News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

GROWING RATE OF DIVORCE IN KANO

Started by abeeda, February 19, 2008, 03:12:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan-Borno

Quote from: EMTL on February 25, 2008, 06:16:57 PM
Duk dayake wannan zanchen na Manyane amma samari bama rasa ta cewa,

wai wai, waye ne saurayin? zan fasa kwai fa?

In fasa?
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Muhsin

Quote from: Dan-Borno on March 17, 2008, 03:57:20 PM
Quote from: EMTL on February 25, 2008, 06:16:57 PM
Duk dayake wannan zanchen na Manyane amma samari bama rasa ta cewa,

wai wai, waye ne saurayin? zan fasa kwai fa?

In fasa?

;D ;D ;D A fasa.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Dante

Abin haushi.. the thing is getting too much out of hand.

I personally know a person who marries 2 wifes every six months. He already has 2 (standard wifes) whom he doesnt divorce. But the remainding empty 2 spaces are re-filled every SIX months. One comes in a week after the other. But after six months, they are all fired. And the sad thing is that many people know his character and still when he comes to ask for their daughters hand they agree. Allah ya tsare al'umar mu da irin wannan.

Muhsin

Quote from: Dante on March 31, 2008, 05:52:16 PM
And the sad thing is that many people know his character and still when he comes to ask for their daughters hand they agree. Allah ya tsare al'umar mu da irin wannan.

Thats the sad thing. I always imagine these parents who are blindly giving hand of their kids to these rascals. Allah ya kiyaye!
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

IBB

I personally know a person who marries 2 wifes every six months. He already has 2 (standard wifes) whom he doesnt divorce. But the remainding empty 2 spaces are re-filled every SIX months. One comes in a week after the other. But after six months, they are all fired. And the sad thing is that many people know his character and still when he comes to ask for their daughters hand they agree. Allah ya tsare al'umar mu da irin wannan.

There is this documentry I watched about an Island dont know the name. The people are muslim, what they did is they made marriage so cheap so every man can marry and divorce as easy as possible. there reason was to carve adultry and fornication.

Guess what? I agree with them. But I kinda think they are taking advantage of Sharia that gives room for divorce and marriage, because I know DIVORCE is the HALAL Allah Almighty hates.

The good news: If you see a girl and you like all you need is tie the knot, 'hit it' (legally) and divorce.

IHS

Ibro2g

IBB this ur post is misleading... The marriage tied with ever an assumption that it'll sieze in a near or latter future is not valid. One cannot set an expiry date to a marriage, especially beforee it is made. Then what difference would it be with the  likes of mutta'a. Marriage is no joking matter irrespect of what you may have heard on this forum, or elsewhere. Mrriage is an institution with alot of departments and units that is bound to test anyone as a person in character and faith.

The Prophet Mohammad (S.A.W) Said "He/She who follows my sunnah and marries, have done 50% of his Ibadah, and he who doesnt marry is not with me"

By God marriage is beyond just sexual pleasure, or showing off kids etc, do not fall to that pretext

May Safety and peace be with u
Safety and Peace

HUSNAA

Quote from: IBB on April 03, 2008, 04:23:15 PM

There is this documentry I watched about an Island dont know the name. The people are muslim, what they did is they made marriage so cheap so every man can marry and divorce as easy as possible. there reason was to carve adultry and fornication.

Guess what? I agree with them. But I kinda think they are taking advantage of Sharia that gives room for divorce and marriage, because I know DIVORCE is the HALAL Allah Almighty hates.

The good news: If you see a girl and you like all you need is tie the knot, 'hit it' (legally) and divorce.

The reason why marriages should last as long as possible is because of the issues that spring from the unions... that is kids. Its not good for their stability to have a driftwood kind of life whereby the parents are  split. Then every other month or so the parents end up with a completely different partner. That kind of life happens in the general animal kingdom, but what happes is that the parents completely shake off the responsibility of the offspring after a few yrs when the animal can do everything for itself. Then the mother (the last to leave) goes off and abandons the offspring in search of a mate.. and that is the end of the bond between them.
Surely that is exactly what will happen in a society where marriage and divorce are so fluid.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Muhsin

Quote from: IBB on April 03, 2008, 04:23:15 PMThere is this documentry I watched about an Island dont know the name. The people are muslim, what they did is they made marriage so cheap so every man can marry and divorce as easy as possible. there reason was to carve adultry and fornication.

Gosh! Thats very sad. Why because those who know nothing or little about the religion would definitly think this is along the side with Islamic precepts while it is not, entirely. And more dishearten is; may be this documentry is broadcated on an internation media. Kai! :o

Any way, whoever Allah wishes would understand this religion will do so, whatever he sees notwithstanding. Dama already ire-iren things done by Shi'ites, for example, during Ashura, always angers me savegely, wallahi.

Ihdinassiradal mustaqeem, ya Allah, amin.

abeeda

salam
that is so sad and bad, marriage shld really be an in sickness(except HIV/AIDS) and in health till death do us part stuff. pple shld really stop takin it as a joke makes one feel and think its not really worth it to waste ones time and venture into it

mlbash

have you ever consider the act of satanism employ nowadays in modern marriages? i'm a witness to a wedding between two reknown families in kano, what really happened at the mothers night and the dinner party was indeed a sight to see! how on earth do you expect Allah's blessing in such setting? so there are alot of things that need reapproaching religiously.
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

Ibro2g

Quote from: abeeda on April 06, 2008, 01:32:42 PM
salam
that is so sad and bad, marriage shld really be an in sickness(except HIV/AIDS) and in health till death do us part stuff. pple shld really stop takin it as a joke makes one feel and think its not really worth it to waste ones time and venture into it
Safety and Peace

Dante

Hello ladies & gents.. Been away for a while.

Back to discussions: i think this topic is a general thing (not in kano only) With experiance i have seen in places like kaduna, zaria & zamfara, it happens everywhere. More especially in katsina.

HUSNAA

Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

gogannaka

Quote from: HUSNAA on November 07, 2008, 11:28:03 PM
Katsina an cika satar mutane ana tsafi da su.....

Hmm ai har a kano ma haka ne.

Rannan na je country mall na ga wata mata igbo ranga ranga ta zauna a shagon sayar da kayan mata.She was close to unconciousness. When asked what was wrong she said some people whom she didn't know gave her a sweet  a while ago and she took it. After ta sha alawar she started feeling dizzy. She couldn't finish the story and she started sleeping. Haka dai aka dauke ta aka kai ta sama.
Allah ya kiyaye.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

EMTL

Quote from: HUSNAA on November 07, 2008, 11:28:03 PM
Katsina an cika satar mutane ana tsafi da su.....

Assalamu alaikum,
Haba yar' uwata, kina da hujja? Babu kyau ayi mummunan zargi ga jimlar Jama'a- sai dai in kina da sahihiyar shaida. Ko ina akwai muatnen kirki da kishiyoyinsu kuma a kowanne karni. Allah (SWT) Ya sanyamu cikin Mutanen kirki, su kuma masu satar jama'a Allah (SWT) ya shiryesu kuma Ya karemu da zuri'armu-amiyn.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).