News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Yarns!

Started by *~MuDa~*, February 01, 2006, 06:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*~MuDa~*

Ehen! i know se feofle go dey fof in to read bcoz dey don c YARNS, well habe u eber wondered y majority op our kind do pail when dey toast a babe on ze street? It is because dey dont use ze actuall YARNS, zey use ze wrong ones, can u beliebe one guy saw a damsel on ze street n he was lyk:

O Baby i lub u, oya talk ur own!

Eben ip i was a woman i wudnt mind tearing him a nasty slaf on ze pace. Many of u guys know dem yarns more zan me, esfecially manyan Toasting Bictims like dem Hafsy_Lady n so on. Cheers!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

sk8er boi

oboy u r very right on dis,most guys fail in their yarns cos they fail to flatter and u know its ol bout flattery.
ive da best of urself cos dats all dere is of u

*~MuDa~*

Yeah U right....but make i tell u one thing, many girls now use to comflain zat dey hate feofle who platter zem too much...when zey know bery well zat wut zey r sayin is not all zat true...se u get?
www.articlesdir.co.cc

sk8er boi

its very true,2much flattery can be very dangerous,so one has 2 be very careful.but da bottom line is dat every lady falls 4 flattery no matter wat.its sucess ol depends on how u do it.
ive da best of urself cos dats all dere is of u

*~MuDa~*

Men Ur right 2, u can imagine a guy telling a chick, "u r ze sugar in my tea", u r ze only one in my heart", "i think about u all day long", "i cant sleef without u" n all dat kinda ish u know, when u know all zat kinda words r bullshit!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

neozizo

I'm in a quandary and i need your help people.
Being an extremely shy individual and(according to all me ex's) very unromantic....plus i don't have the liver,i find it very difficult to bewitch a witch especially on the streets of Kano.
So i asked for a friends help,to which she sent me the following list of chat-up lines.
The problem is they seem to be ''white man's'' 'yarns' and knowing our yan mata, if you try any on them they might turn violent or turn you over to a nearby danHisba.
So ma guys (the bold and romantic types)im a need your help to test out these yarns on our local breed of babe and try to rubbishn the myth that "kano babes na......." and give me a feed back.

Can you tell ? I?m Ali Nuhu?s body double.

What?s a nice girl like you doing with a face like that?

Could you give me directions ? to your heart.

Have you got a phone card? I want to ring my mum and tell her I?ve met the woman of my dreams.

So you?re a girl? right?

I might not be the best looking guy in the world, but I?m the only one talking to you!

You look like my future ex-wife!

What?s your sign? Is it ?Stop? or ?Dangerous curves ahead??

If I follow you home, will you keep me?

Hello. I?ve got a blue toothbrush ? how about you?

Is it hot in here or is it just you?

(Looking at the label in the back of her dress?) just checking to see if you were made in heaven.

There must be something wrong with my eyes ? I can?t take them off you!

I?m new in town, could you give me directions to your house?

Was your father a thief, cos someone stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes.

What does it feel like to be the most beautiful woman in the room?

Are we related?? Would you like to be?

Excuse me. I?m short of cash. Do you mind if we share a cab home?

Your legs must be tired because you?ve been running through my mind all night.

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I?d put U and I together.

Excuse me, I?ve lost my phone number, can I borrow yours?

Do you have a map? I?ve just got lost in your eyes.

You want a raisin? No? How about a date?

I had to find out what kind of person would go out dressed like that!

Do you believe in love at first sight, or shall I keep on walking?

All those curves and me with no brakes.

Do you believe in love at first sight, or shall I keep on walking?

Your father must be a terrorist cos........
ur da
BOMB!