News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

On The Couch

Started by *~MuDa~*, December 10, 2006, 09:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gogannaka

BKGZ na baka lambar wanda zai baka tun tuni ai.
Yanzu har ya bar garin ya koma ikko.

Dan borno ya sam maka daga wadanda yake da.

When buying movies don't buy the one that has many movies in one cd
There are some that have just one movie in a cd.The y cost between N400-N500
They are of very good quality.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

IBB

GNNK ka zama Piracy Expert ko.

Have you Pirate GREEN ZONE yet? Thats a MUST SEE movie.
IHS

Fateez

Wow, everyone's raving about Avatar and I havent even seen it! Is it really that good? I did read an article about the

nature of the storyline that put me off it permanently - the whole "white man must save the savages (a la pocahontas)"

attitude. Anyways, maybe i'll watch it someday..

I did watch Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland the other day and I loved it!!! Lewis Carroll's book on is still one of my favourite

books. I loved the twist to the story, it was set in the future, considering Alice had once been in Wonderland when she was

a child and now she has returned but she doesn't remember a thing - nice! I loved the quirkiness! I did find it a little on the

scary side but it's all good....4/5 stars :)

I saw Valentine's day sometime ago and it was just blah... It was trying so hard to be like the Brit Film Love Actually but failed

at it! The stories were too many, the movie was too short, you didn't get time to grasp the full depth of the stories...Then to

add insult to injury - Taylor Swift's acting! Oh my goodness! Whoever told her she could act doesn't like her at all!!! That role

would have been so much more convincing if they had cast Amana Byrnes, but no... *I shake my head* 2.5/5 stars. On the

plus side, I liked Jessica Biel's part of the story - The I hate Valentines day dinner, complete with an I hate Valentines day

pinata. now that's original...

Can't wait for Bounty Hunter with Gerard Butler and Jennifer Aniston, From Paris with Love and Hayao Miyazaki's Ponyo on the Cliff!!

I haven't waited this long for an anime movie! 2 years in suspense....

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

bakangizo

Quote from: gogannaka on March 12, 2010, 05:46:15 PM
BKGZ na baka lambar wanda zai baka tun tuni ai.

No, you didn't.  You said he would call me.

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: Dan-Borno on March 10, 2010, 11:53:08 AM
somebody help me with avatar and hurt locker

Next time you come to Kano, just hit my digits, i'll bring them for you, soft copy. Infact the Avatar is subtitled and its so clear.

This week, harkan academy awards nominated movies zanyi, i'm looking into watching The Hurt Locker (let me see whats in the movie that gave it all the awards), Sandra Bullocks The Blind Side, the Watchoskies brothers Ninja Assassin (finally i've got it), Eric Banners The Time Travelers Wife, Disneys The Princess and The Frog, The Invention of Lying, Couples Retreat, and Goerge Clooney's Up In The Air and Fantastic Mr. Fox.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Ibro2g

Fateez, Avatar is not about whiteman saving the natives, its a triumph against invaders and its a fantastic movie. A movie which television and all those involved with it can be proud of. I say regardless of the Oscars, its the best picture of the year and will only go down with the Lord of the rings to tie with. You should see it.
Safety and Peace

gogannaka

I watched sherlock holmes.
A great movie.Very funny and full of suspense.

I'm gonna watch Shutter Island today.

Kai rannan na kalli wani movie wai sleeping dictionary.
Who has watched it?
Jessica Alba ta hadu.

Ibro2g

Quote from: gogannaka on March 24, 2010, 02:31:40 PM

Jessica Alba ta hadu.
Lol Say it loud, say it proud.

Shutter Island..hmmm... not his best movie, not even one of his best. I think leonardo is becoming desperate.
Safety and Peace

gogannaka

Ibro the success or not of the movie lies in the director,who for shutter Island happens to be Martin Scorcese.

I really enjoyed Shutter Island. The twist in the story was fascinating. Everyone was taken unawares in the movie.
I really enjoyed it. The movie got me thinking for a greater part of the day to fully comprehend the story.

BKGZ, PM me your address so that i can burn the CD''s and post them to you.

IBB na ga preview din Green Zon.....a must see as you say.
Matt Damon never falls my hand.

IBB

I told u!

Iam waitin 4 Clash of the Titan is coming out on Friday cant wait to watch it I believe it will be good
IHS

Dan-Borno

mr. UK EXPRESS, clash of the titans kuma, wanne?
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

gogannaka

Kai gaskiya clash of the titans yayi kama da zai yi kyau.

Has anyone seen the book of Eli?
Denzel washington...ashe mission film ne...lol

IBB

Borno express, is the new clash of the titans.

GGNK, gaskiyar ai shi yasa na masu. as for book of Eli I havent seen it I wanted to but i believe is out of cinema now. What do u mean Mission firm ne? Like missionary?
IHS

gogannaka

Quote from: IBB on April 01, 2010, 02:14:12 AM

GGNK, gaskiyar ai shi yasa na masu. as for book of Eli I havent seen it I wanted to but i believe is out of cinema now. What do u mean Mission firm ne? Like missionary?

Ai aka yi ta action a film din ana protecting wani littafi.
Ashe bible ne in braile...lol.
It was placed next to the koran after compilation.
It was a nice movie sha,but a bit deadly for some peoples liking.

I watched Alvin and the chipmunks....kai na sha dariya
Have i mentioned i watched Sherlock Holmes too? Ya hadu sosai.

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: gogannaka on April 02, 2010, 12:00:55 AM
Quote from: IBB on April 01, 2010, 02:14:12 AM

Ai aka yi ta action a film din ana protecting wani littafi.
Ashe bible ne in braile...lol.
It was placed next to the koran after compilation.
It was a nice movie sha,but a bit deadly for some peoples liking.

I watched Alvin and the chipmunks....kai na sha dariya
Have i mentioned i watched Sherlock Holmes too? Ya hadu sosai.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc