News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Amazing

Started by Dave_McEwan_Hill, January 14, 2007, 01:07:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave_McEwan_Hill

If you can go onto You Tube and look for " Andy MacLachlan" you will see a close neighbour and friend of mine doing an amazing thing with a chain saw.

Dave McEwan Hill
maigemu

HUSNAA

Chainsaw massacring a stub of wood :P. Fine looking owl though.
What happens to all the wood shaving? Seems a bit of a waste if u ask me.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Dave_McEwan_Hill

The owl sells for plenty. The wood chips go into Andy's stove to heat his house.
maigemu

MySeLf

Hey guys!
Has anyone read about the lesbian wedding in kano?
The lady who got married to 4 ladies last weekend, all hausa films actresses
I really find it amazing, especially that it took place in the heart of kano.
How true is't please?
Though the lady husband :o Aunty Maidugri has denied the allegation.
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

HUSNAA

Myself ina kika buya?
Yes I heard it on the BBC. I dont know what to think personally. I tend to believe the ladies though. I think it is the height of recklessness for them to stage a same sex wedding in a region like Kano state. For that alone, i am doubtful that they did do it. Bayan haka, zato zunubi a kace. If the calendar and what was written on it were the only things upon which to indict them, then I think 'yan hisbah ba su da aikin yi. They should be scrapped.

MySeLf

Hi Husna!
Inna nan, sai dai yar tafiya.
Ai naje cikiyar yan uwa duk naga cigiyarku, shine nace bari in amsa kira da sauri.
I hope all is going well with you.... Thanks!  :)

Hhm! But husna what do you make of all the walima and the 2000 guests that attend the ceremony, and all the souvenirs with her picture and that of the four ladies around her distributed?

Ai yan hisba didn't know because everything was very secretly organised, but later someone tip them up, they went too late and meet the venue empty, they destroyed it and now searching 4 groom and her brides who are in hiding at the moment.

Kai Allah ya sawake, Wai yayan Hausa kenan... to dan Allah su kuma wacce tarbiya zasu kuyawa yaran dake kallansu, suna sha awarsu?
Kuma dai ya kamata film industry din su koresu, koda zance ba gaskiya bane.

Fateez

Hehe, ba ma sai an kore su ba, sun gudu da kansu!

I heard it on da news and gosh...

If it's true then it's just ridiculous! How could they even think about it?

But if it's a joke? Then it's an expensive joke. Should even be joke of

the year. I must admit, my fist reaction was bursting into uncontrollable

laughter! I thought it was just a practical joke. But man! Nigerians, Na wa for us o!

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

MySeLf

Kuma wani abu wai harda kwasar mata hudu at a time, shoulder to shoulder da maza kenan lol
Toh suma mazan ai one at a time sukeyi ko.... Kai wannan abu da yawa yake, Allah dai yasa ba gaskiya bane.

alkanawi

na fi zaton shegantaka ce kawai, not as in real marry u kno what i mean.
Rashin bulala ne!!!!
"corgito ergo sum"

HUSNAA

To dai let us give them the benefit of the doubt since they were not caught in flagrante delicto!!!  :o :o :o

HUSNAA

To kunji dai ko?
An karyata labarin an ce sharri ake wa matan, kuma yanzu shugaban yan hisbah sai kame kame yake yi don saboda tabargazar da mutanen nasa sukayi

*~MuDa~*

I knew it was a bunch of crap the moment i heard the rumour, but u never can tell, you know there is no smoke without fire either? So definately they shud have been sumthin of the sort, i also think its a method of business, possibly some people find out about the lesbian activity goin on, not really marriage and decided to create drama in order to sell their calenders, just like wut happened when a picture of a premature dog photographed and rumoured to be a woman transformed by God for tossing the qur'an, i know of the person who started that rumour, he sells calenders. Smart Business strategy ehn?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Fateez

Quote from: HUSNAA on May 09, 2007, 07:37:07 PM
To kunji dai ko?
An karyata labarin an ce sharri ake wa matan, kuma yanzu shugaban yan hisbah sai kame kame yake yi don saboda tabargazar da mutanen nasa sukayi

Let me stir up some trouble now. U know the fascinating thing about this

whole issue? Homosexuality is Haram in Islam, everyone knows that. I'm not

trying to criticise the Hisbah force, but why is it that when they heard about

these women, they started searching for them with the intention of killing them,

whereas if you go to the streets of Kano there are Yan Daudu, men that are

very publicly open about it and you dont hear of them being hunted down to be

arrested or killed. I'm not commending the whole act, I'm just saying they are both

crimes that should be treated fairly and justly regardless of whether the culprits

are male or female.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

MySeLf

Really a bunch of crap, some kind of publicity stunt 4 sure.
And shame on the Hisba for their failure to get it right, what will they say had they killed them?

Well fatee i guess that is bcos a woman sin is more greater then that of a man  ???
Is so easy in our society for a woman to be accused of this and that well the men are right in the
corner doing triple then that.. Hhm!  ???

HUSNAA

The problem with hisbah members is that they are also a bunch of crap. They are not  educated in the Islamic policing of public affairs. They behave exactly like the touts who immediately go into action the moment there is any public disorder.
Imagine, in 2004 when there was that May religious riots and non muslims (and muslims) were attacked, these gangs of yan daba would stop a non Arewa looking person on the street and ask them to recite ayatul Kursiyy or the like thereof. After the person has successfully recited, they will turn round to someone in the crowd and say
'Dai dai ne'? in that uncouth unpolished intonation that is typical of some yan cikin garin Kano that hadnt had the benefit of any form of literacy.
Wato suma kansu they were tsan tsan jahilai in the addini and dont know the content of an ayat as general and widely known as ayyatul kursiyy, yet they demand it of others and God help the soul that cant recite it.