News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Views ?On ?KanoOnline.com

Started by Fulanizzle, March 19, 2003, 03:30:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulanizzle

Salamu Alaikum....
Personally....Kanoonline is the Take off! People gather here like family and pour in their ideas.learn from each other, help and advise others....its a place that people get to show what they are good at....reveal their hidden talents...
Really....Kanoonline personally touched me deep and made me see many many things (many aspects of life) in a different point of view..postitively....

Man I could just go on and on......but to keep it short..

Just wanna thank Allah for making Kanoonline existing....
And wanna stand up and clap for ?the Admin Salisu Danyaro for his ingenious idea, his hard work, dedication and ENORMOUS success!
)

Fulanizzle

"Nice job. And thanks to Salisu Danyaro for providing the Forum, KanoOnline,
which is making this global exchanges possible."

ABUBA DAN
)

Ibro2g

Gaskiya I agree wid you, kano online has made alot of significant positive movements to most of the onliners, it is becoming a habit and a daily affair to some of them. I should advice the admin to open up a mail account here. K-online has a very bright future.
Safety and Peace

ummita

Well yeah....this syt is tyt.........iz all gravy......but errrrr I have 2 b really honest sumtyms one kinda get a lil u know.....sumtyms it geta a lil borin.......but d bestest thing about this place is that it creates a very positive vibes a freidnly vibesh atmosphere......one can learn how 2 fit in & accept other ppl'z opinion without causing worldwar10..........& heck!! least I 4get...........d greatest thing is respect........& believe me ppl respects starts in this forum & ends 'ere........of all d ppl here respect each other......wat else.....yeah k-onlyn makes u laff lyk mad, great infoz....& d greatest of all is ..............d hausa vocabulary is off d chain......ma thank u'z goes 2 everybody 'ere inclusive d ogas.......but.....how cums d ogas dont update us with info.....

lallai Ibro u lyk kanoonlyn sosai ;)
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Ibro2g

Safety and Peace

abdulgee

Assalamu Alaikum

K A N O O N L I N E !thanks 4 such an informative and insightful site.
I appreciate the chances 'cos of its uniques. thanks u 4 creating such
a great site. I really enjoyed it , Keep up the good work!
abdulgee 8) :o

Aydee Fella

since the first day a lovely siter i was chattin wid passed on to mi link to this site ther is no day dat i dont come this site so far i log on. Admin thummbs up to you. and all our members thank you for being so understanding and accomodating
never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"