News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Cheap, Cheap, Cheap............ Iphones for sale

Started by alhaji_aminu, October 05, 2007, 05:55:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alhaji_aminu

Dear Members,

If you or anyone you know wants (or is it needs) an Iphone, pls let me know. I have brand new 8 gig models for a PRICE YOU WUNT BELIEVE.

Interested................. email me at gtg701t@mail.gatech.edu and I will furnish with pics, specs and the price of the phone. I tell you dat thing is beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeautifull.........................

Later.

sdanyaro

Hello alhaji_aminu, Kwana biyu...

I want one if it will work in Nigeria and other countries...

Thanks,

alhaji_aminu

Yallabai admin, I had no idea being an office work could be this time consuming hence my absence. Anyway, we've tested the iphone on MTN and GLO networks and both worked fine. I presume Vmobile will work as well.  Pls send me your no thru the PM box so I can call you to discuss further.

Sai anjima,

sdanyaro

Hello alhaji_aminu,

I just end my number to you. Also, Abdalla will be interested in one if the price is low enough..

Thanks...

kitkat

Count me in people .amma dai kar a manta steve jobs has slashed $200 off the price and even gave a $100 rebate to earlier buyers.

What id like to know is what kind of hack was used to unlck these particular ones, software or hardware? Apple has released a firmware update version 1.02 that effectively renders your iphone dead if youve unlocked it using a software hack or installed 3rd party software. Since its got wifi and its own music store version chances are you may get the update automatically installed as you browse and end up with a very expensive ipod.

All the same id love to get my hands on one especially the 16 gig. Ive seen and fiddled with the ipod touch which has the same interface and its just magic!

sdanyaro

Hello kitkat Kwana biyu...

Quote from: kitkat on October 06, 2007, 06:57:34 PM
What id like to know is what kind of hack was used to unlck these particular ones, software or hardware? Apple has released a firmware update version 1.02 that effectively renders your iphone dead if youve unlocked it using a software hack or installed 3rd party software. Since its got wifi and its own music store version chances are you may get the update automatically installed as you browse and end up with a very expensive ipod.
I think the guys that hacked and unlocked it for the masses not just for AT&T and O2, will certainly find us a way around the firmware update, just give it a little time. . .

My only concern is since alhaji_aminu did not say it is Apple iPhone (just iPhone), it might be some kind of clone from China? Please alhaji_aminu, confirm for us that it is Apple iPhone not Epple iPhone or the like. Anyway, I have sent my phone number to you and we have at least three possible more request. I do not know the number you currently have on hand and the price, but I think we can help despose for you... so call soon and let me be the Apple iPhone distributor for you.

alhaji_aminu

To admin first, yes it is APPLE IPHONE not the clone and I wouldnt mind you being my distributor in Nija. Nayi maka text with the price.
To Kitkat its a software hack. I should warn, however, that downloading itunes will put the 1.02 firmware on the system which could potentially cause the hack to fail.

Zan wuce sallah...........

Dan-Borno

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

alhaji_aminu

Hi to all,

Still have those iPhones for sale. The Price is =N= 85,000 and delivery will be between a week and 10 days.
If interested, email me @ muhammadyadudu@gmail.com or send me a PM.

All d best and ............ yeah, Yar'adua will lose tmrw but he will prevail at the appeal court 3 months from now..

IBB

Oga Admin kenan. Kaji arahar I-phone ka manta kai blocking room din ko and send it to business section. I remembered someone's advert for laptops was moved  .

NB
Sorry Alhaji_aminu I'm not trying to sabotage your business. I'm only reminding my Oga of his duties
IHS

King

IBB, the business section appears to be totally inactive. I don't think any contributor checks out that forum, and this is perhaps why Alhaji Aminu posted details about his phones here. In any case, since we are all offering items for sale here, let me use this opportunity to talk about some digital blood pressure monitoring devices that I believe might benefit some folks here.

According to WHO studies, black Africans are more likely than most other races to develop heart disease. Hypertension remains the most threatening risk factor, with national prevalences ranging between 15% and 30% in adults. Results from from studies in Nigeria and elsewhere indicate that 5% of deaths could be due to hypertension and that the reduction in attributable risk associated with treatment could be 2%, over 10 times higher than in the United States. The usual risk factors of obesity, smoking, heavy drinking, physical inactivity, and inappropriate diet are all relevant in Africa. According to Dr. Kuma Singh, Hypertension and hyperlipidemia like conditions are mostly recognised only after the development of complications, and this may be the reason for underrepresentaton of heart diseases in developing world.

Because black people, especially Africans, are at such a high to risk developing hypertension, which often leads to stroke or death, it is important to be well educated about this disease and find ways to reduce that risk. One way to do so is by constantly monitoring one's blood pressure level and knowing when it rises beyond a safe levels. So, check out this personal digital blood monitoring device. It is the lumiscope
model 1130 blood pressure monitor.

With this device, you can keep daily, weekly, or monthly track of your blood pressure. You don't have to wait for a doctor's visit to know if blood pressure is at a dangerous high. The sooner you know about your  heart condition, the better for you because hypertension kills so easily without warning and most of all, without symptoms. We've all heard stories of how someone was here one day and gone the next, and there is always the saying that he/she appeared fine....really? Well, nobody drops dead suddenly without a defective condition within them.

If you have any question about this product, please ask, and I'll provide more details.

Thanks

HUSNAA

You know what King? If a lot of ppl stopped eating VEDAM and AJI NO MOTO, the number of ppl suffering from hypertension and related diseases would drop. If we used organic fertilizer to grow our foods, that would help. If we got rid of the smoggy atmosphere that is polluting our cities by getting rid of the okadas and the acabas, that would help. If ppl knew where their next meal was coming that would also help. If we stopped putting too much alum into our drinking water to get rid of the dirt, that would help.
That said, I NEED ONE!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I am too stressed out.. or I should be if I am  not so lackadaisical and laid back..and such an optimist.. to my detriment... :-\
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Mufi

Quote from: HUSNAA on February 26, 2008, 07:03:46 PM
You know what King? If a lot of ppl stopped eating VEDAM and AJI NO MOTO, the number of ppl suffering from hypertension and related diseases would drop.

Thats exactly right, and also those ONGA and the like, they are all AJI NO MOTO in disguise. I was once talking to a friend and she was telling me that she never had high blood pressure before until now and her doctor has already prescribed some medication to control it, come to find out she has changed her MAGGI to ONGA and i was like girl this is your problem, to cut the story short she is now feeling much better.
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.

King