News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Kanoonline Mobile

Started by *~MuDa~*, August 18, 2008, 12:03:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*~MuDa~*

Of recent, i have been able to browse kanoonline.com/smf on my mobile phone, its wap supported, and i use an mtn sim which has internet facility. Its cheap too, you know how GPRS/WAP charges. I know can check post online but before i post anything, my credit balance will be exhausted, you have to keep on opening the pages all the time, for instance if you want to go to reach the Chit-Chat, you have to go to the third page and there is no last page button except next page button. The angry thing is this, for each page you veiw you are charged, and by the time you reach a post you want to reply, your balance is finished, i do it a lot of times.

HINT
All you gotta do to start is to go to your wap settings whatever network you are using, as long as it supports internet connection, go to settings, then go to appearance settings and disable images by setting it to No. That way your credit balance will be maintained, you can then browse a lot of pages before it goes of, i think a page cost something in the neighbourhood of 2 to 3 Naira thereabout. But its cool, you can even check wikipedia, yahoomail, hotmail, gmail, google search and facebook, very cheap!

...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

gogannaka

Muda i believe it should be set to block images not allow them,that way you could browse without your phone having to download all the images.
A Kb costs 70k with MTN gprs/wap.

Recently the owners and managers of the famous south atlantic fibre optic cable (SAT3) held a meeting and decided to drop the charges on its operators. They used to pay $4500/month for ts usage now it has been slashed to $400/month. This according to the operators should cut the cost of Data and internatonal calls from Africa.
As analysts have it, the average international call should go for between N4-N10 per minute while the monthly data rate for 64kbps should be between N1000-N2500.
Wouldn't that be cheap?
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: gogannaka on August 18, 2008, 03:09:12 PM
Muda i believe it should be set to block images not allow them,that way you could browse without your phone having to download all the images.
A Kb costs 70k with MTN gprs/wap.

Recently the owners and managers of the famous south atlantic fibre optic cable (SAT3) held a meeting and decided to drop the charges on its operators. They used to pay $4500/month for ts usage now it has been slashed to $400/month. This according to the operators should cut the cost of Data and internatonal calls from Africa.
As analysts have it, the average international call should go for between N4-N10 per minute while the monthly data rate for 64kbps should be between N1000-N2500.
Wouldn't that be cheap?

Did i said allow the images?...lol Oh my bad, turanci you see how it confuses you, i wanted to say you should set the Disable Images to Yes, thanks for the correction bro', if you keep watching my back like that e go beta for you, i will help you secure the hand of that girl you are woeing in your area.

Anyway, this SAT3 news is great, how come i miss something like that? Wow, some dreams are actually going to be lived.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Dan-Borno

necessity is the mother of invention, muda na now u
come sabi sey you can browse from your phone abi?
because you dey for village - better you broke the news
so that it will not be an excuse for any kliner that he
is not in the office or internet service area.

@ GOGANNAKA, don Allah kayi min dalla dalla between
this CDMA and the GSM we are using, use plain and
simple English, any example you wan site, make am
local so that i go understand well well, oya, i dont mind
you you start a new thread for this.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

gogannaka

DB its just like BMW and Mercedes.

CDMA and GSM.....same thing with little difference.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment