News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

DAILY ADVISE/REMINDER 4 ALL MUSLIMS!!!

Started by ummita, March 21, 2003, 05:10:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gogannaka

Jazakummullahu khair everyone (ummitahs will be double)
The Prophet said, "Allah created His creation, and when He had finished it, the womb, got
up and caught hold of Allah whereupon Allah said, 'What is the matter?' On that, it said, 'I
seek refuge with you from those who sever the ties of kith and kin.' On that Allah said, 'Will
you be satisfied if I bestow My favors on him who keeps your ties, and withhold My favors
from him who severs your ties?' On that it said, 'Yes, O my Lord!' Then Allah said, 'That is for
you.' " Abu Huraira added: If you wish, you can recite: "Would you then if you were given
the authority. do mischief in the land and sever your ties of kinship." (47. 22)
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

kilishi

muslim is a brother to his fellow muslim,don't cheat him ,don't embarass him,and don't talk bad at his back,bukari.
ilishi

zarami

Ummi Allah Ya saka da alheri, amin! Mine is a piece on delayed sallat.  Reasons why prayers may be delayed until there time is over include sleeping and forgetting.  It was narrated that Anas bn Malik said: The prophet of Allah (pbuh) said: " Whoever forgets a prayer or sleeps and misses it, its expiation is to make it up as soon as he remembers it."  Narrated by Muslim,684.

With regards to work, study, etc, these are not excuse that allow delaying a prayer until its time is over.  Allah (SWT)praises some people by saying(interpretation of the meaning): "Men whom neither trade nor sale(business) diverts from the rememberance of Allah(with heart and tongue) nor from performing As-salaah nor from giving the Zakaah.  They fear a Day when hearts and eyes will be overturned(out of the horror of the torment of the Day of Resurrection)"

[al-Noor 24:37]

kilishi

Let arise out of u a group of people inviting to all that is good[islam],enjoying righteosness and forbidding evil.And it is they who are successful Q3,104
ilishi

kilishi

ALLAH commands us to serve Him alone,to associate no partners with him,to say our five daily prayers,to pay zakat from our legetimate earnings,to fast in the month of ramadan,and to go on holy pilgrimage if we can afford to,this indeed is the real faith q98.5
ilishi

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum warahmatul Lah,
He/she who keeps reminding others of the good shall and continue to benefit of his/her good works. May Allah (SWT)reward those who utter/write about the good, the listerner/reader and whoever does something good-amiyn.

With Salaam.

EMTL
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

ummita

"Tonight I layed wondering, thinking and asking myself  how I am spending my fruitful days or have have I wasted the time unknowingly?"[/b]

1. Have I kept pace with the amount of Quran I wanted to read, or have I fallen behind?

2. If so, how much do I have to read on a daily basis to catch up?

3. Have I tried to attend prayers regularly, or did I use weak excuses to get out of it?

4. Did I ever pray the night prayer?

5. Did I try praying my five daily prayers with more sincerity, concentration, and focus than usual?

6. Did I ever give out charity to the needy?

7. Did I help any needy person, even a panhandler or beggar?

8. Did I regularly seek Allah's Forgiveness and Mercy with sincerity, fear and hope?

9. Did I encourage my family to fast or participate in regular opportunities for more rewards?

10. Did I memorize any more Quran than what I knew before?

11. Did I try to be more patient in than I normally am?

12. Did I try to control my anger?

13. Did I try harder to avoid backbiting and slander?

14. Did I constantly check my intentions, to make sure that my good deeds were for the sake of Allah alone, not to impress others, gain their favor, or to show off?

15. Was there even an atom of pride in my heart?

16. Was I quieter and more contemplative?

17. Did I cry in my prayers?

18. Did I read more Islamic literature apart from the Quran?

19. Did I make sincere repentance to Allah, really feeling sorry for my sins?

20. Did I forgive those who hurt me?

21. Did I avoid hurting anyone with my attitude, words, intentions or actions?

22. Did I give any more Sadaqah (charity) than I normally give?

23. Did I share the message of Allah with a non-Muslim?

24. Did I share the blessings of Islam with a people?

25. Did I feel annoyed at about something inlife or rejoice for being alive and healthy?
[/b]

HAVE I REALLY EVER TAUGHT OF THESE?[/b]

Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

ummita

DO YOU HAVE TIME FOR ALLAH

What if Allah couldn't take the time to bless us today because we couldn't take the time to thank Him yesterday?.........

What if Allah decided to stop leading us tomorrow because we didn't follow Him today?.............

What if we never saw another flower bloom because we grumbled when Allah sent the Rain?...........

What if Allah didn't walk with us today because we failed to recognize it as His day?.............

What if, Allah took away the Quraan tomorrow because we would not recite it?...............

What if, Allah took away His message because we failed to listen to the messenger?...........

THINK ABOUT THIS ONE.........What if, the door of the Quraan was closed because we did not open the door of our heart?.............

What if, Allah stopped loving and caring for us because we failed to love and care for others?.................

What if, Allah would not hear us today because we would not listen to Him?.............

What if, Allah answered our prayers the way we answer His call to Salaah?...............

What if, Allah met our needs the way we give Him our lives???............

What if, we fail to learn the existence of  Allah till its too late to turn back time.......
[/b]

Brothas & Sistahs......think about it!!!! May Allahs blessings be a beacon in our journey........
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

dan kauye

Jazakhallah to all,Dan-kauye sure cud use some of these.Masha Allah.
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke