News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Started by *~MuDa~*, January 01, 2006, 12:58:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

*~MuDa~*

Hey Yo!

I Just pelt like i shuld wish haffy new year to all ma polks, my dawgs, ma broz, ma sistahz, my relatibes n ma haters. Eberyone, zis is a new year, get ur resolutions ready...real resolutions, do sumthin good with zis year, sumthin real, most esfecially porgibe moi 4 all ze wrongs i habe done 2 ya, i habe already porgiben eberybody shuld incase i mud.

Howeber, wheneber we meet, make sure my new year's gipt is in ur fokets or i'ma slaf sumbody!

Much lobe!

MUDACRIS
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

sdanyaro

Happy New Year to you MUDACRIS and to all other members of this Forum...

dan kauye

Mudacris,oga admin and the rest of kanoonline family,wishing you a very prosperous new year.make your dreams come true..do it ..it's all in you..reach for the skies..be the best you can be..stay healthy,stay kool,stay good.ALLAH  ya bada sa'a,peace.!
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

sdanyaro

Happy New Year to you dan kauye and to all other members of this Forum...

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: "sdanyaro"Happy New Year to you MUDACRIS and to all other members of this Forum...

Thank you so much, Oga Admin, whish u d same. Dan Kauye, wato eben in ze village una de do new year count down kenan? i saw ze fictures ai!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Dante

Wish u all a happy new year! Mr. Admin... keep the gud work...

bakangizo

Wishing everyone a very happy and prosperous new year.

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: "Dante"Wish u all a happy new year! Mr. Admin... keep the gud work...

Dante where in ze world habe u been? Didnt u get my boicemail? ina nemanka!  Byzeway, haffy new year mah broza. Hofe se snow neba kill u pinish!

BlackSfyder Thanx Kai ma haffy new year, har yanzu dai u r still beating around ze bush, u r repusing 2 tell us dose ur new year secrect resolutions!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

sdanyaro

Happy New Year to you Dante & Bakan~Gizo and to all other members of this Forum...