News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

US atrocities in Iraq

Started by Dave_McEwan_Hill, June 06, 2006, 12:17:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave_McEwan_Hill

maigemu

moray

Strong stuff Dave, will the Americans never learn.

dan mama

surely the will never learn. just saw over the news that they have killed  Al zarqawi and they are all happy and celebrating, what a stupid thing to do. dont they know that the voilence will never stop? or is he the only person planting and setting the bombs ablaze? as far as am concern there are soo many Al zarqawi out there in Iraq that will never allow then rest. the war is a total failure and the best the can do to the Iraqis is to get out of their country and allow them to build their lives  which they have destroyed completely
ets always stand for the truth no matter how bitter it is.

kitkat

u Musab al-Zarqawi Dead? Was He Ever Alive?
Filed under:
General
? John C Dvorak @ 8:30 am

"This is the photo the Pentagon offered up to validate their success at taking out Abu Musab al-Zarqawi. Why don?t they just put his head on a stick and march it around town?

But since nobody seems to have actually seen this guy alive how do we know if this is the guy dead? Not to fall completely into the conspiracy camp, but it has been suggested by more than a few people that this guy was a straw-man who never existed in the first place. Now, coincidentally he?s been killed by sheer accident in Bagdad by a miscellaneous bomb. And in the process of being blown up his head is in pretty good shape.

To me this signals that we?re pulling out of this war shortly."

HUSNAA

He did not die instantly. He was alive when the Americans found him. He died shortly afterward, or so say the Americans.

Anyway as faras I am concerned, his death was a good thing. No one who tries to forment a civil war between the two factions shia and sunni and was responsible for the death of innocent civilians should call himself or be called a matyr in death.

PS He did exist as a human being, he was not an American propangada figment of imagination.

By the way, Rumsfeld was saying that Al Zarqawi was possibly the man most responsible for the deaths of so many innocent lives in the recent past (or something to that effect). What he failed to add was 'after President Bush'.

The other day Rumsfeld or another Bush lackey said something about Iran being a sponsor of  state organized terrorism, and I thought 'well that's odd', because I was under the impression that it is America that is the sponsor of  state organized terrorism, with its troops scattered in iraq and Afghanistan and  now eyeing Iran.  Ko daya ke ance laifi tudu ne, sai ka taka naka ka hango na wani.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

dan mama

the situation in Iraq is seriously bad and i just cant get the reason for the war. in the begining they said it weapons of mass destruction when they went and saw that it was not there they are  now saying its terrorism? what is all this, during the period of sadam Iraqis had a county they could call their home, now its nothing but blood shed and anarcy, when will this all end the americans should just pack their bags and leave  cos they are the greatest terrorist
ets always stand for the truth no matter how bitter it is.