News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

How are you feeling today?

Started by Muhsin, April 26, 2007, 03:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jibo

May Allah give him good health, Muhsin! And may Allah guide those Doctors to accept their mistakes and make amendments! The situation in Nigerian Hospitals sai addu'a!

I am doubly sad, the story from AKTH and the Gaza problem. Read the Members Poetry and read my heart. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

Rais

Bayan Mutuwa akwai hisaby

Jibo

Today! Friday! I am very much worried! Worried over Gaza crisis and the Osama threat!
A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

waduz

Rabu da Gaza da Osama. Ni wata inyamirar mura ce ta nade ni yau!

gogannaka

Waduz Allah ya sawwake.

How do i feel today...well i'l wait till the day ends to know how exactly how i felt today.I do have a birthday party to attend...for a 1 year old  ::)...zamu je mu cinye abincin tunda dai an gayyace ni.
Meanwhile, yesterday i had fun. Went out to dinner with friends.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Muhsin

Quote from: Jibo on January 15, 2009, 11:14:25 AM
May Allah give him good health, Muhsin! And may Allah guide those Doctors to accept their mistakes and make amendments! The situation in Nigerian Hospitals sai addu'a!

I am doubly sad, the story from AKTH and the Gaza problem. Read the Members Poetry and read my heart. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Thank you so much for the concern, Jibo.

Am feeling overwhelmed and...confused; wish I could do something I vowed to have done, i.e quiting this board. But I can't!
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

GoodFella

Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if he or she were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness, and understanding you can muster, and do so with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.
— Og Mandino (Motivational Author & Speaker)

Jibo

Muhsin! Kai ma an taboka ne? Amma dai karka damu! Komai yayi zabi zai huce!
Iam feeling very very lazy!

Muhsin

Sad.
Sati uku do komawa makaranta amma har yanzu 'result' shiru kamar an shuka dusa. Allah yasa muga alkhairi dai ba saurinba. LOL ;D

Lawwali

Quote from: Muhsin on January 21, 2009, 12:16:35 PM
Sad.
Sati uku do komawa makaranta amma har yanzu 'result' shiru kamar an shuka dusa. Allah yasa muga alkhairi dai ba saurinba. LOL ;D

Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Muhsin, LA TAGDAB! Kada kayi fushi, Addu'ar da kayi ta wadatar.
The Delay might be alheri 8)
it takes oppressed and oppressor for oppression to occur

Muhsin

Thats true, Lawwali. We should be more patient. Thanks.

Am feeling just fine. Thanks to Allah.

Muhsin

Naso i9n baku wani labari, amma...any way let me say a bit of it;

Days ago wani abun tausayi ya faru a unguwarmu tsakanin wani mai saida agwalima da wata yarinya ta o siyar agwalimar. Ya bata mai tsutsa sai ta dawo ya canja mata. He refused. But later sai ya sakko ya canja mata amma sai yai ta yi mata wasa calling her 'yar kauye. Sai ita kuma ta ce ai shi ne dan kauye domin ko ga tsagu nan a fuskar sa. And she ran away.

Inda tsautsayin ya faru he aimlessly threw his knife to her. Ita kuma she tried protecting herself and put her arm. Sai wukar tai tsalle bayan ta doki hannun. Bata dawo ko inaba sai wuyan yarinyar. Nan take ta ce ga garinku nan. And she died! :o

Rais

Bayan Mutuwa akwai hisaby