News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Home page Hacked

Started by HUSNAA, June 27, 2008, 08:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUSNAA

I would like to bring to the notice of the admin, although I am sure he knows by now that the Konline homepage has been hacked by someone. Thank God I have the link to the real site that is how I can  access the site now. The home page is now zilch. Do something about it admin.
Or is it only me who gets rerouted to a different morbid looking webpage when ever I type www.kanoonline.com ?
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

gogannaka

I noticed on thursday that a member by name palaryel was registered as administrator.
Maybe that was why bakangizo was finding it hard to post.
Something has to be done.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Muhsin

Whats happening? Alhamdulillah I, here, haven't encountered any of such problems yet.

Wish Admin would take a punctilious action to amend that ASAP.

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

admin

Quote from: gogannaka on June 28, 2008, 04:45:22 PM
I noticed on thursday that a member by name palaryel was registered as administrator.
Maybe that was why bakangizo was finding it hard to post.
Something has to be done.
You right it was that user and one other that hacked the website and changed the homepage. I managed to delete them and updated out forum software, since that is how the got on by inserting a script inside one of the Forum's directory. There are other things that we have done and are doing in conjuction with the hosting company to fix the problem. It is however not advisable to list everything being done here, because they may try another tactics again. We have been subjects of hacking attacks for a while, but this has been the worst violation we have had so per. We may also change the Forum software if this persist...
Kaini Kano ko a buhun barkono!!!