News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Naruto Chronicles...all anime+ numero uno anime, uzumaki Naruto

Started by Ibro2g, March 06, 2008, 11:51:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ibro2g

Koniciwa!
Haji mashi te? Well, this is for all those who like all anime, any anime, everything anime. Especially the current best anime, Naruto!

Anime's are very interesting and have great stories, some people dont pay any attention to em cuz the are animated, but we dont care. We love em all.

I'm into Naruto, death note, boondocks, bleach, simpsons, family guy, dexter's lab, animaniacs etc, they just keep coming.So if u got anything to say, post away, no spoilers though.
Safety and Peace

Konan

NO WAY DEATH NOTE AND FMA ARE BETTER DAN NARUTO although I LOVE NARUTO i mean c'mon KAKASHI'S in der for crying out loud *starts day dreaming*

Ibro2g

oh k Rahima u r entitled to ur own opinion. FMA is like the world numero duo, but for me, they will never be another Uzumaki Naruto. Dat darn kakashi.....he is the only one I'm so jealous of.

Anyways, tomoro is Naruto Shippuuden 50. I think this is the episode everyone has been waiting for. Naruto confronts Sasuke after 3 years. The guys have all grown in strengh and ability. And the prologue showed an outstanding clash... I cant wait
Safety and Peace

Konan

TOMORROW ITS DA NARUTO MANGA 392 tahts the one everyone's been waiting for ibro OMG U SHUD CONVERT TO MANGANISM IBRO REALLY U WILL BE ENLIGHTENED

lol hehehehehehe kakashi oh he is so fine and guess wot I'M HIS WIFE hehehehe

ed and al elric are a wiked duo but roy mustang is so fine *sighs*

Ibro2g

no way!Manganism is hypocracy. I will no betray Naruto Anime, and I will not commit anime blashphemy to join the spoilers. I dont just want a story, a part or a news, I want it whole! Naruto shippuuden has been nothing short of amazing despite the fillers, the wait is well worth it.
Safety and Peace

Konan

no way MANGANISM is out der everyones doin it u shud join the darkness WE HAVE COOKIES

naruto anime has been draggin on i fall asleep

Konan

Konan

Konan

Konan

Ibro2g

you are right, this week was 49 not 50. And what we are waiting for might even be 51. Anyways, 49 was still awesome. One needs to see the kinda flare in Naruto's eyes and voice. That guy....

safety and peace
Safety and Peace

Konan

OMG IBRO YESTERDAYS MANGA ISSUE WAS WIKED JUS WEN I THOUGHT IT WAS ALL OVER ITACHI COMES BAK WIV SOME POWERFUL MOVE AND SASUKE GOT SOMETHIN  UP HIS SLEEVE OMG ITS INTENSE CANT WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK

Ibro2g

I told u no spoilersssss......

Anyways, its just suprising that no one watches any form of anime in this forum. I know ummitah does, afterall she has an anime for her avatar.

I'm watching boondocks season 2. its so funny and educating too. Huey has a brilliant mind u know

safety and peace
Safety and Peace

Konan

Ibro2g

I love boondocks, anyone knows any other good anime from adultswim like boondocks. It seems boondocks end in season 2.

I have my fingers crossed on Shippuuden special 51-52.
Safety and Peace