News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

SAYING BYE TO ALL MY FRIENDS.............

Started by mlbash, March 11, 2006, 01:27:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mlbash

Leting the entire forum that i'll strongly miss you all. i'm recently posted from our office to a spot where i won't be able to turn up as i usually do. it will take me quite some moments to accomplish the mission.
So this is to say bye to all my friends and to let you know that i'll seriously miss YOU ALL and the entire FORUM.

BYE AND GOD BLESS.
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

admin

mlbash

We will really miss you very much. Kuma Allah ya bada sa'a, kuma Allah yasa wannan shi ya fi alheri. Amin. Also please from time to time when you are back to where you have Internet Access, do check in on us.

Haza Wasalam.
Kaini Kano ko a buhun barkono!!!

dan kauye

Good luck ..but we not gonna miss ya..atleast all those love poems & e-crushes will have some breathing space..

God im kidding..we already missing you..Allah ya taimaka..

*whisers* where are you going? you can PM  me the details if you dont wanna go public with it.. :lol:
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

Hafsy_Lady

wey my Palm wine Keg.....make I take wash dis gran ocashon.... I just dey jolly dis guy dey go.

Nnaaayi Bayi Bye oh.....remain gone!
What you see is what you get[/b]

Hafsy_Lady

Ooops! I TAUGHT IT WAS KITKAT LEAVING...MLBASH? OH NO.....

PISH JON GOOO... BU WAAAAAA AAAAAAAA A A A AHHHHH
What you see is what you get[/b]

bakangizo

Bahhhhhh! :cry:  Mallam Bash Allah ya ba da sa'a, The forum will suely miss you. As the Admin said, you can once in a while pop in whenever you are in an 'internet-compliant' place. All the best in your new place.

zezezee

May God be with us mlbash...inshaAllah we will all be together in spirit...pls do check up on us anytime u get a chance...Allah Ya bada sa'a, ameen
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

kitkat

wai ina aka kai ka ne mlbash thats so remote?? It sounds scary.

Ke kuma Hafsy kya ji da shi, ke za ki gudu ki barmu a forum dinnan.

mlbash

uhm...........it's a pleasure to be back to my friends! i'm back! hi...............i miss you all!
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

*~MuDa~*

Daman i knew it....i knew it was just one op ur cunning flans to flay wit ze kanoonliners. Ip Not wut kind op remote arear does not habe an intrenet Konnection? Abi na Jumanji? Lol....Jst Kiddin?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

gogannaka

Welcome back mlbash.it is surprising how u spent that time in dutse and you couldn't get access to the internet.the broadband state fa.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

figorms

Quote from: "gogannaka"Welcome back mlbash.it is surprising how u spent that time in dutse and you couldn't get access to the internet.the broadband state fa.

kai kai then i really agree wit muda, ur in dutse and u couldnt get internet connection at all oh oh oh i forgot u said u were inside dutse. dont mind me i ve a bit of readin problem, kai kuma muda ve u ever heard that there is light ma inside a stone. lol just kiddin it's good to ve u bak.
at u see is wat u get........................RMS

neozizo

figorms

Quote from: "zizo"Bros.
welcome back.we miss ya posts well-well.

yah it's really good to see yah too.
at u see is wat u get........................RMS

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: "gogannaka"Welcome back mlbash.it is surprising how u spent that time in dutse and you couldn't get access to the internet.the broadband state fa.

Thank You my broda! Help me tell am!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc