News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

How are you feeling today?

Started by Muhsin, April 26, 2007, 03:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ummita

Quote from: HUSNAA on February 26, 2009, 06:22:58 AM
Quote from: waduz on February 24, 2009, 09:09:23 AM
Ummi, what is it? Tell us so that we can fellicitate with you! I am shaking my b.tt in anticipating the cheering news! ;D
lol!! doing a Yoruba Ikebe Jive?  ;D
Ummita Allah Sanya Alheri what ever it is.

LOL, LOL..............So you sabi the Ikebe swing. Lalle ashe you got swagger!!!! So I guess we'd be going for Sir Shina Peters then. Wallahi jazakallah khair. Na gode diyawa. Waduz, dis one don pass public eye. I go PM you and Husna later inshallah.

Daddyyyyy my biggest condolence to you and the rest of our Ummah for Shehu DanBorno's death. May Allah in his infinite mercy bless him with eternal bliss and may his last destination be Jannat Fiddaus. He was a very good traditional ruler every said.

Dunya, he has just been recently laid to rest and already people are fighting for the throne? What has become of this word? Allah yer sauke! If people do not watch themselves and allow greed to control their desires, they on the road of  damnation>:( >:( >:( >:(

But come daddy isnt there alot of controversies and "hearsays" about this SAS. Is it true that he is associating himself with ifyouknowworrah mean.... *ehem uhmmmmm....erm, erm "WAI ANCE" supernatural forces and into ocult and stuff for his political position :-X. He looked so humble to me but is it true. Am just curious.

Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

ummita

I was about to wonder cus its past your bedtime! I wonder what kind of parental discipline your aunt is implanting in you >:( ;D
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Muhsin

Hahahaha!!!! ;D ;D ;D Ummita kina cin abinci da yawa a kaina. ;D

Neman kwandala ne ya tsayar dani awoke.

Am feeling missing.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

*~MuDa~*

Today i feeling fulfiled. I successfully cooked maccaroni with lots of meat, it was delicious for those that were "LUCKY" to have a taste, asked for more, i couldnt help smiling because now i can be independent of my kid sister who has very annoying episodes of bragging rights in the kitchen...lol!

I also resumed basketball, i figured i havent played since last year's Ramadan, and you know what? I still got game...and i find myself singing the Puplic Enemy's Classic ...
"I got game,
He got game,
She got game,
they got game,
we got game...".

Bottomline, HAPPY DAY!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

HUSNAA

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on March 04, 2009, 08:06:55 PM
Today i feeling fulfiled. I successfully cooked maccaroni with lots of meat, it was delicious for those that were "LUCKY" to have a taste, asked for more, i couldnt help smiling because now i can be independent of my kid sister who has very annoying episodes of bragging rights in the kitchen...lol!

I also resumed basketball, i figured i havent played since last year's Ramadan, and you know what? I still got game...and i find myself singing the Puplic Enemy's Classic ...
"I got game,
He got game,
She got game,
they got game,
we got game...".

Bottomline, HAPPY DAY!

kai muda ant u embarrassed to confess to successfully cooking macaroni? where the effort in that? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
kace kayi dakan sakwara and I go say u na welldoneooooooo!!! amma boil macaroni!!! :-\ ;D ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Hafsy_Lady

*Hissssssssss* *rolls eye* Ni na ma zata zaice ya dafa ferfesu dawisu ne ko kuma yayi tuyan waina. Wai macaroni! I no blame his sister. Abeg make she de continur dey brag.

Ai mun ma fasa maka auren. Zamu kaika gidan matar ne baka iya girki ba? Ai da sake. Sai a koma cooking forum a debo darasi ;D Dan yanzu zamani ya chanza. Daya daga cikin rikwayament din da matan yanzu, yan "chasis" ke dubawa akan saurayi shine bayan ilimin boko dana arabi,da kuma nauyin aljuhunsa da hallitarsa shine iya girkin da namiji. A kula!
What you see is what you get[/b]

Muhsin

Mixed feeling;

I'm feeling happy and excited as I have had just been nominated and screened as an unopposed senator in the next BUK SUG's gov't. Isn't it something nice? LOL ;D

Secondly, a called from my younger bro's co-worker woke us up early in the morning. He told him that their shop, where they sell recharge cards, phone cases, etc and download musics, pics and so on, was yesterday night broken by a burglar and the materials therein taken away, including a Laptop. Isn't it something really bad? :o

Thats duniya. Allah ya taya mu riko. Su kuma Allah ya saka musu, ameen.

HUSNAA

Lawwali

To Muhsin ALLAH taya riko, su kuma ALLAH ya maida musu da alkhairi.

Am feeling Good, am about to travel. Need kliners prayers.
it takes oppressed and oppressor for oppression to occur

HUSNAA

GGNK has disappeared from sight and sound.
Lol come back jare!!!

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
Muhsin, congrats Allah Y taya riko.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Muhsin

Nagode Auntie Husnaa, Lawwali and EMTL.

Lawwali, Allah ya kiyaye hanya, amin.

Am feeling WEIRD! ;D

Jibo

Today! I am feeling sad! We lost two of our colleagues! :-X
A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

HUSNAA

Quote from: Jibo on March 12, 2009, 02:45:22 PM
Today! I am feeling sad! We lost two of our colleagues! :-X

What happened to them?