News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

On The Couch

Started by *~MuDa~*, December 10, 2006, 09:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: gogannaka on April 02, 2010, 12:00:55 AM
Quote from: IBB on April 01, 2010, 02:14:12 AM
Borno express, is the new clash of the titans.

GGNK, gaskiyar ai shi yasa na masu. as for book of Eli I havent seen it I wanted to but i believe is out of cinema now. What do u mean Mission firm ne? Like missionary?

Ai aka yi ta action a film din ana protecting wani littafi.
Ashe bible ne in braile...lol.
It was placed next to the koran after compilation.
It was a nice movie sha,but a bit deadly for some peoples liking.

I watched Alvin and the chipmunks....kai na sha dariya
Have i mentioned i watched Sherlock Holmes too? Ya hadu sosai.

I haven't seen Book of Eli yet, but i have seen Sherlock Holmes some weeks ago, i enjoyed it, Downey Jnr. is good, but i prefered Jude Laws acting kuma, amma babu laifi.

Do you know that Avatar is still on box office? How incredible is that? Talkin of Avatar, i finally saw The Hurt Locker, i tell i have never seen a boring movie, amma inajin Oscar basu da hankali, there is nothing in that movie to get it nominated at the Academy, haba jama'a? And it has this very depressing score (background music).

This week i saw Its Complecated, i know Fateez will love the movie, Merryl Streep rocks, that woman is something, batason ta tsufa lol, Alec Baldwin and Steve Martin ma sun yi kokari sosai. Who has seen  Adam Sandler's Funny People? Its hilarious, ciki na ya kusan fashewa. 
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Dan-Borno

has anyone watched JACOB'S CROSS? give me some highlights.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

ummutameem

hi u all, ive been watching a lot of tv these days, so here goes

ive been ffing greys anatomy on mnet n im loving season 6 so far.

so u think u can dance 6 is concluding nxt wk, its been amazing, so's american idol. there is a new ncis ( los angeles i think), havnt seen it but i think it ll be gud.

as for movies i havent seen anything dat blew my mind since 'law abiding citizen' n i watched dat last yr! any good ones showing now dat i can watch????

gogannaka

Yes Law abiding citizen was tight. Gerard butler na tashe abun shi.

I will suggest you watch Shutter Island,if you like some real complication/suspense.
Also watch My Name is Khan. Its the best movie so far,never mind the fact that its Indian ba traditional soyayyar India bace.
The blind side is another lovely movie.
If you love animation,the watch 'how to train a dragon'. Good for family viewing.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

ummutameem

thank u goga, at least smone is there.

u r right gerard butler na tashe, i want to watch his new one wit jennifer aniston, i think it ll be nice.

is shutter island d one wit leo dicaprio? its like horror n i know it ll take me time to c it, cos i doont do horror.

ll look for d otha ones u suggested as well.

gogannaka

UmmuT,
Shutter Island is the one with Leornado and its not horror.

*~MuDa~*

Movies day o, I just watched Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief, i saw the preview for Iron Man II, Oh boy! is all i can say. They want kill us. Shutter Ireland is next, i got it already.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

ummutameem

if u say so goga but from d preview it looked like horror, ll go buy it n watch, tanx

@muda, is it d one wit d son of poseidon? all these movies r confusing me

gogannaka

Kai Muda lightning thief din nan fa an ce shirme ne.
My friends condemned it so bad that i wouldn't watch it even if was given the ticket for free.
But hey, every one has his/her taste.

I want to go see 'date night'. Heard its a good one.

ummutameem

i think date night will be hilarious! ll target it nxt

i watched blind side (wonderful movie) n dear john, touching story

Muhsin

Salam,

True talk o, GGNK: that Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief was a child play. I didn't enjoy a thing in the film; its all about magic and other uninterested scenes.

UmmuT, The Blind Side has been listed among the best movies I ever watched. Sandra Bullock was bomb.

Has anyone of you watched Match Point? It's quite an old film--since 2007, but it's a must watch. Please get it.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

ummutameem

@ muhsin, ll look for it, is it action?

Muhsin

Hey,

Watched another must watch yesterday: Inglorious Bastards. Very captivating film about the second World War. I specially enjoyed it because I just finished reading one history book and some bits on Encarter Premium about the WWII.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

ummutameem

@ muhsin, yes wo, an ce yayi kyau, though i havnt seen it, but i got a couple of oscars.

Sex n d City 2 is coming to lag this month, cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

ummutameem

ha ha ha, just watchd 'welcome home roscoe jenkins', black comedy, martin lawrence, james earl jones, cedric d entertainer, mo'nique.

hilarious n a good lesson in family values. good film, if u come across it, watch it!