News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Israel New Agression

Started by EMTL, December 30, 2008, 08:10:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhsin

I had never heard of this cult, DB. You know how rookie, novice or what can I call myself I am? ;D Need a link to more about it, pls. Thanks.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

usman11

Dan Borno,
Looks like you don't much about history and symbols. You can very much research anything on line and get answers prompto. The symbol that you posted in your essay is not a jewish symbol, and that image is on the U.S dollar.

Here, read this and be better informed.

http://www.shira.net/symbols.htm

This old Egyptian symbol actually appears on the Great Seal of the United States, and on every United States dollar bill. The reason is because the original designers of the Great Seal were influenced by Freemasonry, which had adopted a number of Egyptian religious symbols, including this one.

The eye within a pyramid originally represented the god enclosed, during his "dead" period, awaiting rebirth. He was entombed in the underworld. Nevertheless, his soul remained alive and watchful, as indicated by the open eye.

See also the entry for the Utchat, another all-seeing eye.

The word utchat, sometimes spelled udjat, refers to Egypt's sacred eye symbol. The right eye is called the Eye of Ra, symbolizing the sun. The left is called the Eye of Thoth, symbolizing the moon. Both eyes together are the Two Eyes Of Horus The Elder. The eye is the part of the body able to perceive light, and is therefore the symbol for spiritual ability.

Muhsin

@Usman11,

You remain an enigmatic figure to me, wallahi. Don't ask how, for I don't know what to say. ;D

Thanks for the link.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

usman11

Muhsin,
Thanks....always happy to be of assistance.

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
I hope you didnt miss this live....

"President Peres you are older than me and your voice is very loud. The reason for you raising your voice is the psychology of guilt. I will not raise my voice that much, you should know that. When it comes to killing, you know very well how to kill. I know very well how you hit and killed children on the beaches," he said during the panel discussion, which also included United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon and Arab League chief Amr Moussa. "The death of civilians cannot be seen as a simple work accident."

"My reaction (walkout) was to the moderation," he said, explaining that Peres had been given 25 minutes by the moderator to talk while the others on the panel were given less time. The moderator, Washington Post columnist David Ignatius, had given him a minute to reply, then asked him to finish, saying that people needed to go to dinner.

Turksih Prime Minister, Erdagan to Israeli President Shimon Peres at World Economic Forum at Davos
30th January 2009.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Lawwali

Eheee!!!,
Now Elections are over in Israel with Livni's KADIMA hiving 28 seats and Netanyahu's LIKUD 27 seats, Libermann's YB 15 seats,Since neither kadima nor likud can form govt, I wish any alliance to form govt will yield sustainable Truce in the conflict. Because It shows many israelis prefer the total elimination of palastine, which is never possible.
it takes oppressed and oppressor for oppression to occur