News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

The revolutionary.............Blackberry Storm

Started by alhaji_aminu, May 05, 2009, 02:34:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alhaji_aminu

Salamu alaikum,

The phone really says it all so see below for specs. For price or any other inquiries, mail me @ muhammadyadudu@gmail.com

Cheers

http://www.blackberry.com/blackberrystorm/specifications.shtml

Available Features

* Camera (3.2 MP)
    * Built-in GPS
    * Media Player
    * Video Recording
    * BlackBerry® Maps
    * Wireless Email
    * Organizer
    * Browser
    * Phone
    * Corporate Data Access
    * SMS/MMS

Size and Weight

Height:
4.43 inches (112.5 mm)

Width:
2.45 inches (62.2 mm)

Depth:
0.55 inches (13.95 mm)

Weight:
5.5 ounces (155 grams)
Display

* High resolution 480 x 360 pixel color display
    * Transmissive TFT LCD
    * Font size (user selectable)
    * Light sensing screen
    * Supports over 65,000 colors
    * Screen Size: 3.25 inches (diagonally measured)

Camera & Video Recording

* Camera: 3.2 MP camera with auto flash, auto focus, 2x digital zoom
    * Video Camera: Depending on the amount of built-in memory available for use, a third-party microSD card may need to be properly inserted into the BlackBerry smartphone to enable the video recording feature

Battery & Battery Life

* Standby time: 15 days (356 hours)
    * Talk time: 6 hours
    * 1400 mAhr removable/rechargeable cryptographic lithium cell

GPS & BlackBerry Maps

* Stand-alone and assisted GPS
    * Preloaded with BlackBerry Maps

Data Input & Navigation

* SurePress™ touch screen
    * On screen keyboard: portrait SureType® and Multi-tap, QWERTY landscape
    * Dedicated keys: Send, End, Menu, Return

Voice Input & Output

* 3.5mm stereo headset capable
    * Integrated earpiece/microphone
    * Built-in speakerphone
    * Bluetooth® v2.0 enabled; mono/stereo headset, handsfree

Media Player

* Video format support: MPEG4 H.263, MPEG4 Part 2 Simple Profile, H.264, WMV
    * Audio format support: MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, WMA, WMA ProPlus

Ringtones & Notifications

* Polyphonic/MIDI ringtones
    * MP3 ringtones
    * Vibrate mode
    * LED indicator

Bluetooth

* Bluetooth® v2.0; mono/stereo headset, handsfree, phone book access profile, and serial port profile supported

Device Security

* Password protection and screen lock
    * Sleep mode
    * Support for AES or Triple DES encryption when integrated with BlackBerry® Enterprise Server
    * FIPS 140-2 Compliant (FIPS Validation in Progress)
    * Optional support for S/MIME

Memory

* Expandable memory – support for microSD™ card
    * 1GB onboard memory
    * 128 MB Flash (flash memory)

Wireless Networks

* UMTS/HSPA: 2100 MHz
    * North America: 850 MHz GSM®/GPRS networks
    * North America: 1900MHz GSM/GPRS networks
    * Europe/Asia Pacific: 1800MHz GSM/GPRS networks
    * Europe/Asia Pacific: 900MHz GSM/GPRS networks
    * Dual-Band: 800/1900 MHz CDMA/Ev-DO networks

Dan-Borno

oga usman kini koni, leave the malam to advertise his
product now, must you criticize it, after all, the one wey
you dey talk we no fit get am here, abi u get am for
store, how much is the price in naira?
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Jibo

For Nigerians what we need is the Blackberry we can put in our belly to enable us cope with the hardship of the days: Fuel crisis, lack of fertiliser, bad schooling, poor health services, leadership problems, naira wahala, and all the likes! If you fit catch all the solutions to these problems in a handset please tell us!
A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

usman11

Yekpa, Mallam abeg O, Sorry. I did not mean to criticise O! I was only joking all in good fun. Please don't be offended. Dan Borno, has I guess shown me that my comments may be viewed as unusual criticism, and I see his point. So my apology to everyone.

As a matter of fact, the blackberry storm is a sharp phone with many excellent features. The only reason why I did not go with it was because I liked a different phone from another carrier instead. But the storm is pretty good.

You know, you Nigerians are very high class people. You guys like the latest and most sophisticated things and you can afford it as all that Abuja money is flowing in your pockets....lol.

Dan Borno, the one wey I day talk, e be like say na only $399 or so. I no know wetin be exchange rate, but you fit calculate am. However, some other ones dey wey be $180.

But talkin about blackberries, I have some of the older ones by samsung (in excellent condition, and looks new) in a box. But like i said, Naija people are all about the latest things so I never bothered to give them to anyone. 

usman11

Come to think of it self, I wonder what else Mallam has in his store. Who knows, I could do business with him, or be his foreign business partner. Mallam, abeg, when you get a chance, let us talk.

Dan-Borno

$399.00 x N170.00 = N67,830.00, yeah, the price is fair
if someone is bringing it from outside, but if na market
it will skyrocket to N100,000.00.

Alhaji Aminu, the blackberry wey you dey talk, how much
e be, and as workers, the payment should be sprayed across
the months, may be 2 or 3 months.  pls respond.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

alhaji_aminu

Salam all,

The price is 90,000 NGN or $500 USD (no preference). The $399 dollar you are referring to excludes taxes, transportation and of course profit. Knowing the base price, you can tell am not asking much, abi?

About spreading payment, it can done through the bank not me. Am afraid I can only spread payment into 2 which have to be paid in 6 weeks (50% up front) but there are several "asset acquisition" loans out there which actually give you 12-18 months to payoff, with interest of course!

I also have the 3g iPhones, blackberry Javellin, Blackberry Bold and Blackberry curve.

Sai naga reply.

Dan-Borno

that means N45,000.00 upfront, then the remaining
N45,000.00 after 6 weeks -  this seems to be a good
deal for me to acquire one.

Alhaji Aminu, lets seal the deal between today and
tomorrow, may be the first ever real transaction on
kline.

alhaji_aminu

@Dan-Borno,

The phone actually NOT in Nigeria at the moment. Zan dawo Kano around the 17th of May which is when I am bringing it. Let me know if this is fine by you.

As to this being the first transaction of k/online: its a great thing aint it? I mean, may be more ppl will start displaying their wares here and Admin will starting charging commission.

Which brings me to the great job oga Admin is doing. Keep up the good work mallam.

Perhaps we may even come up with an arrangement in which you can become my distributor in Maiduguri, for a fee of course! lol.

Stay safe and God bless.

usman11

Alhaji Aminu, abi you sabi networking ni? You no hear wey I ask you say what else dey your storage? and that let's explore a business relationship ni? Abi I need to change my name to Dan Maiduguri ni?

Dan-Borno

jelousy, black stomarch, na hin dey worry you usman2
because dey don appoint me as distributor na hin you dey
halla like this, oya, wetin yo get for your own store, we
fit market am for you.

alhaji_aminu

@ oga usman11, forgive me I didnt understand you correctly. But the good thing is that I have enough to share so oga Dan-Borno will be in his North-East axis and you can take over other areas.

On a serious note, if you need any for yoursef or resale, let me know. Who knows, i might even alter the pricing structure/arrangement if you are buying in bulk (that is 5 or more). Dan Borno take note!

Like I said earlier, I also have the newest blackberry realeased, ie the Javellin. It's a lot like Blackberry bold but much smaller and has a newer (and hopefully better) OS.

Lets do business people. I am pumped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

bakangizo

Dan-Borno

for the urgent attention of alhaji aminu phone dealer
and those who are witness to the above transaction
No. 01K that i have already ordered my dream phone
htc kaiser, feed ur eyes

A quick recap. The HTC TyTN II (codenamed: HTC Kaiser) is the baddest SOB on the smartphone block. It's packing integrated GPS, quad-band GSM with tri-band UMTS (HSDPA makes this thing 3.5G), 3 megapixel autofocus camera, Bluetooth 2.0, 256MB ROM/128MB RAM, WiFi b/g, 2.8 inch display, Windows Mobile 6.0 Professional, and of course, that trick tilt-up keyboard. The HTC Kaiser's feature-set reads like a gadget geek's Christmas wishlist (read: like our wishlist).

Keep reading for the juicy deets and more pics than you can throw an obsolete smartphone at.

HTC's Kaiser will be sold under the Taiwan handset manufacturer's own brand as the HTC TyTN II - no doubt all those European carriers are going to rename this thing as they see fit. Starting in September, HTC will be selling the HTC TyTN II direct to consumers in unlocked form. Orange, T-Mobile (NYSE: DT), Telefonica (NYSE: TEF) Group, and Vodafone (NYSE: VOD) will follow shortly afterwards. Orange plans to launch the HTC TyTN II in the UK, France, Switzerland and the Netherlands by the end of September; followed by Spain, Poland, Romania and Slovakia in October.

Here's the full feature list:

Adjustable screen angle and slide-out QWERTY keyboard
2.8-inch 240 x 320 QVGA touch screen
Tri-band UMTS & Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE
3.5G high speed internet
Live HTC Home screen
Windows Mobile 6 Professional with Direct Push Email
Internal GPS antenna, TomTom Navigator 6 Taster Edition
Business Card Scanner
3 mega-pixel auto focus camera
Wireless LAN - WiFi 802.11b/g
Bluetooth 2.0
ROM 256MB and RAM 128MB
Easy scrolling with touch scrolling or jog wheel
microSD card slot
Dimensions - 112mm (L) x 59mm (W) x 19mm (T)
Weight - 190g with battery
Battery: 1,350 mAh rechargeable Li-polymer battery
Standby time: Up to 350 hours for UMTS, Up to 365 hours for GSM
Talk time: Up to 264 minutes for UMTS, Up to 420 minutes for GSM, Up to 120 minutes for video call

this means the above transaction is now no longer in
place and i should not be held responsible for any ...

wish me well my brothers and sisters