News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Hello Member

Started by Bilyaminu, June 18, 2008, 11:08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bilyaminu

Hello members, it's been awhile. A community is here and as home one sure does miss it. I'm working on something I lost direction or rather ideas. I was told by an old man that when ever you lose track go back to the basis. I'm here to share and get ideas from my long good fellows. Let me know who and who are willing to help, I shall present my topic for public option
etrayal

IBB

Alrite brother, you are welcome. We are ready to help here if we can.
IHS

Bilyaminu

etrayal

Muhsin

Welcome back aboard, Bilyaminu!

As IBB said, we are ready...if we can...
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Bilyaminu

i guess i'm all setup.
i'm these two  given this assignment to do vuluntry
1. Circle of tears
2. Sanity or Vanity (sov)

i now need ideas to build a sulid story on the two. now i bed the board to bring above the story and lets build it all
together. may be can one day look back and smile, having in mind k-ner
etrayal

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Bilyaminu

Dear members,
Sorry for the late posting of our project topic. I was snatched away to a highly classified bush for sprite investigation on our new project. Due to the fact about individual interest on our project, my fellow members, vestiges casual visitors and honorable members of the PROJECT ALFA board, its my pleasure and honor you have given me to bring forth, the forth coming project ALFA topic. "Sanity or Vanity" I look forward awaiting a remarkable story everyone happily involved.
etrayal

gogannaka

Sounds like a nice topc.
Project Alfa  8)

Don't take too long o! Quickly come and expantiate on how the project will come into life.

Bilyaminu

Members, thank you for your patience, I forgot to tell you while I was away in the bush, I came across this old man who shared a story with me. Today, I'll begin sharing with you all. Along the way comments well justify the ends.
I'll start posting the story the old man shared with me in bits so that the comments we get can bring about the actualization of project ALFA.
The story is in two faces, it all started with a man who ended up losing his family and found himself visiting the psychoanalysis center, and from there he heard a remorse story of sanity or vanity. A story untold until now, the true texture and ingredient preserve until this day.  A young man after toil of life found his true love, a good well paid job... finally settling to make peace with his successful makings in life... have this to say, "...oh, comfort is just another word in dictionary. I have wrong none... I guess my comfort is in the world to come" He died at 28... never knowing what a woman is!
etrayal

Bilyaminu

The BEGINNING
Everyone knows little compare to the history, present or talk more the future. What one knows most is about himself and his community. Yet, the community carries a lot which even death can not reveal. Decision making is proven to be the toughest execution a human can do, but many are yet to know that their decision are tough. Many take decisions merely as words to say. Looking down to it, one finds decision making like the game of chess, with only difference of timing. What you do today will be your history, present and your future. It has been my prayers to have the gadget of this world and hereafter. People live a life with the consent of that which hurt them, but what hurt others is barely a drama of entertainment to others. That humanity has forgotten the sense of humane to live a life called civilization! Yes the meaning is a thing to uphold, but why does it hurt our living? The primary basis of civilization has its way of retreating the unity of localization and treating it as a global issue. This eliminates a lot of vital sensible aspect of localization unity. I am Joshua Abraham, a forty two year old citizen of Nigeria and from the main nerve of Plateau, the city of Jos. Before now I was a lecturer in the University of Jos lecturing Sociology ...oh I love sociology. Although I wanted to be a doctor but as destiny may have it I ended up being a Sociologist, thanks to my mother. At first I hated it, but I came across a man of integrity and provenance of sane. Dr. Ambrose Hyacinth, whew..., you sure could like to have his company on a daily basis without being tired or bored of his essentials of life. Slim, tall and fair in facial appearance. He has a sound deep voice, that when he speaks the words from his mouth move in one sound but all directions. He hardly will utter more than fifty words to have your attention. When we sociologists talk of human manufacturers, we do not mean God. We talk of people like Dr. Hyacinth, who God has given the supremacy in controlling the wisdom of speech. People like Dr. Hyacinth would in few second implant new ideas into your head. My first contact with Dr. Hyacinth was my first lecture in the University of Nigeria Nsuka. As a fresh man, I had the vanity being in the University. The way I walk, talk and more especially when I notice women. During my days in the College, I was told that College is the hardest, that once I'm through and find myself in the free world of higher institutions, I will rest. So, I and all my colleagues thought that the University was a stress free zone. But stress free zone to only those who don't know their pains, but when they realize their pains, it would sometimes last forever. Feeling like matured already, Nusa and I walked into the lecture hall looking up to the crowd. I had my afro then, sure the ladies loved it. Sincerely if given the chance again to walk into that hall once more as a fresh man like those days, my appearance and attitude would surely change, though I thank God for it, it was my character at that moment that Dr. Hyacinth picked me. The hall was still noisy when we walked through. Almost everyone had one or two people chatting with. I noticed some girls or rather ladies, forgive my manners, in the front sit. Extremely left in the front of the hall was a stand, where I noticed a man standing. He was silent while everyone was going about his activities. We were in the hall fifteen minutes before the lecture hour though, who could have ever thought that a lecturer would come in that early. I walked close to speak to those ladies, though I was scared, but I wanted to prove to Nusa I had the capabilities to talk to ladies. Almost to the young beautiful ladies, the middle aged man standing in the extreme left of the hall cleared his throat which made me loose my balance. I held the table before me and focus to the man as he walked on the stage. The hall slowly but surely came to silence in no time. 'You are all welcome to your first class' he said, 'I'm Dr. Hyacinth Ambrose, your lecturer and HOD, meaning head of department. Every academic year I have a new life, I get my new life in my first class with fresh Students. Today my new life has begun, some of you might not realize what I mean, but for those of you, not only those that are in Sociology as major, all of you, your minds will guide you to the answers of your questions some day. Some of you think you are not meant to be here, but as you assume some characters of which you barely know, but because you are in an institution. I'll leave you to that, the end of your stay in the University of Nigeria, Nsuka, will guide your mind in justifying if you are meant or not.'
etrayal

gogannaka

Bilyaminu

Gogannaka, as much as you have understood, the story can not move forward without your comments and amends. I await your comments, please.
etrayal

Muhsin

Oh...I see it now, Bilyaminu. InshaAllah I'll say my commentary soon.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

IBB

Oga Billy, I read ur story it is interesting however, i dont know where or how u want me to join in.

The first 5 lines, thats where I thot u will want us to give a story about. I dont know if i'm making sense? pls explain

The Abraham, story is there continuation? It was quite interesting
IHS

Bilyaminu

IBB, yes it is. I want you all to read it and amend it by rephrasing or reconstituting the lines by commenting. I'll add more to the story to give you insight properly.
etrayal