News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

On The Couch

Started by *~MuDa~*, December 10, 2006, 09:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gogannaka

A'a,you will love how it ended.Just go watch it.
It is the best ending PB could have got. Scofield ne ya mutu amma ya haifi yaro tare da Sarah Tancredi.
You won't believe who saved them. Blast from the past.

Anyways enough spoiler for you.
Has anyone watched the movie 'state of play'?
It is soooooo good.

Muda that wolverine you watched is the incomplete,unedited version i was talking about. Just get the original.
And yes i was talking about the HB prince...3 hrs...phewww.
I don't know how my mind has not been able to accept the Benjamin Bhutton case as a good movie.
I think it's the trailer i saw,the part where someone who looks like a baby and the same time like smigel of LOTR.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

gogannaka

These movies have been great:

The hangover: I laughed till i almost cracked my ribs.Very very funny.

State of play: Anything with Russel Crowe id interesting. Great suspense.

Ghost of girlfriends: Another masterpiece.DB you should watch this one. The best scene was where Micheal Douglas was tutoring the young boy.

A Good man's hard to find: Low budget black movie.I think its an old movie but i just watched it. Nice story,although it needs some touch up.

Star Trek,The Future Begins: A must see,especially for trekkies.

Dan-Borno

GGNK ka san ina binka bashin fim ko?

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

gogannaka

How do i get it across to you?
Any idea?

bakangizo

Quote from: gogannaka on August 08, 2009, 03:43:37 PM
It is the best ending PB could have got. Scofield ne ya mutu amma ya haifi yaro tare da Sarah Tancredi.

You don spoil am already. why would they go and kill Scofield? I will go get it.

Another thing, ina kake samun fims haka? E be like say the moment a film is out, u don watch am already. Kai!

HUSNAA

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on August 20, 2009, 05:51:04 PM
Quote from: gogannaka on August 08, 2009, 03:43:37 PM

You don spoil am already. why would they go and kill Scofield? I will go get it.

Another thing, ina kake samun fims haka? E be like say the moment a film is out, u don watch am already. Kai!
In scofield ya mutu, that is the end of prison break. About time too. Never watched the stuff, since someone told me it was addictive.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

gogannaka

Ai kuwa ya mutu.
Amma ya bar bomboy so at anytime the producers feel they need some money sai su ce yaron ya gaji baban shi.

@BKGZ,i either download the movies or collect softcopies from friends ko kuma na je cinema na kalla.
Ranar laraba N500 ne  ;D

Dan-Borno

[/quote]

e be like say you need to watch that fim wey i watch
last week, the name be "HACKERS" - na dis thing wey
dey prevent your broda from marriage, always hacking
and downloading fims from the net.

i watched ICE AGE 3, har yanzu fa mutumin yana fama da wannan
kwallon - i am eager to see what's in it, it might even be empty
after all this wahala - wai menene sunan wannan dabban?
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

gogannaka

LOL,lallai fa hackers.
Hacking bai isa ya hana ni aure ba DB. Aure fa is like 'habo' zuwa kawai yake.

Ice age 3 was very funny. Wacce dabba kake nufi? Wadan da su biyu(mace da namiji) suke fada akan almond? Ai ina ga kamar fa kurege ne.

bakangizo

Quote from: gogannaka on August 20, 2009, 08:37:48 PM
@BKGZ,i either download the movies or collect softcopies from friends ko kuma na je cinema na kalla.
Ranar laraba N500 ne  ;D

Cinema a ina?  Eldorado ko Marhaba? ;D

*~MuDa~*

I was able to watch Terminator Salvation, i had to stand up half way because i hate Christian Bale, i dont know why they give him very high budgeted movies either, up till today i havent seen Batma:The Dark Night because of him, and now John Connor? What where they thinking?

I saw Transformers II:Rvenge of The Fallen, Kai!!! Let me just say i watched it 3 times already and its 2 hrs 21 minutes no kidding. Thats all i can say for now and that its even better than the prequel.

Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince wasnt really bad, it has such a fantastic Preveiw, i was moved, so i expected so much action and magic time, therefore i got disappointed especially for the fact that the producers didnt deem it fit to include Dumbledore's Funeral at the Beach with all the merpeople, Centaurs and other creatures. That scene was beautiful in the novel.

My most see for this week are G.I. Joe:Rise of The Cobra, even if i know its a franchise movie on Toys but the movie is number II on Box Office and it has a mind-blasting preveiw, not mind-blowing, mind-blasting...lol, and alson District 9, it seems to be so terrific.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Fateez

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on August 25, 2009, 02:30:17 PM
I was able to watch Terminator Salvation, i had to stand up half way because i hate Christian Bale, i dont know why they give him very high budgeted movies either, up till today i havent seen Batma:The Dark Night because of him, and now John Connor? What where they thinking?

I saw Transformers II:Rvenge of The Fallen, Kai!!! Let me just say i watched it 3 times already and its 2 hrs 21 minutes no kidding. Thats all i can say for now and that its even better than the prequel.

Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince wasnt really bad, it has such a fantastic Preveiw, i was moved, so i expected so much action and magic time, therefore i got disappointed especially for the fact that the producers didnt deem it fit to include Dumbledore's Funeral at the Beach with all the merpeople, Centaurs and other creatures. That scene was beautiful in the novel.

My most see for this week are G.I. Joe:Rise of The Cobra, even if i know its a franchise movie on Toys but the movie is number II on Box Office and it has a mind-blasting preveiw, not mind-blowing, mind-blasting...lol, and alson District 9, it seems to be so terrific.

Terror Muda ya dawo!  :) :)

I also agree that Revenge of the Fallen was better than the prequel. I did find some Michael Bayism a little inappropriate, but it didnt ruin the movie.

Half blood prince = anticlimatic and diasppointing!!! It was flat! flat! flat!

I still haven't seen GI Joe but I won't see District 9 even if they paid me! Do you know what they portrayed Nigerians as in that movie?

I am a proud Nigerian and I am Disappointed!

Going to see The Ugly Truth this weekend. Love Gerard Butler! Can't wait!

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

bakangizo

Quote from: Fateez on September 05, 2009, 05:59:49 AM

I still haven't seen GI Joe but I won't see District 9 even if they paid me! Do you know what they portrayed Nigerians as in that movie?

I am a proud Nigerian and I am Disappointed!

Haha.
Gaskiya daci gareta ;D

Goga. I'm going to request for these films from you:- Slumdog, Transformers (I & II), Ghosts of girlfriends, The Hangover, Inglorious Basterds (if its out), Wolverine.

gogannaka

Fateez,its good to be patriotic. Have you seen the Sony PS3 advert?
The Nigerian govt had to demand an apology from Sony Corporation.Their MD had to apologize.

BKGZ i will get the movies for you inshaAllah.
I don't have inglorious basterds but i will get it for you. I don't like Quentin Tarantino's movies so much.Too bloody.
I watched defiance, i thought it wouldn't be interesting but it turned out to be way over my expectation.

I also watched a low budget,weird but very interesting movie called 'the man from earth'. It was filmed in just one room with just like 10 people but it was so captivating. A man was moving from his home and his friends wanted to know why and where he was moving to.
He started telling them why and it turned out he was 14000 years and does not age and that he was Jesus and that he never said he was the son of God etc etc.....very funny movie.

bakangizo

Ina jira. Ka hado da "Defiance" da "The man from Earth", if u still have them.