for students who want to study abroad(europe)

Started by dan mama, November 08, 2006, 04:33:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dan mama

hi all for those who want their children,brothers,sister or friends to have a  very good quality education in europe at an affordable price, should consider the island fo the sun for studies(cyprus)? the place where i school is nice and good u can have a look at it www.emu.edu.tr and i believe u will love it. any body that wants to get addmission should contact me at nico2002ng@yahoo.com. no addmission fee is required all u need to send to me is your credentials waec or neco results with good grades and i will do the procesing admission are now going on for the next semester which will begin in febuary 2007 so now is the right time to apply. the school fees is not too expensive considering the type of education and knowledge u will aquire, its about $2300 persemester so why spend thousands of pounds or dollars going some where else when u can get the same level of education at a cheaper and more affordable price. am a student agent here and i repeat no addmission fee is required other people charge about 40thousand naira for admmision processing fee but i don't, so for those of u that want your friends or relatives to have a sound and mordern day education, the ball is in your court.
ets always stand for the truth no matter how bitter it is.

Muhsin

Allah ya hore mana muje.
But, contrary to my expectaion, when I converted the fees, I see sth. beyond my brain. But, Allah's will...............isn't it?
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Muhsin

Allah ya hore mana muje.
But, contrary to my expectaion, when I converted the fees, I see sth. beyond my brain. But, Allah's will...............isn't it?
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

admin

dan mama,

Thanks for this post. I hope our visitors will benefit from this.
Kaini Kano ko a buhun barkono!!!

Fateez

Don't mean to spoil ur business Dan mama, but i heard da people there are first class racists. How true is dat?

Anyways, all da best to da people applying!  :idea:  :idea:
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain