News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

what is your all time favourite movie?

Started by Konan, January 19, 2008, 12:39:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Konan

Mine has to be Edward Scissor Hands its brilliant and my favourite actor is in it too Johnny Depp. This film has laughs aswell as a sad tradegy

So what are yours?

jewel(abdulgee22)

SCARFACE............................T. motana
                         "the world is yours"
for those that sleep their dreams is a reality, wake up is just an illussion."

jewel of d nile.

*~MuDa~*

Of course...The One and Only.... Unforgetable "The Matrix Triology" by Keanu Reeves as Neo.

The War of The Future Has Just Begun![/color]
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Konan

the matrix was awesome but 2 and 3 were rubbish dey jus lost it

Ibro2g

Quote from: ladymerciful on January 19, 2008, 02:23:10 PM
the matrix was awesome but 2 and 3 were rubbish dey jus lost it
True
My favorites are so many, The good the bad and the ugly, The Armaggeddon, the rock, the mask of zorro, scent of a woman, gladiator, a beautiful mind, Appolo 13, (a movie by kevin costner on jfk...)i think 13 days, kal ho na ho, water boy, happy gilmore, the wedding singer, 50 first dates, john Q, muhabbatein, Lord of the rings (all of em), Pirates of the carribean: curse of the black pearl(only), 10 things i hate about you, kuchi kuchi hota hei...I could go on but I'm really hungry and I have to run...
May Safety and peace be with you
Safety and Peace

Konan

omg im asian and ive not watched mohabbatein or kuch kuch hota he lmao

beautiful mind is amazing it inspired me to win a nobel prize one day inshallah

Muhsin

Well...can't say it exactly without thinking for some time, maybe long time. Don't know why but I can guees; I don't use to watch films regularly.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.