News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Literature Sub-Forum (A Request)

Started by Muhsin, December 04, 2007, 10:59:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhsin

Salam Malam Admin,

I almost wholly feel there is no much need to emphatically stress what sort of a nice job the founders of Kanoonline Discussion Forum have done and more expecially what Oga Admin have been relentlessly doing for it's betterment. As always, I exhort you to keep it up. Allah bless this forum and its entire esteemed members--Amin.

As one of its members, I've been for long thinking of hows and whats to bring-up basically to ameliorate this forum. Hence, an I idea of requesting possibilities of opening-up a Literature sub-forum have been popping up in my mind. But yet again, this (request) hadn't have been done if not for some of my friends--apprentice writers and prospective members of Kanoonline, that demand me to. I too am an ammatuer writer as you might have known.

Relatively speaking, when last I wanted to start a thread on my unpublished novel A Weird Hope, I tediosly spent aeon dithering over where  to suitably post it at before I later posted it in Chit-Chat. In short note, if there is Literature sub-forum this could have been easily done.

Wish our request would be kindly considered.

Thanks
-Muhsin
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

admin

Thank you Muhsin for your request.

If you would be the moderator, then I think we can create Literature Sub-Forum...
Kaini Kano ko a buhun barkono!!!

Muhsin

What a burden! Hmm...Admin, but if you think I could handle it then there is no problem I will try. Wish and pray Allah would give me nerves and guts to rightly 'drive' it as its supposed to be.

Thank you so much for your kind concern and observation.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

admin

Kaini Kano ko a buhun barkono!!!

Muhsin

Thank you so much Admin. And by Allah's grace everything would go smoothly.