News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

How are you feeling today?

Started by Muhsin, April 26, 2007, 03:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhsin

Quote from: ummutameem on May 14, 2010, 05:32:11 PM
i actually dont know how i feel today, but its all good!

Same here. But I at least know I feel not bad; had some headache earlier on but it has healed up. Thanks to the Lord of the Universes.

BTW, I beside feel discontented with our government: no electricity, no water and other nos. I feel so sorry for our younger ones whenever I see them carrying water on their heads early in the morning or late in the night, for these are the times the water use to be available. And on the side of electricity, one ought not to say a word. Pity.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

Wutar lantarki dai mun zubawa ikon Allah ido kawai.
In my house a Kano ance yau 11 days babu wutar lantarki.

Maiduguri kuma 15 days.

I feel dizzy. I think i talked so seriously about an issue that i became high.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

ummutameem

@ggnk Allah ya kawo saukin jiri.

mu dai wutar lantarki sai dai godiya, it has been stable since dec., we average 18hrs a day! some wks 20hrs.

now i feel thankful, Alhamdulillah!

gogannaka

Amin,thanks  :)

Dama akwai a nigeria inda ake samun 20hrs of light.
Na wa o!

Today i feel sporty.
How many of you do sports?

ummutameem

Quote from: gogannaka on May 15, 2010, 09:38:49 AM
Amin,thanks  :)

Dama akwai a nigeria inda ake samun 20hrs of light.
Na wa o!
[/quote

akwai, it was flawless in dec. what i forgot to mention is dat bcos of d constant light our transformer gets overworked n usually blows up atleast once every three wks. it happened last night, so there is no light, hopefully by 2pm it should be back.

i am exhausted, trying to rest

Muhsin

Lalle dole 'yan Lagos suga Kano kamar ƙauye. I don't think there is any part of Kano that gets electricity for 10hrs a day. And same it's in many other Northern states, I learned.
@GGNK, I don't do any sport; not even any exercise. Although I sometimes watch it, particularly those big big tornaments, e.g World Cup, Nation Cup, etc. But I don't watch Champion Leage, & I never will, inshaAllah. I'm a fan of no club.
I today feel grateful. Special thanks to Allah, the Exalted.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

LOL muhsin ka bani dariya wallahi.
Why won't u ever watch the champions league?
I also don't have any club. I simply watch the game and before the end i will choose the club i love more.
However, i know i hate Manchester united because of their loud fans.

You should try and start sporting cos it keeps you healthy.
Kaga Dan Borno ya siyo keke.
Kwana biyu yage kamar ba shi da performance(don't ask me which kind of performance) sai likita yace mai duk rashin exercise ne da yawan shan sugar.
Ko da table tennis ne ka fara ko badminton.
Wai ni kuwa matan mu na arewa suna exercise?

Muhsin

Not only CL I hate and don't watch but all the rest, like Premier League, Laliga, Serie A, etc. Abun ne nasu ba hutu; kullum ball. My gosh! In addition, you'll see your friends hotly arguing on the thing they all watch together, and that lead, many at times, to fighting and an endless aversion. God forbid!

Wallahi ina son na rika yin exercise; yau da safe na hau keke nima. And I'll, inshaAllah, keep doing that. Plus more sort of exercises I can do.

Today I feel...I don;t know. lol ;D

ummutameem

@ muhsin Allah ya bada saa, exercice is gud.

@ggnk, dats a sexist remark, for your information matan arewa suna exercise sosai, not dat it has become part of us no, but still alot of women exercise, men do too but believe me not as much as d women. if u go to a gym, majority are women, very few are men, dats y women hav 2 or more sessions a day while d men hav one.

if u notice people dat walk, early morning, majority r women. the men are mostly athletes(footballers mostly). infact we now have ladies exclusive gyms in abj n kaduna (dont know about other northern states).

like muhsin im so so 2day but Alhamdulillah

gogannaka

UmmuT, i didn't make a remark, i asked a question.
Maybe you are saying it from a lagos/abuja point of view.
Amma a sani na, most of the other states babu wani female gym. Some states like Kano ma babu chance da mace zata fita jogging da safe.
Ni dai a duk zama na a Kano da wuya kake ganin mata na jogging.
Anyways,i'm glad they exercise

How am i feeling today?
Kaman zan yi migraine.
Perhaps its stress.
Allah ya sauwwake.

Dan-Borno

somebody, please serve me with green tea!!!
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Muhsin

Menene kuma green tea?

How am I feeling?

Wallahi jama'a ina cikin wani rudani. Don Allah ina bukatar addu'ah. Thanks

gogannaka

Me ya faru Muhsin?

Allah ya fitar da kai daga cikin wannan rudani.

Muhsin

Hmm...

I'm asked to make one serious choice; that will either make or mar my life. No enough time; let alone it's being very much unanticipated. E mana, for it involves my... It ought not to be told here, at least now. Maybe later. Thanks for your concern, GGNK.

BTW, (to all members), have you ever turned down someone's offer of love? Why didn't you accept it; how did you do it? Thanks for your inputs.

gogannaka

LOL,
An ce ka fito kenan,hahaha!

I have turned down love offers.
I usually tell them the truth(that i am in a relationship) before it gets more complicated.
Once i had one cry to me all day and i felt so bad. But that was the best i could do.
Its better than yaudara.

So i wish you all the best.
Always turn to God before making a choice.