News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Wedding Announcement- Ajingi

Started by EMTL, March 28, 2008, 10:06:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
I am very pleased to announce and invite all of you to the wedding Fatiha of our Friend and Brother Mallam Ahmad Sulaiman (Ajingi) of AshakaCem Plc.

The Wedding ceremony is scheduled as follows:

Date: 13th Rabiu Akhir 1428 AH =19th April 2008
Venue: Late Alhaji Malut Adam's Residence, behind central hotel, Potiskum
Time: 11am.

Allah (SWT) Ya bada ikon halarta-amiyn.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

*~MuDa~*

Amin Engineer, i only regret that i would not be able to make it due to the journey i will have to undertake within that period, amma Allah ya bada sa kuma ya sanya alheri, Ajingi you have arrrived, i hope you have opened the way for the rest of us bachelors to follow suit...lol!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Muhsin

Assalamu alaikum,

Malam Ajingi, Allah sanya alkhairi kuma Ya bada zuri'ah dayyibah. Muma Allah (SWT) Ya kawo namu da alkhairi, amin.

IBB, Muda, GGNK, where are you? When is yours? ;D ;D ;D
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

Wai wai wai!

Allah ya sanya alkhairi,Ajingi.

Su EMTL za'a sha biki kenan.
Allah ya taimaki 'yan baya.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

waduz

Wai! Goga, ai gwanda ka furta ko zaka zo daurin auren, ko a'a.

IBB

Quote from: Muhsin on March 29, 2008, 03:02:34 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

Malam Ajingi, Allah sanya alkhairi kuma Ya bada zuri'ah dayyibah. Muma Allah (SWT) Ya kawo namu da alkhairi, amin.

IBB, Muda, GGNK, where are you? When is yours? ;D ;D ;D

Allah sanya alheri Ajingi. Too bad I wouldnt be able to attend cos m not around.

Ale Muhsin dont worry mine will be soon. I will post the IV hope wouldnt mind travelling a lil far
IHS

gogannaka

Quote from: waduz on March 31, 2008, 12:51:29 PM
Wai! Goga, ai gwanda ka furta ko zaka zo daurin auren, ko a'a.

Inshaallah zan zo.
Idan ka ga ban zo ba to wahalar mai da ake yi ne yayi tsanani.

gogannaka

Unfortunately i couldn't make it to the wedding due to some reasons beyond my control.

Ajingi Allah ya bada zaman lafiya ya kuma bada zuriya ta gari.
Wadanda suka je kuma Allah ya basu ladan zumunchi,ya kara mana tsawon rai gaba ki daya.

DB ka yi min take away kuwa,ko kuwa 'wasa tare ci bambam ka yi'?

Dan-Borno

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'una. 
Abokina, wallahi i was too engage to attend also,
kasan we have only a week to our local government
election, so the campaign is at its hottest peak.

Ajingi Allah ya baku zaman lafiya da zurriya dayyiba.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

sadiq

Salam. Mal Allah ya sanya alheri ya kuma bada zaman lafiya. Duk masu niyya kuma Allah ya yi masu jagora ya kuma saukake masu. including those that crashed their's.
oday s beautiful moments are tomorrow s golden memories.

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: sadiq on April 19, 2008, 10:04:06 PM
Salam. Mal Allah ya sanya alheri ya kuma bada zaman lafiya. Duk masu niyya kuma Allah ya yi masu jagora ya kuma saukake masu. including those that crashed their's.

Sadiq, i heard that your own wedding planning is the reason as to why you are missing in action in Kanoonline these days?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

bakangizo

Muhsin

Anyi fa ko, Ajingi? Allah ya sanya alkhairi, amin.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

Wai ina Ajingin ne...haba ai an gama angwancin sai a zo a bamu labari kuma.
Yaya rayuwar aure? Da dadi ko ba dadi (kamar yadda bakan gizo da yan agajin shi suka ce)?

HUSNAA

Quote from: gogannaka on May 25, 2008, 09:16:31 PM
Wai ina Ajingin ne...haba ai an gama angwancin sai a zo a bamu labari kuma.
Yaya rayuwar aure? Da dadi ko ba dadi (kamar yadda bakan gizo da yan agajin shi suka ce)?

who bi di yan agajin i'd like to know GGNK?
So na so dis board dey! peson come take one leg remove for forum for two minutes and nayin kuku become persona non grata for dis board! ce!! GGNK . I no no fickleness dey plenti around here!!
to taank you for di label -'yan agaji' make i remind peson fa  say i get name....

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum