News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

How are you feeling today?

Started by Muhsin, April 26, 2007, 03:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mufi

Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.

Muhsin

I'm having problem with my left side eye; I barely managed the computer rays as yesterday. But alhamdulillah I'm able to see clearly.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

Muhsin kenan.
Lonely a ina? Gida ko a kanoonline?

If gida then 2 things are involved: I'll let IBB to do the remaining.

How am i feeling tonight:
Stretched to the limit. I have a lab report to submit,a 15 page written assignment to submit,and above all an exam to write...all tomorrow.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

IBB

Good luck GGNK I thot u have finish ur studies for now.

I am busy with revision too. Wrote one paper on Tue Allah taimakemu gaba daya Ameen

The two things r involved will be reserve for future.

Iam feeling very tired
IHS

Muhsin

LOL @ you guys. ;D
Lonely a gida da K-Online; ba auntie, ba DB, ba kai, ba shi, ba ita, and  ba everybody. Wai what on God's earth is happening? :o

Allah ya bada sa'a, amin.

How am I feeling? Tired and get lots (loads) to do.

Tukurtukur

IBB

IHS

Muhsin

Anxious; gobe take Sallah!
And still lonely; nobody aboard!

gogannaka

I'm feeling appreciated.
You know many a times our people don't know how to show apprecation.
A friend really showed me his appreciation over many little things which i did to him.
I was highly surprised because i didn't do those thing to earn his appreciation.
When he mentioned the things, i felt so humble and i thanked God that the little things
i do mean so much to someone.

NB:It was in no way a financial thing.
May Allah continue to make us better people.

gogannaka

Sorry IBB and Muhsin.
Thanks for the prayers.
IBB Allah ya bada sa'a.

Muhsin

Quote from: gogannaka on December 06, 2008, 08:09:31 PM
I'm feeling appreciated.
You know many a times our people don't know how to show apprecation.
A friend really showed me his appreciation over many little things which i did to him.
I was highly surprised because i didn't do those thing to earn his appreciation.
When he mentioned the things, i felt so humble and i thanked God that the little things
i do mean so much to someone.

NB:It was in no way a financial thing.May Allah continue to make us better people.

LOL ;D GGNK. Very humble of you.
These words I bolded also had me smiling. Ko hakanne ma ai ka isa.

Am feeling quite sad. Though, inshaAllah, that is for a time saboda system din da nake using ne yake kashe kansa for poor electrical connection.

ahmadsp

IBB

Quote from: gogannaka on December 06, 2008, 08:31:28 PM
Sorry IBB and Muhsin.
Thanks for the prayers.
IBB Allah ya bada sa'a.

Amin thank you GGNK.

Is sallah I'm suppose to be excited eating meat and bakilawa. Unfortunately for me had only 1hr sleep 3hour exams anoda one tomorrow. The joy of Sallah has been deprived for me.

M feeling like bursting out of a Jelly-shell
IHS

Muhsin

Kai, lalle IBB you've been really restless. Amma inshaAllah bayan wuya sai dadi.

Am feeling tired. Amma I have been having a great time during this Sallah festivity. Allah ya maimaita mana, amin.