mad funny. But gaskiya am with Ummita, how weird is it if people ask ke da mijinki ya kuka hadu mun hadu ta layin online service for match making.....so how does one explain this to illetrates........ :-/ I really dont like this idea of online match making, a man can pretend or the girl can pretend and put up the best behavior sai anyi aure balai ya fara ::)

but still gimbiya you cracked me up. So lets get personal, kida da maigidane ;) I love being nosy.
What you see is what you get[/b]

Hafsy_Lady

Quote.... if man wan find gel he knows where & they know how the play their games...
eg 4 Male: ?Xcuse r u not Aisha Nasir bro
eg 4 Female: she go drop hanky 4 ground, shikuma dama yana near tree waitin 4 privilegde...as soon as he see opprtunity he go pick race 2 get d hanky.............
& there they got theirselves hooked up....no need 4 online...wey go consume electricity, take time to search gud category, xcetra

For those interested in online dating... its highly up 2 them, but my own b say make constant electricity dey! ?
lol he he he he he he ;D
What you see is what you get[/b]

Gimbiya

but still gimbiya you cracked me up. So lets get personal, kida da maigidane ;) I love being nosy.

hahaha, me and my maigida used 2 be like on the comouter all the time I'm like the mouse and he's the keyboard tying the internet all day and all night and losing our priority, but after he got me and he knows I'm head over heel in love woth him he start to hate computers, he can't even stand the fact that I work in front of a computer all day long. awwwwwww, ain't that cute and romantic? 1/2sy and ummita? Everytime I sit in front of my computer right now I have to smile :D . I think This is one of the best romantic story I have ever heard.

so do you guys think a picture marriage/courtship or phone marriage/courtship is better? 'cos I know few people who met their soulmate via phone and fix. tell me what you think.

and by the way this are hausas'

ummita

ohhhhhhh ola la la viola Gimbiya lets move this hira to somewhere else ;)? Is it possible we can have something called womens section or womens talks? Oga admin?

Gimbiya da gaske kina da aure or u juss mockin ;) & tell me di truweth wuna jam online?
Ni dai I still disapproveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Ibro2g

Safety and Peace

Blaqueen

QuoteCome to think about it telling my children that I met their father through technology doesn't seems to be a bad idea, I really admire tech. nowadayz. dang I guess I most be a cool mom who hung out all day in front of my monitor hugging and kissin' it :-*.

ah aunty gimbzz.. i get wut ur sayin.. LoL. i guess its ok when u dont have lots of northerners in ur area. besides, when its northerners, its different.. because MOST LIKELY the person knows ur cousin, friends, family, etc etc..
Naija is a small place.. everyone kinda knows everyone.. its some kinda Northern Connection!
;D
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Borg

And how about if a dood k-onliner hooks up with a babe k-onliner, they end up getting married and they met here for the first time, think its wrong and/or impossible ???

Blaqueen

da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Gimbiya

I 4 one think that'll be fobulous, just remember to invite me to the wedding. ok fyne,ummita,1/2sy. ;D

Rose

So is true online dating works? :-/
Well I can't wait for the first couple of kano onliners
Who Is't gonna be?

UMMITA & ANWAR?
DYMEQUEEN & VENOM?
HAFSY & IBRO?
IHSAN & LADIES PAPI?
[/b]
Well guys make sure you invite all of us to the wedding 8)
aNo Ta DaBo ChiGaRii, GaRi Ba KaNo Ba DaJin ALLaH.

Borg

See? Its already showing a lot of promise and prospects ;D ;D

Ibro2g

Ummitah, Ice ta riga ki.
and Ice, thats so cool, but I noticed somn in da post.
Kin hada *should I say enemies* masu fada tare, but dont u know fadan damuka yi da hafcy is neva to bi spoken of. Mi and hafcy are more than what u think of now... so abin da kikka rubuta doesnt bug us at all, unlike venom, queen etc.
besides, why arent u in dapicture?
Safety and Peace