News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

RAMADAN/FASTING WHAT HAV U GOT 2 SAY?

Started by ummita, October 21, 2003, 01:50:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ummita

Salam,
Ramadan is here, Fasting is here! Month of piousness month of stayin & being pious! Month of cleansing all ur sins is here! What du u normally du durin ramadan hours? How du you normally while away the hours before breaking the fast? Can you drop du'as and advice for muslim brothers and sisters? Can we all make sure that afta our nimaz, we pray 4 our muslim brothers and sister, Here is a task which is more of a duty..........from d day fasting starts taking place.......can we make it a duty.......to aleast drop a Du'a or advice here......everyday up until ramadan ends.......Lets see how many of us can take up a duty that his/her rewards will b showers of blessins from Allah subhana wata'ala. I will surely keep up to date with many du'as and advice. Inshallah

2 EVERYBODY, I WISH U D BEST FASTING PERIOD EVA, MAY ALLAH GUIDE U AGAINST ALL EVIL DOERS AND GRANT U D HEAVENS ABOVE.MAY U WISHES B GRANTED AND MAY D LURD ALMIGHTY GIVE U LONG LIFE AND PROSPERITY.
HudaHafeez
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Hafsy_Lady

Ameen Ummita Ameen. May Allah bless you as well.

Jazakallah Khairan, I would advise alot of people to recite suratul Khahfi on Friday and am sure alot do. Put me in your prayers everybody.

There will be a long list of dua's on the way (will be back) ;D
I will keep an eye on people like Gogannaka, banda shan ruwa in the toilet.
I WISH ALL OF YOU A GOOD FASTING PERIOD. I LOVE RAMADAN PERIOD.
What you see is what you get[/b]

Gimbiya

I can't wait. I love the month of ramadan. I feel the holiest during this month, I don't may be it's just me but I feel love in the air during th month too. U know tha month bring you colser to your families and friends. Happy Ramadan all
color=pink] Knoledge Saves Lives--- FAAWIN[/color]

maleek

amin. i will post a list of souras for the nafila of the ramadan. im advancing the ones for the first night (the night before the first day of fasting). from the first day on i will provide the ones for each day.

1st night: pray 10 rakas with 1 fatiha, quoul ya ayouhal kafiroune 2x, ikhlass 2x. ---->preservation from hell, fulfilment of wishes

(imam malik ibn-abnas)

Anonymous

Allah Sarki Ummita, you remind me of so many kind faces.

Let all shod pray 4 me pls.

maleek

[color=006633] ramadan starts in europe on sunday, 25th. africa & america probalbly on monday 26 th.
heres the nafila for the 2nd night:

6 rakas with 3 salaams, each raka 1x fatiha, 5x souratoul kawsar.

-sins will be forgiven for the one who prays, he shall have the same benefits as a doctor who healed 1 000 persons on his own expenses. insha-allah

[/color]

Anonymous

Europe will start on tuesday
the rest of the world on monday
malam mai carbi kuma a rika kawo hadisan wadannan nafilolin naka ka ji ko dan saurayi? banda bidia.

I have this to say: pray your asham and when it is time pray your tuhajjid.

A rika yawaita karatun alkurani da aiyuka na kwarai.

Ba raaka kaza da sura kaza ba ku na ji na ko.

MatureLady

MAY THE BLESSING OF THIS MONTH BE WITH US ALL.
AND MAY ALLAH (S.W.A) END THE FUFFERING OF OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS,
PALASTIANS, AFGHANS, AND THE IRAQIS.
AND ALL THOSE SUFFERING ARROUND THE WORLD.
CAN WE PLEASE TRY AND REMEMBER THEM IN OUR DAILY PRAYERS IN THIS HOLY MONTH.

RAMADAN MUBARAK!!! :D[/b]

maleek

heres the nafila for the night before 2nd ramadan:
6 rakas with 3 salaams, each raka 1x fatiha, 5x souratoul kawsar.

-sins will be forgiven for the one who prays, he shall have the same benefits as a doctor who healed 1 000 persons on his own expenses. insha-allah

[color=009633] 3rd night (2nd ramadan):

6 rakas w/ 3 salaams, 1x fatiha 1x souratoul qadri

- benefits of one who has liberated 1 000 slaves, provided food, drinks and clothes for 1 000 persons. GOD will protect you from the punishment in the tomb, and will take the fear of death from you - insha allah

[/color]

Anonymous

may Allah(swt) enhance our gud reputation,free us from d burden of sins.set right our affairs,purify our hearts,forgive our sins,grant us high class paradise(jannatul firdaus),ameen thumma ameen.

ummita

Seeking forgiveness and repentance
Astagfirullahal lazee la'ilaha illa huwal hayyul qayyum wa atooboo ilayh

Supplication 4 one in distress
La'ilaha illallahul azeemul haleem,la'ilaha illa'lahu rabbil arshil azeem, La'ilaha illallah rabul samawati wa rabbul ardi wa rabbu arshil kareem

Upon breaking the fast
Zahabal zhama'u wabtalatil agru inshallah

Allahumma inni as'aluka birahmatikal lati wa si'at kulla shai'in an tagfirliy

RAMADAHN MUBARAK!!! MAY ALLAHS NUR ILLUMINATE YOU, HIS TRANQUILITY DESENC UPON U AND MAY YOU EXPERIENCE INNER PEACE AND CONTENTMENT............

RAMADAHN KAREEM!! AS U BROWSE THROUGH THIS MONTH, MAH YOU DOWNLOAD JOY AND PEACE AND PROSPERITY AND MAY YOUR SYSTEM NEVER CRASH, STAY ONLINE 4 ALLAH AND HAVE A VIRUS FREE RAMADAH

AM WISHING ALL OF U STRENGHT, WISDOM AND DIVINE FAVOUR AS YOU COMMENCE ON THE RAMADAHN FASTING PERIOD. MAY YOU BE SHOWED WITH ABUNDANT BLESSINGS. ROZA MUBARAK!!

Hafsy_Lady

Ameen Ummita Ameen,

What I have to say now is am sad Ramadan is almost over this deeply touches my heart. but alhamdulilah Allah has put us through.............
What you see is what you get[/b]

ummita

RAMADAN KAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM...............

Allahummah sallimni li-ramadaana wa-sal-lim ramadaana li wa-sal-limhu li muta  qab-bala

sdanyaro