News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

SECRET CRUSH

Started by MySeLf, November 13, 2007, 01:21:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMTL

Quote from: precious on January 18, 2008, 06:11:46 PM
To cut tori short this guy is now married to one of my really close friends and we see alot of each other.
I wonder what would have happened if I had been bold enough and had shown or said how I felt then.Bold as DB says girls are these days.

Assalamu alaikum,
I can see there are still chances that 'you can do a wellcome back'. Inda alkhairi Allah (SWT) Yasa ya aureki-amiyn.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Konan

so who has a crush on someone??? only crush i've ever had was my frends older brother hahahah i was only 16

*~MuDa~*

...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Konan

of course i did nutin i forgot about him in a week hahaha coz i hardly saw him it was jus a pety crush

waduz

Mrs. Hataki, I guess there are no more crushes now. But do couples have crushes outside? ;D

Dave_McEwan_Hill

The problem is getting married doesn't make a man blind.
maigemu

Konan

Quote from: waduz on January 21, 2008, 10:02:46 AM
Mrs. Hataki, I guess there are no more crushes now. But do couples have crushes outside? ;D

lol nope no more crushes since i was 16 love jus doesnt fit into my schedule i blive in love after marriage call me old fashion

Ibro2g

Dont know dont care cuz I have a crush now...no, three in K-online alone.
I'll give u clues...
- They all have the letter H in thier names, even if they dont put it there, I write it so.
- Two of them have been to Kano, one hasn't
- Atleast one of them is not really Hausa
- Atleast two have made over a thousand posts.
- All have built a unique reputation in a short while
- At least one is wierd, at least one is troublesome
- All are beyond pretty, with beautiful minds.(wat did u expect lol)
- none resides in the southern hemisphere(very few do anyway)
- At least one of them is intrested in space travel.
- At least one is inconsistent here, but her heart remains here
moreclue might come later, right now I'm hungry and none of them will feed me today, not even next week.

Oh my 3 lovely crushes

Safety and Peace

Muhsin

Kai Ibro2g! What a riddle have you brought? But I know those that are addressed would get it as soon as they come across it, huh? LOL
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

Quote from: EMTL on January 18, 2008, 08:02:45 PM
Quote from: precious on January 18, 2008, 06:11:46 PM
To cut tori short this guy is now married to one of my really close friends and we see alot of each other.
I wonder what would have happened if I had been bold enough and had shown or said how I felt then.Bold as DB says girls are these days.

Assalamu alaikum,
I can see there are still chances that 'you can do a wellcome back'. Inda alkhairi Allah (SWT) Yasa ya aureki-amiyn.

Precious ai tana da aure engineer.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Konan

ooooooooooooo ibro u r gonna tell me who ur 3 crushes r ooooooooooooooooooooooo

Ibro2g

;DWhats the point of it being a secret crush if I tell anyone. I dont want people geussing right either, cuz i just might say :-\
Safety and Peace

Konan

well im gonna force it out from u i told u bout my dark sinister plan u have 2 options

Konan

MUHUHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA guess wot ppl i know who da crushes are the riddles are so easy tut tut tut ibro u gave the clues away too easy

Ibro2g

yea, why dont u prove it, decypher my riddles
Safety and Peace