News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Aikin Hajji a Nigeria

Started by MK, January 05, 2006, 05:30:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MK

To Jama'a Yan Uwa, da alama dai Gwamnatin Nigeria bata damu da aikin hajji kuma ba. Ya kamata mu tashi gaba daya muyi kokari ta duk hanyar da ya dace wajen ganin an yi gyara.  Saboda wannan abu yana taba daya daga cika cikan musulunci. Mu musulmi bai kamata mu bar wannan abu da ya faru ba wannan shekaran ba tare da yin wani abu ba.

To show the lack of concern for this operation, Obj appointed an incompetent person; someone of questionable integrity to head this operation. I think this was done to slant us muslims. Now the whole thing is in a mess and we the muslims in Nigeria are in for it. I feel really sad about this development and fellows we have to see how we can rise to the occasion and not only show our dissatisfaction but also act as a pressure group to ensure that one of the cardinal principles of Islam does not continue to suffer. By ignoring this problem, we are in effect even questioning our eman. Ma'assalam
The greatest weapon is truth' -Sardauna 1966

gogannaka

It is indeed a shame. For the past 10 years nigeria has failed to have a satisfactory hajj operation.This shows the bad way things are run in the country. People are appointed into the hajj planning comitee not to plan an effective hajj operation but to have thier names 'shine' more or for the financial benefits.
This shows how very bad nigerians are in terms of logistics planning.
And it is not only the hajj operation that is runn like this everything is run like this.
Allah ya sawwake amma a ce just to transport 50000 people to and from one place to another sai ya zama aiki.I wonder what'll happen when someday( God forbid) a whole state is to be evacuated for some emergerncy reasons.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

sdanyaro

MK & gogannaka

Kai, Kai, Kai ? This country is messed up! What has been happening with the Hajj Operation in this country in the past years to date, is a window to what has been happening to all sectors of Nigeria. As bad as things are this year, last year was better and next year will be a little worst. This really is low down dirty shame!!! So many people (thousands) were left at various Airports after all the ?planning? for at least six month.. What a shame. A low down dirty shame to a Luck (Good or Bad) System!!!

Hafsy_Lady

We have heard di problem. Nnaayi....now what is the way forward? :arrow: [/b]
What you see is what you get[/b]

precious

What I actually find a shame is the fact that the same amirul hajj that failed last year is the one person appointed again this year.If a person fails a irin wannan abun ina ce sai a nemo wani kuma ya gwada.
Its the same thing that is a trademark of Nigeria.The fact that the same people have been running the affairs of this country and failing miserably tun kafin a haife mu.Haba!We never learn.Nigeria ce kadai take ci baya a duniyar nan,despite our dunbun resources.
We just hope su ma alhazan will pray for the countrys betterment and not just for themselves.

mallamt

That is niaja for you common sense dictates that since we are aware that this is a yearly activity, planning for the following year starts with the commencement of airlifting in a current year and details should be made public.  i think the solution is simple let the private sector run the operations, this may be a bit more expensive, but in general more people will be satisfied and get their monies worth.

HUSNAA

Quote from: "gogannaka"It is indeed a shame. For the past 10 years nigeria has failed to have a satisfactory hajj operation.This shows the bad way things are run in the country. People are appointed into the hajj planning comitee not to plan an effective hajj operation but to have thier names 'shine' more or for the financial benefits.
This shows how very bad nigerians are in terms of logistics planning.
And it is not only the hajj operation that is runn like this everything is run like this.
Allah ya sawwake amma a ce just to transport 50000 people to and from one place to another sai ya zama aiki.I wonder what'll happen when someday( God forbid) a whole state is to be evacuated for some emergerncy reasons.
Well lets look at the bright side of things. At least no one can complain of nigerians overcrowding the holy land this year!!! (and Mantu can take credit for that 'achievement'!)
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

sdanyaro

Thanks to all for your comments.
Quote from: "Hafsy_Lady"We have heard di problem. Nnaayi....now what is the way forward? :arrow: [/b]
There is no way forward in Nigeria only backward...

Quote from: "precious"Nigeria ce kadai take ci baya a duniyar nan,despite our dunbun resources. :arrow: [/b]
You are right on the money...

Quote from: "mallamt" i think the solution is simple let the private sector run the operations, this may be a bit more expensive,  :arrow: [/b]
You are right that it may be a bit more expensive, but even that will not work well all the time in all places  in this Country. MTN is private and expensive, but it doesn't work well all the time in all places in this Country. What works well private or otherwise all the time in all places  in this Country?

Quote from: "HUSNAA"Well lets look at the bright side of things. At least no one can complain of nigerians overcrowding the holy land this year!!! (and Mantu can take credit for that 'achievement'!) :arrow: [/b]
Yes and since we are looking for this kind of bright side of things, it could be a blessing for the people left behind that they might not have to suffer the endless hardship of not being able to return to Nigeria on time or worse. Sombody told me today, that they had actually boarded the aircraft and were then told to disembark to make room for "'Yan Kasuwa" right here in Kano. Another good thing is that the Governor promissed them that they will be the first to go next year in Allah ya kaimu - only in Nigeria...