News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

How are you feeling today?

Started by Muhsin, April 26, 2007, 03:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUSNAA

Quote from: Myself on May 08, 2007, 09:46:32 PM
Quote from: HUSNAA on May 05, 2007, 11:32:09 AM

I'm yearning for something I cant have........sigh...... :(

Let me guess.... Balangu?
Tsire?
Tuwo miyan kuka.... 
Which one? You can order it for special delivery  ;D

Lol ;D
Ba ko daya da ga cikin wa'yanan. Wannan yafi karfin tuwo!!

Quote from: MuhsinI feel depressed, and completely defeated because I went to sit for WAEC (English) paper for my brother who happens to be ill. The Principal of the college agreed but the goddamned Exam Officer baselessly and vehemently declined, saying indirectly I must give him something. Hear! In Nigeria.

To ga irin abin da ake fada kenan, na rashin da 'a in all tiers of society, amma kuma in yara suka shiga university da irin wannan halin kuma sai a fara ce wa malamai ne suka bata su.
Muhsin, I am surprised at u!!!!!!!   >:(

I feel  DISAPPOINTED! :(
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

gogannaka

Quote from: Muhsin on May 10, 2007, 01:27:38 PM
I feel depressed, and completely defeated because I went to sit for WAEC (English) paper for my brother who happens to be ill. The Principal of the college agreed but the goddamned Exam Officer baselessly and vehemently declined, saying indirectly I must give him something. Hear! In Nigeria.

Hmm,Muhsin this is a grave offence u tried to commit.It is illegal of you to sit for anyone in an examination.
I am sure the exam officer's refusal was not baseless at all.
Its funny how you have the courage to put this up online.You are implicating yourself and your brother  :-\
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

MySeLf

Very sad today >:(
Someone just ripped me off £275 in eBay by selling me faulty item :'( :'( :'(
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

gogannaka

Quote from: Myself on May 11, 2007, 12:03:53 AM

Subhanallah,did it display on the page that the item was faulty?
275GBP is a lot fa.Maybe u should report to the police that way idan bature ne zai ji tsoro.

Allah ya taimake ki.

Muhsin

Quote from: HUSNAA on May 10, 2007, 05:26:21 PM
Quote from: MuhsinI feel depressed, and completely defeated because I went to sit for WAEC (English) paper for my brother who happens to be ill. The Principal of the college agreed but the goddamned Exam Officer baselessly and vehemently declined, saying indirectly I must give him something. Hear! In Nigeria.

To ga irin abin da ake fada kenan, na rashin da 'a in all tiers of society, amma kuma in yara suka shiga university da irin wannan halin kuma sai a fara ce wa malamai ne suka bata su.
Muhsin, I am surprised at u!!!!!!!   >:(

I feel  DISAPPOINTED! :(

Aunty Husna, I didn't completely intend to impersonate. It's because he was sick. And I think its right for me to do it for him, isn't it?
Quote from: gogannaka on May 10, 2007, 06:38:49 PM
Quote from: Muhsin on May 10, 2007, 01:27:38 PM
I feel depressed, and completely defeated because I went to sit for WAEC (English) paper for my brother who happens to be ill. The Principal of the college agreed but the goddamned Exam Officer baselessly and vehemently declined, saying indirectly I must give him something. Hear! In Nigeria.

Hmm,Muhsin this is a grave offence u tried to commit.It is illegal of you to sit for anyone in an examination.
I am sure the exam officer's refusal was not baseless at all.
Its funny how you have the courage to put this up online.You are implicating yourself and your brother  :-\

There is no enough time now. Hope to explain myself fully when back.
Thanks for your concern Goga as well as Aunty Husna.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

HUSNAA

Quote from: Myself

Myself, Allah Ya Mayar miki fiye da haka. Babu wani wurin da zaki kai kara ne? Akwai wani da na sani da yake saye da sayar wa a ebay. Ya kan ce ba kowa za ka yadda dashi ba farad daya. Ya wanci in kina so kiyi ciniki a ebay, ki dubi resume din wa 'yanda za ki sai abu a hannun su, kiga ko sun dade suna cinikayya da mutane a wurin. Ya wanci za ki sami cewa  irin su basa cuta dan karshan ta daya daga cikin hanyoyin samun abincin su kenan. Amma zan tambaya from this guy what happens when u get duped. You might have done something about it by now of course, I am sure da abin da za ki iyayi.

Quote from: MuhsinAunty Husna, I didn't completely intend to impersonate. It's because he was sick. And I think its right for me to do it for him, isn't it?

Muhsin, you had no right to even attempt to sit in for him. Abin da Allah Ya tsaga masa ba za ka iya yin komai a kai ba. Gashi yanzu kaje dan kayi masa jarrabawar, kuma baka samu kayi din ba, saboda Allah bai nufe shi da samun results din for the coming year ba.  Sha'anin Nigeria dinne yabi ya lalace kwata kwata. If this attitude of exam fraudulence wasnt considered as acceptable by almost everyone, you might not have done it.
Allah Ya bashi lafiya. Kai kuma yadda za ka taimaka masa is by getting him to do extra lessons in English. To be quite honest with you Muhsin, yr taking the exams for him wouldnt have helped him that much anyway, since you need to become just a little bit more proficient yrself.
No offence meant.

MySeLf

Hhmm! Kubari kawai inna can inna zazzabi kwana biyu... lol

Gogan he didn't mentioned the item was faulty.
He advertised it to be GOOD AS NEW.
kabari kawai, £275 is about 71500 Naira.

Husna Thanks 4 the du'a.
Yes suna da policy dake dealing da such issues, but is really a big
hassle and take long before they reach decision.
And still no guarantee the money will be recover
Anyway i have complain already, waiting to hear from them.

Hhm! Ni inna nasan kan gari.
Inba sabawa kayi sayayya awajenba, gaskiya ba wuya
za'a cuceka.
Haka naga wani case a judge judy, Wai wata tayi Advertising 2 phone for $4000
a ebay.
So wata tagani tana so, ta saya tabiya $4000 da credit card nan take.
Da aka tashi da aiko mata da phones sai a aka aiko mata da hotan phones din kawai.
Saitayi mamaki, sannan tayiwa matar data sayi phones din wajenta email, tace, ke yaya haka, inna phones dina suke?
Wai sai tace mata ai dama hotan phones din take talla kawai bawai phones din ba... lol
Mai saye tace kina nufin hoto kawai nasaya a $4000... hehe
Mai sayarwa tace e... lol
To nan dai sukayi ta rigima har wajen Judge judy... lol
Kai Duniyar nan Allah ya sawake!

gogannaka

LOL.....

Ashe akwai wadanda suka fi yan Nigeria cuta.

Shi yasa dama aka ce kada a yi cinikin biri a sama. Abun da yara ke cewa 'Hannun kuturu da makaho' ya fi. Ciniki a zahiri

Dan-Borno

Kai jama'a kada ku mayar damu kauyawa mana
ku kira mana kasuwa irin Kurmi, Bata, Monday Market
Kasuwan Sabon Gari da sauransu.  Amma sai ebay kawai
nake ji kuna ta ambata 
mudai har yanzu manually muke sayen kaya
sai anyi testing mun tabbatar tana aiki kafin mu saya.;D  ;D  ;D   ;D   ;D

Myself, Allah ya mayar miki da gurbin asararki.
N71,500.00 Dambula!!!!!!!!!
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

alkanawi

Quote from: Dan-Borno on May 14, 2007, 07:39:18 PM
N71,500.00 Dambula!!!!!!!!!
Wallahi!!!!!.Allah ya mayar da alheri
Kudin lefe kenan fa a kauye!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111 >:( >:( >:(
"corgito ergo sum"

MySeLf

Thank you guys for all your Du'a, i really appreciate it.
I guess asara is part of living, sai hakuri.

Dan Barno lol, to ai eBay is more closer to you then all the markets
You mentioned.
Is just one click away from here, why don't you take a tour
http://www.ebay.co.uk
And be careful not be dupe..... lol

Muhsin

Quote from: HUSNAA on May 13, 2007, 05:35:17 PM
Quote from: MuhsinAunty Husna, I didn't completely intend to impersonate. It's because he was sick. And I think its right for me to do it for him, isn't it?

Muhsin, you had no right to even attempt to sit in for him. Abin da Allah Ya tsaga masa ba za ka iya yin komai a kai ba. Gashi yanzu kaje dan kayi masa jarrabawar, kuma baka samu kayi din ba, saboda Allah bai nufe shi da samun results din for the coming year ba.  Sha'anin Nigeria dinne yabi ya lalace kwata kwata. If this attitude of exam fraudulence wasnt considered as acceptable by almost everyone, you might not have done it.
Allah Ya bashi lafiya. Kai kuma yadda za ka taimaka masa is by getting him to do extra lessons in English. To be quite honest with you Muhsin, yr taking the exams for him wouldnt have helped him that much anyway, since you need to become just a little bit more proficient yrself.
No offence meant.

Aunty Husna, I really appreciate your concern. You absolutely deserve all my respect because you are just like a guider sent to me from Allah in this forum.
There are sincerely two things that combine and inclined me to sit this Exam for him. First, he has already finished his secondary school and is now a student in BUK doing Remedial there. He has 8 credits in both his NECO and WAEC. It's only English that he lacks and is now processing to secure admission to study medicine. You know he cannot get it without English. So thats what he's blindly looking for.
Coincidently or rather eventually, he, on the eve of the exam felt sick. Hence, he conspicously lost all confidence to have done by him. Thence, he asked me to do it. And so and so later happened.
Ta inda zaki san I wasn't intending to do it illegally is that; I wouldn't have had gone to him (Exam Officer) and asked for his permission if I really wanna do it, isn't it? But I went to him, thinking that its legal/right and again seeing he knows me.
Anyway, I do wholeheartedly regret my actions. By Allah's grace I will never ever attempt anything like such. Wallahi Tallahi, I detest any act of exam malparactice I myself Aunty Husnaa. I also hate whoever believes or wants it.
Nagode
Young Muhsin
Quote from: HUSNAA on May 13, 2007, 05:35:17 PM
No offence meant.

Aunty Husna, I really appreciate your concern. You absolutely deserve all my respect because you are just like a guider sent to me from Allah in this forum.
There are sincerely two things that combine and inclined me to sit this Exam for him. First, he has already finished his secondary school and is now a student in BUK doing Remedial there. He has 8 credits in both his NECO and WAEC. It's only English that he lacks and is now processing to secure admission to study medicine. You know he cannot get it without English. So thats what he's blindly looking for.
Coincidently or rather eventually, he, on the eve of the exam felt sick. Hence, he conspicously lost all confidence to have done by him. Thence, he asked me to do it. And so and so later happened.
Ta inda zaki san I wasn't intending to do it illegally is that; I wouldn't have had gone to him (Exam Officer) and asked for his permission if I really wanna do it, isn't it? But I went to him, thinking that its legal/right and again seeing he knows me.
Anyway, I do wholeheartedly regret my actions. By Allah's grace I will never ever attempt anything like such. Wallahi Tallahi, I detest any act of exam malparactice I myself Aunty Husnaa. I also hate whoever believes or wants it.
Nagode
Young Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

HUSNAA

Allah Ya Taimake shi Ya sami English din. Maybe u should discuss his prospects with the mallaman da suke admission a faculty of Medicine. Maybe there is some provision that they have seeing that it is rather stupid to deny a bright candidate the chance to pursue his goal based on a subject that is not primarily a priority.

Muhsin

Muhsin