News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

On The Couch

Started by *~MuDa~*, December 10, 2006, 09:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gogannaka

I watched 'the taking of pelham 123.
Denzel Washington and John Travolta.
Its a must watch.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

*~MuDa~*

Lol at Fateez.

At least, Fateez agrees with me that Transformers II is the dynamite this 2009 (coz till date i havet seen a movie like it) and that Harry Potter was disappointing. Good observation.

Anyway, i have seen G.I. Joe:Rise of The Cobra, the movie is nice but Gaskiyya it can not still measure up to Transformers II. i also saw a couple more like Night In The Museum II Seriously i had a nice time, it was a nice comedy. I also saw a kung fu movie called Ip Man starring Donnie Yen, it was produced by Sammo Hung (you can understand my excitement right?), its a true life story set in the late 1930's during the WWII, believe me its tight, so captivating, sad and the story line was so intelligent, Donnie Yen deserves an academy for that movie.

This week i'm looking forward to watch Zombieland and  Final Destination 4.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Dan-Borno

bro, i envy you.  still watching grey's anatomy, its becoming
more interesting.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

gogannaka

About to go watch Micheal Jackson's 'This is it'.

Has anyone watched District 9? I learnt the NIgerian govt has banned its screening because Nigerians were potrayed as very bad people in the movie.

*~MuDa~*

I just copied a couple of crazy movies among there are Adams Sandler's You Don't Mess With the Zohan, Superhero Movie, The Exorcism of Emily Rose, Madagascar 2 and Fired Up...and i have just seen the preveiw for Saw VI, i just cant wait.
www.articlesdir.co.cc

gogannaka

I have watched Micheal Jackson's 'This is it'.
He is undoubtedly the king of pop. You should see what he did at age 50.

I also watched District 9. The production was superb,the story good but the ending was absolute rubbish. Sam sam bai yi ma'ana ba karshen. When i finished watching i just knew i have wasted some precious time.

BKGZ ina kake?
Na kalli Inglorious basterds after much pressure from my friend,a huge Quentin Tarantino fan. I must say it is a good movie,a very brutal/wicked one too. There's some good humuor in it also. If you love su Kill Bill,pulp fiction then you'll definately enjoy it.
One part i loved was when Fuhrer Hitler,during the premiere screening of the movie told the producer it was his best movie yet and the guy couldn't help crying.
But the part i loved most was when a german soldier refused to tell the basterds where the german soldiers were stationed. He proudly died for his country.
A must watch movie.

gogannaka

Movies i've watched:

Ninja Assassin: VERY VERY BRUTAL. It has Sho Kosugi starring in it.
Old Dogs: Comedy.John Travolta and Robbie Williams....I don't really like Robbie but its a good mpvie.I can rate it 3 out of 5 stars.
2012: Slept half of the movie. Too destructive. The story is just a depiction of Noah's arc nothing more. I love the character 'Yuri'
Not Easily broken: Morris Chestnut. I kinda love black american movies.
The ugly truth: Laughed till the end.

IBB

GGNK:
You are right about 2012 it was Noah's arc and Yuri I like the guy he is so mean.

Have you seen AVATAR? I watched it yesterday in 3D the movie is great. Me, I dont know but I think these directors are workin with Aljanu
IHS

gogannaka

Went to watch Avatar yesterday but surprisingly the cinema was fully booked.
Heard it has broken sales record and instead of its sales declining after 1st week of release it actually soared.

*~MuDa~*

Avatar and Ninja Assassins (Wachoskies Brothers) i cant wait to land my hands on those movies. Meanwhile i've been watching movies like mad these days, i just saw Pathology, Marley & Me, Perfum-The Story of Murderer, Prom Night, I Love You, Man, and 21 interesting movies. trust me!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

bakangizo

Quote from: gogannaka on November 12, 2009, 10:01:23 AM
I have watched Micheal Jackson's 'This is it'.
He is undoubtedly the king of pop. You should see what he did at age 50.

I also watched District 9. The production was superb,the story good but the ending was absolute rubbish. Sam sam bai yi ma'ana ba karshen. When i finished watching i just knew i have wasted some precious time.

BKGZ ina kake?
Na kalli Inglorious basterds after much pressure from my friend,a huge Quentin Tarantino fan. I must say it is a good movie,a very brutal/wicked one too. There's some good humuor in it also. If you love su Kill Bill,pulp fiction then you'll definately enjoy it.
One part i loved was when Fuhrer Hitler,during the premiere screening of the movie told the producer it was his best movie yet and the guy couldn't help crying.
But the part i loved most was when a german soldier refused to tell the basterds where the german soldiers were stationed. He proudly died for his country.
A must watch movie.

You promised me movies, remember? And you didn't deliver. Just came back from Saudia.

gogannaka

Ai an yi maka writing tun tuni kuma you guys didn't meet a katsina.
Yanzu dai ya zaka karba,the guy has left katsina but i'll see how i can send it again.

I watched Avatar yesterday and i must admit its been long since i saw a movie so magnificent.
Dan Allah wa ya kalla. The movie somehow clearly depicts and shows america's government's attitude.
Its a collectors piece.

bakangizo

Just tell me where to collect it if you are in Kano. I can send someone. Moreover, I'm in Kano most weekends.

Muhsin

Don Allah who can "help" me with this Avatar? Nima na dawo kallon film as I now have access to it. Thanks

I recently watched The Legend of the Seeker season 1 and some parts of season 2. The film I read somewhere is not yet completed. So we are waiting.

Am now watching Merlin. Though in a way childish but very interesting movie. I just like it.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

BKGZ i will notify when i come.

Muhsin Ka nemi avatar a wajen masu sayar da CD. There's this CD that goes for N400.It only contains one movie as opposed to the ones with 19 or 22 in 1 CD.It is qualitative. Don gaskiya if the movie is not clear baza ka ji dadin shi ba sosai.

Gaskiya its high time the cinemas open up in kano,irin su genesis or silverbird.