News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

On The Couch

Started by *~MuDa~*, December 10, 2006, 09:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ummutameem

mr. moderator u r a busy guy, all those films! wow, its like cinema heaven! u can go ahead n watch angels n demons, its independent of d da vinci code, mine is also pirated, cldnt watch it till it finally came on mnet.

i saw d poster for legion yday n my cuz told me about d blasphemies, aint watching it too, havnt seen d devil's advocate either (im wit u there).

i watched prince of persia, fantastic movie, d guy can jump, i beg, some never been seen stunts n some matrix moves! all in all great movie, n i agree wit ggnk, d ending was d best part, all those ppl dat died r no longer dead!

i want to watch death at a funeral(d american version), d british one cracked me up, even though british humour is hard to get. i just know d new one is going to be hilarious.

Dan-Borno

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Muhsin

Quote from: ummutameem on June 05, 2010, 11:08:54 PM
mr. moderator u r a busy guy, all those films! wow, its like cinema heaven! u can go ahead n watch angels n demons, its independent of d da vinci code, mine is also pirated, cldnt watch it till it finally came on mnet.

i saw d poster for legion yday n my cuz told me about d blasphemies, aint watching it too, havnt seen d devil's advocate either (im wit u there).

i watched prince of persia, fantastic movie, d guy can jump, i beg, some never been seen stunts n some matrix moves! all in all great movie, n i agree wit ggnk, d ending was d best part, all those ppl dat died r no longer dead!

i want to watch death at a funeral(d american version), d british one cracked me up, even though british humour is hard to get. i just know d new one is going to be hilarious.

You really have been enjoying your time; all these films! I wish I had the chance to also watch films like this.
Quote from: Dan-Borno on June 08, 2010, 05:06:11 PM
sdnim lanimirc

What is that?
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

ummutameem

yes, db, what is that? sounds like a russian movie

Dan-Borno

lol @ ummut and muhsin, i did it deliberately, its
criminal minds turns the other way round.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

bakangizo

Goga, thanks for movies. Now the challenge is when am gonna finish them. ;D And I just got this comedy series, 30 Rock. Started watching it. Not superb, but okay.

ummutameem

@bkgz, ll catch on, some comedies are like dat, u hav to get used to d xters first, tina fey is funny so is alec baldwin, u ll like it.

@ db, u want to join dan brown? cryptic msgs. watched an episode of it on tv, one of their best, about rage killings by three construction workers, they record d killings and play em at home, very sick bunch.

watched 'tooth fairy' with tameem on sunday, nice, but too american, as tooth fairies are not in our culture, i had to do some serious explanation, because when his fell off he didnt see any money under his pillow!

gogannaka

BKGZ,have fun watching them.
Is it 3rd rock from the sun?
I used to enjoy it when it was showing on sky. I don't know if i will now.

I watched Backup plan. Very funny movie..

Today its going to be GREEN ZONE. Matt Damon.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

bakangizo

ummuT- Yeah, Tina Fey is quiet funny. The show really has a good collection of funny xters. I'm enjoying it.

goga - It's not 3rd Rock. 30 Rock. The comedy got its name from the address/location of NBC's Studio/Office, 30 Rockfella Plaza.

Fateez

Quote from: ummutameem on May 16, 2010, 03:01:08 PM

Sex n d City 2 is coming to lag this month, cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehe! Ummu Tameem, Guess what? I watched it last weeeeeeek! You should have seen how my friend and I hustled

to get pre-sale tickets one month early. I don't know what we were expecting...

Truth is it was mediocre at best. Honestly I wish they didn't make movies for this TV show! They took a fantastic series

and turned it into silly movies. Its like they took the worst episode from the series, made it 2 hours long and shot it in

Morocco which we're meant to believe is Abu Dhabi *yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn* Dont even get me started on the

cheesy "Muslim women are oppressed" stereotype. And Oh, Liza Minelli. What a WRECK! I give it 2.5 stars out of 5!

On the good side Aidan returns! Smith Jerrod returns! Now those 2 are worth watching it for  8) 8) 8)

Not to talk of the clothes...... :)

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

Dan-Borno

skipped watching CRIMINAL MINDS its boring -
watching SPARTACUS, BLOOD AND SAND Season 1

WARNING: Muhsin & Co should not be allowed to watch.

ummutameem

@fateez, ive been hearing d reviews, not good, u hav finally convinced me to wait for it on dvd, no rush, n i was actually going after mosque, guess ll just watch death at a funeral, hav u seen it?

@db, i heard........., ll stick to my criminal minds, its on tonight, im following it on tv as d dvd version is incomplete.

i saw the illusionist yday, very nice, wonder y i didnt watch it all this time, im glad i finally did.

is anyone following grey's anatomy? watched part one of d season(6) finale, dont tell me d other part, those guys are crazy, they know how to keep us hooked.

bakangizo

@DB - Why would somebody say Criminal Minds is boring? ;D I love it.

ummutameem

Quote from: bakangizo on June 14, 2010, 06:03:38 PM
@DB - Why would somebody say Criminal Minds is boring? ;D I love it.

good question.

i watched 'death at a funeral', very very funny, cant remember d last time i laughed so hard, a must see.

bakangizo

Quote from: ummutameem on June 14, 2010, 09:59:08 PM
i watched 'death at a funeral', very very funny, cant remember d last time i laughed so hard, a must see.

Ina goga? Over to you. A nemo mana "Death at a Funeral".