News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

SMOKING IN ISLAM

Started by kofa, February 12, 2004, 11:20:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dan kauye

Quote from: "ummita"(she laffs) Allah yer karanmiki......(big mouth), got urself included.........[/b]

Quote from: "hafsylady"PLUS MALAM KOFA CAME AND RAZZMATAZZED THE WHOLE PLACE WITH MEDICAL EVIDENCE
[/color](She laffs)......its true thou.....

I RECENTLY CAME ACROSS CONCRETE EVIDENCE, UNDENIABLY PROVEN UP BY ISLAMIC SOURCES......THAT ALTHOUGH SMOKING TO DETRIMENTAL TO HEALTH, IT IS NOT HARAM BUT STANDS AS MAKRUH!!!!!.......................
(Phew)!! At long last,..... didnt I say it was Makruh? Now tell me whose right after all? (tongues out....*trrrrrrrr*)(she laffs)
[/b]

Ummita,

Why you keep running around in circles(in this thread) remain an enigma to dan-kauye.Do you think Islam condones actions that are detrimental to a muslim's health? I think you shud think twice about letting ur personal interest override the wave of truth that lies in this thread,remember that in threads like this your opinion reflect in someone's actions.Besides, a good Muslim avoids even makhruh.Your point?
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

ummita

Wait wo!
Did I say smoking is not detrimental to health? Didnt I also state that alarm has been raised on the health effects of smoking which makes it not acceptable though not haram but makruh?...............What Dante said was: its totally haram & what I said is that it is Makruh & everyone knows of the health effects. Kofa also has a long list above.

What personal interest do I have here? lol...........We are just discussing about a habit that some consider totally haram & others have given a different opinion.....And seriously how can my opinion reflect on someones action lol when "I" myself heard....."no its haram" & "no its makruh"?
Whether a good muslim avoids makruh is not what we are trying to understand rather whether it is TOTALLY HARAM OR MAKRUH so dat I fit go preach my pipu well!

Dante, I dugged out this dusty old thread cus I got infos......make I post?
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Dante

Salaam,

Pfeew, Its been a while,.. Am glad i found this thread..
Agreed 100% that smoking is makruhi after many many years of research.

So as eating kola nut??

:)