News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

HABA JANAR - LET IT GO MANA

Started by Dan-Borno, September 12, 2007, 09:52:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan-Borno

Update on Buhari and CPC

The old general in his usual behaviour vehemently opposed
to merger with Bola Tinubu, instead, wai sai dai ayi alliance
kawai which Tinubu also refuses.

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

gogannaka

Honestly, if a thorough analysis be made on who is best to rule this country from amongst the contenders, Buhari remains the best for this country.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Dan-Borno

serialize your reasons and come up with concrete evidence
to back you up.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

gogannaka

Jonathan----Extremely out of ideas. Follows the crowd(doesn't have his own stand). Too soft hearted. Goes back and forth in his decisions etc

IBB---------Has the stain of his previous rule, seen as evil, has good leadership abilities, grooms and build people, can make decisions swiftly and own up to them (even when they are bad decisions),corrupt and old.

Buhari------ Highly efficient, principled, gets things done, not corrupt,bad politician and unsellable.

Shekarau---- better a senator than a president,has the toughest job convincing anyone other then the core northerner to vote him,

Bukola Saraki-- good negotiator and unifying individual.Young and more acceptable to the younger generation/

Serialized FYI.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

bakangizo

Quote from: gogannaka on September 13, 2010, 02:31:21 PM
IBB---------Has the stain of his previous rule, seen as evil, has good leadership abilities, grooms and build people, can make decisions swiftly and own up to them (even when they are bad decisions),corrupt and old.

Since when is old IBB too old? Is he older than Buhari?, cos you didn't say buhari is old.

QuoteBuhari------ Highly efficient, principled, gets things done, not corrupt,bad politician and unsellable.

You should add: rigid, dictatorial, bad human right record. And don't forget this isn't the military era. So he won't find it easy to get things done. Much of the hope/belief that his uncompromising attitude to laxity would most likely not come to the fore.

QuoteShekarau---- better a senator than a president,has the toughest job convincing anyone other then the core northerner to vote him,

That is more a Buhari problem than Shekarau. He would be more acceptable than buhari in the south. Even Lai Mohammed stated that Buhari is not marketable in the south, but the AC govs agreed to try to back him, before the merger failed due to buhari's selfish demands.  You should add that shekarau is not as experienced or as toughen as Buhri and IBB.

[/quote]

HUSNAA

Ina masu haba janar let it go mana ahem ahem Dan Borno where u dey?  ;D ;D ;D
To dama ance rana bata karya sai dai uwar ya taji kunya. Ga su DB sun yi about turn kamar tsofaffafin kuratai and yanzu janar suke so!!!To mudai dama can ba mu taba canza raáyi ba. Irin mu irin mu akwai rikon amana!!!! :P :P :P

PS BKG, your hero got  a rousing dismissal yesterday a maza bar sa. According to reliable sources and I mean pretty reliable, the Presidential candidate for the Apapa party went to his mazaba and did the victory sign of his party shouting ""Nigeria!""
"Sai Ubanka Buhari!!"" someone shouted from the crowds. He was nearly mobbed, but he was well pelted with pure water ledoji. It is reported that his spouses didnt even make it out of the car!!
Ato all along I kept saying mai yayi ma kano, and I kept getting some hefty loyalists rubbing my nose down. To ga irin ta nan. Mazabar sa ma dont want him!!!!
He who laughs last laughs longest in ji bature!!!!
I'm laughing!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

bakangizo

Yey!!!!! Hajiya is back ;D ;D  I knew it.  Just mention Shekarau, and she can't resist the temptation. Maraba da dawowa. Kash, amma dai ai mutum ko shi ne "hasidin iza hasada" karshen sharri da hassada, bai isa yace Mallam bai yi wa Kano komai ba :D  Mu dai muna nan. Sai mun zabe shi. Adan kiya fi dam!! ;D

Don't worry about the reported incident from your "reliable sources". Kuma ki takaita dariyar ki. Kano ce, bata da gwani. An riga anyi kuskure siyayar rashin da'a da rashin kunya ta sami gindin zama. Shi ma gwarzon naki mataimakin pastor muna nan tare da ke sai sun jefe shi a Kano wata rana. A juri zuwa da tukunya rafi dai...

Again, barka da dawowa. Don Allah a rika lekowa. Kuma ki taimaka ki tattaro mana matan forum din nan su dawo. Naga kun hada baki kun kudu.

Dan-Borno

I am officially decamping to CPC, its like su Husnaa
dont like us decamping, better I put it straight on
record kada a zo raba Ministerial position ace ni dan
adawa ne.

My previous comments remains intact for purposes
of keeping them in museum ONLY and not for any
references.

Mu mun koma jam'iyyar Buhari mai alkawarin da bai
rubuta karya CPC taimako ga kowa

Muhsin

Salam,

Welcome back, Auntie Husnaa. And, I kinda believe with BKGZ...that you couldn't resist the temptation...

@BKGZ,

How you so much like Shekarau is very surprising.

@DB,

It's like the old DB [in you] has come back.

@All,

I reserve my full comment till I come back.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

IBB

Yan siyasa. Ni dai dan kallo ne. Ba Ribadu, ba Johna, Buhari kuwa sai dai Allah. Don haka ina gefe
IHS

bakangizo

@ IBB, wallahi ka huta. I'll soon join you in that respect.

@ muhsin, what's suprising? You mean the man shouldn't be liked? I don't understand. Thats a narrow and naive way of looking at things. Well, conversely, how you so much don't like Shekarau is surprising.

Muhsin

@Bakan~Gizo,

Wow! The truth epitomizes itself. Of course. And I am sure all readers can deduct that from the tone of your reply, BKGZ. Don't let emotion (which was what you thought over-carried me on a different but related thread) take you away; or love blind your eyes and faculty of reasoning. My words (as well as the message they encode) are very simple, straightforward and unequivocal. There is no narrow-mindedness or naivety in them, neither in what they express. Not at all.

Naturally, there's nothing much unlikeable with Gov. Shekarau. I, in fact, like him; though I liked him more before. He has achieved many things in Kano. Even history, itself, will never forget him. More-over, I like and pray (that) some of his good legacies to continue, hence my support for Salihu Sagir Takai (i.e. Shekarau's anointed ANPP gubernatorial candidate). Notwithstanding, I have never been blinded to the extent that I'd say and/or see nothing wrong with the man. He's a human just like you, me and others. Human, as saying goes, are fallible. Another well-thought out saying maintains that to err is human.

His being human, subsequently, leads (or led?) him to making many blunders such as Polio saga, unwarranted forgiving of all sorts of misdeeds perpetuated by his cabinet members, unjustifiable demolition of some business sites of people (mine, for instance), among other things. But you, BKGZ, I don't think you consider any of these wrong-doing of Shekarau. Thus that undue adoration remains very surprising to me. And I believe to many members and readers up here; and probably elsewhere.

@IBB,

You are able to have no business with it only because you don't live in Nigeria. I tried doing the same. I even mentioned it here many at times that I was an apolitical. But with the coming of the long-awaited time of election I suddenly found myself encircled in it. Though I'm lucky enough to be part of the election exercise (i.e. as an Election Officials), thus I can still maintain my strong vow that I will not vote for anyone. Now it's not will but can—I cannot vote.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

bakangizo

Truth be told, am getting tired of the whole political arguments. Now, I recognised everyone's right to his/her views, just like I have a right to mine. At the end of the day, its nothing but online banter. I don't take them beyond this forum. We do it to keep the place kicking. But me think this "Shekarau is good, no he's bad. He's a devil, no he's a saint" is becoming tiring. It has dragged on for far too long. The man is officially leaving office in a month's time. Wani kuma ya zo yayi nashi mu gani. Whatever his performance (or lack of) would be judged by history and ultimately by Allah. The most important thing is for us to pray Allah Ya zaba wa Kano mafi alheri. On this note, I sign off with respect to this.  ;D

Dan-Borno

your sign off is not approved, you must further explain
to us why is it that CPC did not capture the whole of
Kano?

bakangizo

Well, I could ask you the same : why didn't cpc capture borno?  Anyway, an dai ji kunya. The pdp we we were all castigating, the party everyone agrees is nigeria's version of the tsunami, was the party people in kano, borno, kebbi, sokoto, bauchi, jigawa, etc etc, voted for. Where does this leave us? The biggest disappointment is the CPC. For ANPP, we already know the party is losing ground. Everyone thought CPC would make a clean sweep of it. We all thought Abokin Fasto would make a mincemeat of the oppositions - ANPP, PDP. We thought his name is enough. We though all a candidate need to do is do a poster of his picture and abokin fasto, and that's it. Well, we thought wrong. Now, I recognise that the CPC didn't do badly for a first timer. But it still is a disappointment, for all the hype, expectations and promises.

How would this come to bear on the presidential election?