News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

1000 Posts Anniversary

Started by Muhsin, January 21, 2008, 02:42:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhsin?

I like Muhsin; he knows what he's doing.
0 (0%)
I hate Muhsin; he doesn't know what he's doing.
0 (0%)
I like and hate Muhsin.
0 (0%)
Who's Muhsin; I don't even know him
0 (0%)
Muhsin is a good guy here
4 (100%)
Muhsin is a worst guy here
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Muhsin

The post was removed by the author.  :D
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

*~MuDa~*

What you are feeling my friend is called nothing but Inferiority Complex, that i believe should not be a feeling of any meber of this highly esteemed forum, incase you have not noticed, kanoonline is concocted of universaly various people's background, though we all have an attachment to kano and hausa, we all have different backgrounds and our culture and tradition differs, and we are not made of a particular age group, Dave Mc_Ewan Hill is a grand father to many of us, some members here can sire many of us, but then it doesnt matter does it? Infact, due to this diversity, kanoonline has become a very welcoming site, it has no boundary to age, religion, tradition, culture or ethnicity. It is a home for everyone, if at all one feels at anyway isolated, then i believe there is a strong reason concerning that development, take a look at ladymerciful, she is quite totally different from so many of us but yet she quickly assimilate her self into this site. So my friend stop feeling that way, cheers cause i have cast my vote...lol ;)
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

_Waziri_

Muhsin,

I consider you a younger brother, lively and likable by anybody with a good sense of appreciation but even though our parents and brothers sometimes allow us to learn certain things of life by experience without direct communication, I will here want to communicate my lessons giving leave to the tradition.

You see, we come across as happier beings in this world only by understanding the issues of life in the light of others not ourselves. What I mean to say is you are celebrating this while making it all about yourself and in such situations human beings, as their nature is, will not find it easy to appreciate what you are doing and as such you will end up not being happy by not getting the much responses you wish to get from people. You see the outcome of events in life are very probable and so much uncertain. For example what if people should respond by saying they don't like you? You will then lock yourself in a room and cry? What if they say they like you? You will then kill your self cos of joy?

No please do it as intelligent as Dan-Borno did his own since it is him you are imitating, that is, celebrate your celebration here by making it about K-online, about its people and about Kano or the whole of Hausa land. Behave as if you are not the one who matter but they. Behave as if they are the only good things but not you.

This is how you get to be loved by people not by telling them to love you. Behave and act loving then you get loved but do not talk or ask for loving for you will not get it but rather something opposite.

While we were growing a friend of mine used to go and try to talk one girl into loving him without success until one day when we sat and discussed the issue and changed strategy by deciding that he should first love her, show her love, and pronto... love was gushing out from her to him!

Waziri

Ibro2g

Lol I guess all has been said. All I have to say is Hurray for the first 1000, cant wait for the next...
Safety and Peace

EMTL

Quote from: Muhsin on January 21, 2008, 02:42:33 PM
Assalamu Alaikum,
May He (Allah -SWT) grant us Aljannah, amin.

Assalamu alaikum,
Amin Abokina- Allah (SWT) Ya kara hazaka.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

waduz

ummita

A'a allow d guy 2 breathe >:( Sup wit it, if he feels like butterin himslf?

Some are saying inferiority complex, some r even sayin act or behave that u love other members!!! Imagine!! Why shud 1 pretend 2 care bout othrs n effortly try n please them? Dey be my mama abi my papa? I tyk no mind n pay no mind & not carin d world if I iz meant 2 like or b likd or myk any1 feel prestiged!!!

Actin or behavin juss so I cud upgrade myself!!!!! That is so vainnnn & I hateeeeee pretence!!!!So u got ppl thinkin "oh dat man or woman in konline is so sweet n friendly"..........but beneath it all, u juss building up strategy 4 u 2 b felt @ heart!!! :o See crudeness!!!!!

If any1 dnt feel like greasin his elbow, y dnt dey juss keep it hush? Its that simple. For makin alot of posts, its something wo! Many attimes, I was nott able 2 contribute in posts 4 d plain reasons of being lazyyyyyy ;D..........

Muhsin, do ur abunan jare, u sound like a good man without even castin u a vote & it aint pretence it comes strait frm d heart and if I dont feeeeel u sincere...........I will say my mind, all u'll do is blacklist me but this is me, real: straight and blunt 2 a point!!!! But best believe, you r sound:good chap!

Bck 2 others, lets keep assuming we a family here ;D then where is d familyhood? Mutum ya tashi yeryi maganah akan contributions da yayih, mun tashi muna surutu aken be saka mu ciki ba. See wahala!!!!!

PS: Muda, u n I got beef!!!!! >:( & dnt gimme dat "am vegey" xcuse!!!
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

_Waziri_

Quote from: ummita on January 24, 2008, 02:52:11 PM

... some r even sayin act or behave that u love other members!!! Imagine!! Why shud 1 pretend 2 care bout othrs n effortly try n please them? Dey be my mama abi my papa? I tyk no mind n pay no mind & not carin d world if I iz meant 2 like or b likd or myk any1 feel prestiged!!!

Actin or behavin juss so I cud upgrade myself!!!!! That is so vainnnn & I hateeeeee pretence!!!!So u got ppl thinkin "oh dat man or woman in konline is so sweet n friendly"..........but beneath it all, u juss building up strategy 4 u 2 b felt @ heart!!! :o See crudeness!!!!!

If any1 dnt feel like greasin his elbow, y dnt dey juss keep it hush? Its that simple. For makin alot of posts, its something wo! Many attimes, I was nott able 2 contribute in posts 4 d plain reasons of being lazyyyyyy ;D..........

Ummita you obviously made reference to what I wrote in the above quotes from you as you also referred to what Mudacris wrote. Then you ended with saying to Muda

PS: Muda, u n I got beef!!!!! >:( & dnt gimme dat "am vegey" xcuse!!![/color]

So am I free also to think you got beef with me either? Where u saying there is something unkind in my advise that you admonish us all to think and behave like a family? Does that mean what I said to Muhsin is not in anyway familial or brotherly? You referred to my take as crudeness, will you in any way justify why you think I will choose to be cruel on the guy for the sake of it?

Well, they say, CIVILITY IS NOT A SIGN OF WEAKNESS but SINCERITY IS ALWAYS SUBJECT TO PROOF!

Waziri

Muhsin

QuoteMost of the time, you don't know you're going to truly hate/love yourself in the later time. Passion or mind-altering substances or emotions of some kind propel you headlong into a situation, you react first and think later, and then you hate yourself once sanity and sobriety have returned. But every once in a while, you do something knowing full well that you'll hate/love yourself in the mornings to come. But you do it any way. Is that daring or strength of conviction? Or is it just stupidity?

To be candid enough with myself; I was too aware of the absurdity and immaturity of starting this thread. I'd actually vague conscience, then. But had no card to play due to another though that cropped-up my poor mind to just do it—it's of significance, it told me. Yet since then, my mind had been fumbling and...let me call it dysfunctioning; what your reactions to it might have been?

So.

As referred to my big brother's word's to me in his One Year Anniversary post;

QuoteMuhsin Dan Makaranta, your courage to stay online and interact with intellectuals like Nuruddeen, Waziri, Husnaa and host of others will  surely be an advantage to your side.  By the time you take from all sides, you will be the CHAMPION in this forum - i bet you my dead grandfather.

That I really have been doing with the skin of my teeth as its something mandatory in religion. I'm fairly sure you (all members) too as he (DB) could have imagined that since apparently am not a govt or company staff with system in his office, neither am I a café owner nor an attendant but just an ordinary student. How I use to manage coming here so frequently especially in these past weeks? Leave that unsaid.

Therefore. Sincerely speaking; to avoid been taking to one hospital I heard of in South Korea recently for internet addicted people, I have to ebb away my sentimental attachment to it. So, in the process, I discover this only and only doable if I could subside my love to KanoOnline website and...gosh its members.

Eventually, you know individual conscience, another thought popped-up; how do you think they do take you? Although I perfectly well know you're being dear to me and further I live with all very peacefully but I still felt I might have been unknowingly and unnoticeably abrasive to some, so I did what I did—brought up this POLL.

And coincidently or rather unfortunetly, I was about a week away. What happened was; I wasn't feeling well with my leg + a mild accident, which due to I took my bike to trepairer + other things. But can you imagine? That wonderingly helps in quenching my thirst to browse, AlhamduLillah.

What actually brought me up here today was my first, brief but unforgetable meeting yesterday with Dan-Barno. He seriously asked me why I had been away for sometimes. Lafiya? He asked. Thus, I felt some again might be asking same questions...to lafiya alhamdulillah.

@ Waziri
Many thanks for your philosophical and educative words.

@Muda
You are really a nice fella. I like your frankness.

@Gogannawa
You been always helpful, caring and friendly. Thumb up!

@ ibro2g
You talked well too. And yes Waziri said it aright.

@Ummita
You too thumb up! Like your sense of humor and candidness also.

@Waduz
As always...

@EMTL
Amin.

@Everybody; NAGODE

Muhsin
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

ummita

Quote from: Muhsin on January 26, 2008, 12:33:31 PM
Therefore. Sincerely speaking; to avoid been taking to one hospital I heard of in South Korea recently for internet addicted people, I have to ebb away my sentimental attachment to it. So, in the process, I discover this only and only doable if I could subside my love to KanoOnline website and...gosh its members.
This guy is too much............ ;D ;D ;D ;D very funny.................

PS: Mudz, rmbr d ish u reminded about & I bought a copy? Well, its gone missin & u r d prime suspect!!!!! >:( >:( >:(
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Muhsin

Ummita,

It might looks like am joking but I mean ALL my words. For example; let me ask you few questions: When did you register with this site? And when did I? How many are your posts and how many are mine? How frequent do you log-in here and guess how I do? Eh? You see!