News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

How are you feeling today?

Started by Muhsin, April 26, 2007, 03:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bakangizo

Haha. ;D  Sai ka je Total ko Mobil. Man su yana da kyau.

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

IBB

IHS

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Muhsin

Hey/Salam to you all,

Am surprised @ the increasing number of the "Guests" always on this site, while the forum is always becoming dry and drier by the tick of a clock. Why wouldn't they simply subscribe and make the place a better one to be at--to visit? Why? Think of it; it's astonishing.

More-over, I know among you fellows there are many whom are members of the forum. Please, I beseech you to log-in and make contribution--whether good or bad, I, in particular, welcome it. Bad ones will be corrected, while good ones enjoyed and many will benefit from.

bakangizo

Quote from: Muhsin on September 14, 2011, 04:54:07 PM
Hey/Salam to you all,
Am surprised @ the increasing number of the "Guests" always on this site, while the forum is always becoming dry and drier by the tick of a clock. Why wouldn't they simply subscribe and make the place a better one to be at--to visit? Why? Think of it; it's astonishing.

Look at it this way - you are a guest, visiting someone. You arrived, knocked at the door, silence. You peeped in through the window, no one at home, empty. Me zaka tsaya yi? Won't you go away?  ;D

Muhsin

Quote from: bakangizo on September 15, 2011, 12:13:03 PM
Look at it this way - you are a guest, visiting someone. You arrived, knocked at the door, silence. You peeped in through the window, no one at home, empty. Me zaka tsaya yi? Won't you go away?  ;D

I would have said that yesterday had I your guts. If you can't join us, leave us.  ;D

Dante

Assalam alaikum,

I really missed k-online.. Hope all members are fine and in perfect peace, happiness & well being.

Regards to all...

Muhsin

Quote from: Dante on November 14, 2011, 10:44:22 PM
Assalam alaikum,

I really missed k-online.. Hope all members are fine and in perfect peace, happiness & well being.

Regards to all...

Welcome back. Anyway, like you are gone again.  ;D

HUSNAA

Muhsin, ppl have other things to do than visit Konline all the time. It is a very addictive site so the less of it the better all round otherwise it has its negative side effects just like any other addictive drug. Less of K online means a healthier time management.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Muhsin

Quote from: HUSNAA on February 08, 2012, 07:03:30 PM
Muhsin, ppl have other things to do than visit Konline all the time. It is a very addictive site so the less of it the better all round otherwise it has its negative side effects just like any other addictive drug. Less of K online means a healthier time management.

People ofcourse have many other things to do than visiting here, but I believe we yet have (ought to have) a little time to come down here as most of us make it to other sites. This is my point.

Muhsin

Danborno

langubro

HUSNAA

Quote from: Muhsin on May 10, 2007, 01:27:38 PM
I feel depressed, and completely defeated because I went to sit for WAEC (English) paper for my brother who happens to be ill. The Principal of the college agreed but the goddamned Exam Officer baselessly and vehemently declined, saying indirectly I must give him something. Hear! In Nigeria.
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔   😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒
Well well well! Akace rijiya rijiya rijiya. Yau ne fa ake yinta! Daddawa gaya manda baqi!
To kai Muhsin, what have Ugot to complain about? Kaaje kayiwa brother dinka exams; exams officer yace sai kaa baada cin hanci! To ko fuskar baa sai ka dauka ka baashi ba? After all waye zai fara jin haushin wani tsakanin ka da exams officer din?  Kai da zakayi exam mal practice kokuwa shi da zai karbi cin hanci? Lallai kam Bahaushe ya fadi gaskiya da yace laifi tudu ne. Sai ka taaka naaka ka hango na wani.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum