News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

How are you feeling today?

Started by Muhsin, April 26, 2007, 03:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhsin

Quote from: ummita on February 23, 2010, 04:16:28 PM
And here comes another....makin 2 posts. A pat on my bck!

Muhsin gudlck wit d xzams......these ur xzams, dey never end ne? Since time immemorial kullum kana kuka dah xzams fa har yenzun.  Allah teimaka

;D ;D ;D

Saura semester biyu, inshaAllah. If you can go back and count I plead for your prayers 6 times.

Amin, amin, summa amin. Xnks.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

IBB

IHS

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

ummutameem

i am good actually but sad over kanoonline, what is happening? people hav lost interest? when there are so many issues to discuss. i am usually one of the absentees but to my dismay i logged on n some threads hav not been touched since march........ wat went down in april? people got lazy? that cant be it, abi u all transfered ur energy n charm to facebook. please my good people come back, wher is husna, u usually hav some powerful stuff to keep us on our toes, dan borno, muda, ibb, muhsin, ummita, ggnk where is every1??????????

gogannaka

UmmuT,you are welcome.
Mu yanzu har mun saba.
Idan ka leko ka ga shiru sai kai ma kayi shiru kawai.
It'l soon come back to life,don't worry.

I feel uplifted.
Alhamdulillah.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

ummutameem

thank u ggnk 4 d explanation, we hav to do something about dis, lets make a pact: whenever we log on we must say smthing even if it means to reply ourselves. u on?

I am exhausted but happy, achieved alot today.

Alhamdulillah

gogannaka

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: ummutameem on May 01, 2010, 09:55:36 PM
i am good actually but sad over kanoonline, what is happening? people hav lost interest? when there are so many issues to discuss. i am usually one of the absentees but to my dismay i logged on n some threads hav not been touched since march........ wat went down in april? people got lazy? that cant be it, abi u all transfered ur energy n charm to facebook. please my good people come back, wher is husna, u usually hav some powerful stuff to keep us on our toes, dan borno, muda, ibb, muhsin, ummita, ggnk where is every1??????????

Muna nan gefen daya, i seek forgiveness from the board, na san dai nima nayi dan contributing to this years absentism, Thanks to irin su Goggannaka, i have always admired his tolerance, har da mai gida na DB i havent forgotten you. I was struggling to make it in life, so i'm here now, i will give my best insha Allahu hence forth.

Where have you been Ummu? Shekara 2, all of a sudden you are back lashing at the absentees, i admire this courage and zeal, i just hope you are here to stay.

I feel so so good. If you want the rahoto, you can tuntubi Danborno, that dude has a way of painting history lol. Where is Muhsin ne? A gaya mishi Muda is home. LOL!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

ummutameem

muda, u know ive always been a fairly present member, but there is comfort in finding the super members whenever u log on. my internet was off for a while plus i relocated, now im settled ill be more active.

im in pain, but alhamdulillah ala kullu halin

gogannaka

Sorry UmmuT,
Pain of the body or soul?

Mine is of the soul.

Muhsin

ummutameem

Quote from: gogannaka on May 11, 2010, 09:52:12 AM
Sorry UmmuT,

Mine is of the soul.

thank u goga n sorry 2, wats ailing ur soul?

i feel generous 2day

Dan-Borno

after taking 2 cups of akhdar tea, i feel like flying.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

gogannaka

Quote from: ummutameem on May 13, 2010, 06:51:29 PM
Quote from: gogannaka on May 11, 2010, 09:52:12 AM
Sorry UmmuT,

Mine is of the soul.

thank u goga n sorry 2, wats ailing ur soul?

i feel generous 2day

Something i cannot say here.

Quote from: Dan-Borno on May 14, 2010, 11:57:05 AM
after taking 2 cups of akhdar tea, i feel like flying.

Gadagi kenan?

I'm feeling sleepy and its just 12pm
I have realised that gyangyadi shegen dadi gare shi wallahi.

ummutameem

@ggnk, sorry Allah ya kawo sauki, its a test n Allah will see u through. gyangyadi da rana, hope u r not sleeping on duty?

@dan borno, anya a binciki tea din nan!

i actually dont know how i feel today, but its all good!